Windows 10: verizon jetpack

Discus and support verizon jetpack in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a way to connect a dvr/nvr to my network, My home internet is a verizon jet pack. My nvr does have a ethernet outlet can it be connect to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by captcshel, Oct 9, 2019.

1. captcshel Win User

verizon jetpack

Is there a way to connect a dvr/nvr to my network, My home internet is a verizon jet pack. My nvr does have a ethernet outlet can it be connect to my PC with Windows 10

:)

captcshel, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Brucecav Win User

Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10

I have windows 10 and it can connect to my Verizon fios just fine, however I also have a Verizon Jetpack 4G Lite it does list the Jetpack under the wi fi connections but when I click and say connect it says checking network requirements and stays doing that forever will just not connect?

I have tried fixing issues with windows 10 but nothing I can figure out any ideas?

Brucecav, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Anak Win User
    Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10

Hi Brucecav, Welcome to 10F! *Smile

Although I run fios I'm not familiar with Vz's jetpack, let's start with the obvious that I culled from the user manual for the jetpack:
    • Top of pg. 12; Did you install and charge the battery for the listed 3hours?
    • Top of pg. 15; Did you check to make sure it has the preinstalled SIM card?
    • Chapter 2 top of pg. 20; Was the jetpack powered on?
    • Bottom of of pg. 20; Did you try to manually enter the wifi password?
    • Top of pg. 21; Did you try using WPS to connect?
    • Bottom of pg. 21; Did you try using a USB tethered connection?

btw: Don't get excited, I see one of the mods moved your thread from the general forum to network and sharing where your thread will get more exposure.

Anak, Oct 9, 2019
  4. verizon jetpack

Verizon Jet Pack Issue on Windows 10

Hi Robert,

This could be a possible internet connection issue or has something to do with your laptop's performance. For us to verify this further, we would like to know the following:

• Aside from your laptop, are there other devices connected to the Verizon Jetpack?
    • If yes, what are those devices? Were you able to get online on those other devices?

If the problem only happens on your laptop, then we suggest that you look into the troubleshooting steps for the

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

If other devices also experiencing the same issue, then we suggest getting in touch with the manufacturer of Verizon Jetpack for further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

verizon jetpack

1. verizon jetpack - Similar Threads - verizon jetpack

2. Why can't my pc recognise our Verizon mifi 8800L?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't my pc recognise our Verizon mifi 8800L?: Ever since the pandemic we've had a Verizon mifi 8800L to use for internet, as there are literally no other internet services where I live. I've been using it on my pc with usb tethering and it's been working great for a long while. The other day I had my keyboard in my lap...
  3. Why can't my pc recognise our Verizon mifi 8800L?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't my pc recognise our Verizon mifi 8800L?: Ever since the pandemic we've had a Verizon mifi 8800L to use for internet, as there are literally no other internet services where I live. I've been using it on my pc with usb tethering and it's been working great for a long while. The other day I had my keyboard in my lap...
  4. Why can't my pc recognise our Verizon mifi 8800L?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how do i download verizon message plus on windows 11

how do i download verizon message plus on windows 11: how can i download Verizon Message plus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-verizon-message-plus-on-windows/84fe4cd8-efbe-40bb-b3bc-b3c7c069886c
  6. I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.: Verizon MiFi M3100 JetpackDell Laptop: Device name DESKTOP-VSC0EE7 Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB Device ID Product ID System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points...
  7. I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.

I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.: Verizon MiFi M3100 JetpackDell Laptop: Device name DESKTOP-VSC0EE7 Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB Device ID Product ID System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points...
  8. I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE have tried fixing issues with windows 10 but nothing I can figure out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE have tried fixing issues with windows 10 but nothing I can figure out: I have windows 10 and it can connect to my Verizon fios just fine, however I also have a Verizon Jetpack 4G Lite it does list the Jetpack under the wi fi connections but when I click and say connect it says checking network requirements and stays doing that forever will just...
  10. Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10: I have windows 10 and it can connect to my Verizon fios just fine, however I also have a Verizon Jetpack 4G Lite it does list the Jetpack under the wi fi connections but when I click and say connect it says checking network requirements and stays doing that forever will just...