Windows 10: Verifying and using my new account.....

Discus and support Verifying and using my new account..... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When creating a new account for a new computer on Windows 10, how long after I verify my email address do I have to wait to use the account? I am... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by N1NJ460D, Feb 17, 2021.

1. N1NJ460D Win User

Verifying and using my new account.....

When creating a new account for a new computer on Windows 10, how long after I verify my email address do I have to wait to use the account? I am attempting to utilize my windows platform to the fullest extent, including parental controls. I can not do this until I sign in with Microsoft account. Or, is this one of those situations where I am being impatient...it has been over an hour......

:)

N1NJ460D, Feb 17, 2021
  2. sgage Win User

Verify Account

Interesting... I've never had to re-verify my account.

sgage, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Verify Account

Have you checked that your account is "Verified"?

I have to re-verify my account each time a new build becomes available, otherwise it will not show up in my update list.

lehnerus2000, Feb 17, 2021
  4. LifeWulf Win User

Verify Account

I'm not sure what you mean by that. I regularly use the Insider Hub app, wouldn't that tell me if I needed to do something?

LifeWulf, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Verifying and using my new account..... - Similar Threads - Verifying using account

2. Failure Verifying my Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure Verifying my Account: I am trying to access my Microsoft account. I know the password and username, but the verification email that send me a code to verify its me is the same email I am trying to access. I tried changing that to another email I can actually access and verify myself using, but the...
  3. Failure Verifying my Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failure Verifying my Account: I am trying to access my Microsoft account. I know the password and username, but the verification email that send me a code to verify its me is the same email I am trying to access. I tried changing that to another email I can actually access and verify myself using, but the...
  4. Unable to use my email address to sign in or verify my account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to use my email address to sign in or verify my account: I would love to sue Microsoft. After being hacked last year, I was unable to use my email address to sign in or verify my account. I lost access to Onedrive, paid a year in advance and had to totally reset my laptop, losing all my apps and work files partly as there was no...
  5. Verify My Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verify My Account: So, Every few months i get a alert to verify my account from seemingly nothing. sometimes it doesnt need anything, and other times it needs me to change my password, and send a verification code to my phone number. is this a forced feature/option, or am i just hacked???...
  6. Verify My Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verify My Account: So, Every few months i get a alert to verify my account from seemingly nothing. sometimes it doesnt need anything, and other times it needs me to change my password, and send a verification code to my phone number. is this a forced feature/option, or am i just hacked???...
  7. Cannot verify my new account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot verify my new account: Hi, I just bought a new laptop and when setting up the laptop with windows 10 pro, I could create a new account. So I created the following account: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Afterwards when setting up this email in Outlook they ask a verification code....
  8. Cannot verify my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot verify my account: From all appearances it looks like I'm signed in but Edge, Outlook, OneNote, Onedrive, etc are all NOT syncing. When I try to sign in I get the follow error message. This is happening on my laptop but on my desktop I get a message saying my account needs to be fixed, I follow...
  9. Verify my Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verify my Microsoft Account: I work on two identical computers, main one at home, the other at work. Both under the same Microsoft Account (same email and account password) Now - The one at work asks me to Verify my account. The email address shown is wrong (must be an old/first try one) ... and ......
  10. Unable to verify account on new laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to verify account on new laptop: A neighbour has lent me her brand new laptop because she wasn't able to log in. For some reason she didn't get the login info. I have formatted the machine (this had two advantages: 1. Sure way to get rid of any OEM junk, 2. could set up the account how we wanted)....