Windows 10: verify

Discus and support verify in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Setup laptop using wrong email address so it setup as a local account. Changed sign in options to sign in using my Microsoft Account with no problem,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VincentAldrich, Jul 1, 2019.

1. verify

Setup laptop using wrong email address so it setup as a local account. Changed sign in options to sign in using my Microsoft Account with no problem, but when I go to verify it is using the email I setup machine to and not my outlook email. how do I verify this machine using the ms account.

:)

VincentAldrich, Jul 1, 2019

2. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    windows 10 after install, cant anything icons minimized and not active. also shows not verified user wont sync until verified?verify button doesn't work

Hi David,

Please answer this question to assist you better.

Are you referring to Microsoft Account verification?

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the steps suggested to verify your Microsoft Account.

Why do I need to verify my email address?

You may also refer the link below for two step verification.

About two-step verification

Do let us know the status of the issue to assist you better. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

verify

Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10  

Hello ma3ino, verify :)

Please double check using the screenshots under step 11 to verify if the restore point is listed there.

Brink, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

verify

1. verify - Similar Threads - verify

2. Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset: I am facing a lot of issues with the Asus TUFF F15 Win 11 laptop: Win 11 22H2 updates not installing, WiFi keeps resetting, the keyboard not working in the start menu and some system text fields. I tried multiple troubleshooting steps for each of them but no resolution.So,...
  3. Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset: I am facing a lot of issues with the Asus TUFF F15 Win 11 laptop: Win 11 22H2 updates not installing, WiFi keeps resetting, the keyboard not working in the start menu and some system text fields. I tried multiple troubleshooting steps for each of them but no resolution.So,...
  4. you need to verify your identity

you need to verify your identity: Hello i keep getting the message that i need to verify my identity on microsoft account, i always press "use another method" instead of pin beacuse i dont know my pin, the window just stays white, does so i cant type in the password, same thing when i go to reset my pin so i...
  5. you need to verify your identity

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    you need to verify your identity: Hello i keep getting the message that i need to verify my identity on microsoft account, i always press "use another method" instead of pin beacuse i dont know my pin, the window just stays white, does so i cant type in the password, same thing when i go to reset my pin so i...
  6. you need to verify your identity

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How to reset PIN if you cannot verify the account?

How to reset PIN if you cannot verify the account?: My laptop does not allow me to log in via my Microsoft account. It just says: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."When setting up the PIN it only allows me to send a text message to my old...
  8. How to reset PIN if you cannot verify the account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset PIN if you cannot verify the account?: My laptop does not allow me to log in via my Microsoft account. It just says: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."When setting up the PIN it only allows me to send a text message to my old...
  9. I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?: I have managed to contact online support twice, and both times the tech worked on the problem for 1-hour plus then disappeared. I.e., it's not an easy problem to fix on my computer which is under warranty. Now, I am unable to contact Microsoft support, i.e. I've tried but...
  10. I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?

I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?: I have managed to contact online support twice, and both times the tech worked on the problem for 1-hour plus then disappeared. I.e., it's not an easy problem to fix on my computer which is under warranty. Now, I am unable to contact Microsoft support, i.e. I've tried but...