Windows 10: Verifying account is a nightmare been on that long I could scream

Discus and support Verifying account is a nightmare been on that long I could scream in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why do you go round and round in circles trying to get in to your account? Problem with Office 365 - every time I try to open a new word document it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sueric2015, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Verifying account is a nightmare been on that long I could scream

Why do you go round and round in circles trying to get in to your account? Problem with Office 365 - every time I try to open a new word document it starts to configure Office 365? I pay for this service annually and am fed up. I am running windows 10.

:)

Sueric2015, Feb 16, 2020

2. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Feb 16, 2020
  3. sgage Win User
    Verify Account

Interesting... I've never had to re-verify my account.

sgage, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Verifying account is a nightmare been on that long I could scream

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Verifying account is a nightmare been on that long I could scream

1. Verifying account is a nightmare been on that long I could scream - Similar Threads - Verifying account nightmare

2. Scream of helplessness!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scream of helplessness!: I seem to have joined the Microsoft Community by accident. I hope it will not affect my general use of my laptop. I wish I could still use Windows 7, it seemed much more logical and easier to use. I wish things did not seem to change almost weekly in how I have to use my...
  3. Credentials could not be verified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credentials could not be verified: Apologies for all the text, I tried attaching images but they wont upload This all started after I performed a restart from a windows update last night 9/7/23. I do not know the details of this update. But when I went to turn on my desktop today, I entered my pin and got this...
  4. Credentials could not be verified

Credentials could not be verified: Apologies for all the text, I tried attaching images but they wont upload This all started after I performed a restart from a windows update last night 9/7/23. I do not know the details of this update. But when I went to turn on my desktop today, I entered my pin and got this...
  5. Credentials could not be verified

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I need to verify if my account has been compromised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to verify if my account has been compromised: I was notified thru my laptop that I had been exposed to fraud activity and there was a phone number given to call … was this legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-verify-if-my-account-has-been/72a03b45-5474-4513-b24f-79a67f7d2049
  7. I need to verify if my account has been compromised

I need to verify if my account has been compromised: I was notified thru my laptop that I had been exposed to fraud activity and there was a phone number given to call … was this legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-verify-if-my-account-has-been/72a03b45-5474-4513-b24f-79a67f7d2049
  8. I need to verify if my account has been compromised

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. “credentials could not be verified”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “credentials could not be verified”: every time i try to log on to my laptop, it tells me my pin/credentials could not be verified and to retry. when i do that i get this: “Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available (status: Oxc000006d, substatus: Oxc000005e). Click to set up your PIN again” i click...
  10. Credentials could not be verified

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Credentials could not be verified: My MS Surface Book has stopped allowing me to sign in with facial recognition and the PIN. I am still able to sign in using my password, which I changed after being unable to sign in. The facial recognition recognizes me, but advises that "credentials could not be verified"...