Windows 10: Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail

Discus and support Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried all to add my Verizon email to Mail and I continually get an error message. Anyone have a solution to adding Verizon email to Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by texan, Oct 9, 2018.

1. texan Win User

Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail

I have tried all to add my Verizon email to Mail and I continually get an error message. Anyone have a solution to adding Verizon email to Windows 10 Mail?

:)

texan, Oct 9, 2018

2. Getting Verizon emails

Hi William,

I am sorry to know that you are unable to setup Verizon account on Windows 10.

• Are you trying to add Verizon account to Mail app?
    • What is the complete error message you receive?
    You can refer the link below for more information:

Get Started with Windows 10:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-email

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Hitman Win User
    E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail

Windows 10: Mail will not transfer from Verizon to windows live.

Original title: maria b.

I just recently bought a new computer with windows 10 being uploaded a few weeks after purchase. I had my mail transferred from my Verizon.net email box to windows live mail, because I like it much better.

Now all of sudden, the mail will not transfer from Verizon to windows live.

I have called Verizon, they are unable to give me an explanation. We tried to send a "test sample" it arrived to Verizon mail, but did not transfer to windows live mail

please help.

Also I am looking for a free anti virus program any suggestions? maria b.

mariabauer, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail

1. Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - Verizon Email Mail

2. advanced setup in windows 10 for verizon/aol e-mail in windows mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    advanced setup in windows 10 for verizon/aol e-mail in windows mail: i have had verizon/aol e-mail as my windows e-mail several times on my windows 10 lenova thinkpad computer but over the past year or so it gets glitzy and stops working . I go back reset it back up, works for awhile and then stops working and as before i get the message "your...
  3. Aol Verizon E Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Aol Verizon E Mail: I had an Email account by Verizon serviced by aol. I can no longer access that E Mail. What happened and can I recover my E mails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-verizon-e-mail/08f2408e-a692-4337-8f8a-fcab3ccd0a39
  4. How do I setup my Verizon email in Windows Mail?

How do I setup my Verizon email in Windows Mail?: How do I setup my Verizon email in Windows Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-setup-my-verizon-email-in-windows-mail/d8d72c7d-308d-4abd-8b00-cd9038664da7
  5. Setting Up Mail in WIndows 10 for a verizon account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting Up Mail in WIndows 10 for a verizon account: How can I set up my verizon account in the mail app? I have tried all the suggestions for the incoming and outgoing servers and nothing seems to work. Nowadays the way to access verizon mail is through AOL and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it...
  6. AOL Verizon email stopped working on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AOL Verizon email stopped working on Windows 10.: My AOL email account from Verizon stopped working three days ago on Windows 10. It still works fine on my Windows 7 and Android phone. Does anyone else have this problem? I've tried resetting, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting and adding back my account. None of this...
  7. Outlook and Verizon Mail on AOL

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook and Verizon Mail on AOL: Sometime back Verizon gave their e-mail operations to AOL. All has been working well until earlier this week when suddenly the IMAP folders would not sync. Checking online, all that could be found was to reset the IMAP settings in Outlook. After doing this multiple times,...
  8. Trying to use my @verizon email account on the windows 10 mail app.

Trying to use my @verizon email account on the windows 10 mail app.: I have been trying to put my two @verizon emails that Ive had for a very long time onto my mail app. I have the account put in Its just that I cannot receive or send any emails. I keep getting an error to "We could not access this account you might need to update your...
  9. Problems with Verizon email account

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with Verizon email account: I started to have a problem with my Verizon email account after I upgrade to windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop. All my folders disappeared, sent, deleted, all the ones I made. The email page shown on the screen shows a blank area where the folders had been. The email display...
  10. Yahoo Verizon mail

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Verizon mail: I have just upgraded to Win. 10, my Yahoo mail needed and app to work properly, I downloaded the app, but Yahoo still the same, how to apply app? The Verizon e-mail will not even open, HELP 63448

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adding verizon email to windows 10 mail

2. windows 10 verizon email setup

3. cant get verizon email on windows 10

4. windows 10 mail not working with verizon,
  5. verizon email setup windows 10 mail,
  6. verizon e-mail issues with windows live mail,
  7. set up verizon email on windows 10 mail,
  8. how to add verizon email to windows live mail,
  9. cant add verizon email to windows email,
  10. verizon email setup microsoft mail,
  11. verizon email on windows 10 mail,