Windows 10: verizon jetpack

Discus and support verizon jetpack in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a way to connect a dvr/nvr to my network, My home internet is a verizon jet pack. My nvr does have a ethernet outlet can it be connect to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by captcshel, Oct 9, 2019.

1. captcshel Win User

verizon jetpack

Is there a way to connect a dvr/nvr to my network, My home internet is a verizon jet pack. My nvr does have a ethernet outlet can it be connect to my PC with Windows 10

:)

captcshel, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Brucecav Win User

Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10

I have windows 10 and it can connect to my Verizon fios just fine, however I also have a Verizon Jetpack 4G Lite it does list the Jetpack under the wi fi connections but when I click and say connect it says checking network requirements and stays doing that forever will just not connect?

I have tried fixing issues with windows 10 but nothing I can figure out any ideas?

Brucecav, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Anak Win User
    Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10

Hi Brucecav, Welcome to 10F! *Smile

Although I run fios I'm not familiar with Vz's jetpack, let's start with the obvious that I culled from the user manual for the jetpack:
    • Top of pg. 12; Did you install and charge the battery for the listed 3hours?
    • Top of pg. 15; Did you check to make sure it has the preinstalled SIM card?
    • Chapter 2 top of pg. 20; Was the jetpack powered on?
    • Bottom of of pg. 20; Did you try to manually enter the wifi password?
    • Top of pg. 21; Did you try using WPS to connect?
    • Bottom of pg. 21; Did you try using a USB tethered connection?

btw: Don't get excited, I see one of the mods moved your thread from the general forum to network and sharing where your thread will get more exposure.

Anak, Oct 9, 2019
  4. verizon jetpack

Verizon Jet Pack Issue on Windows 10

Hi Robert,

This could be a possible internet connection issue or has something to do with your laptop's performance. For us to verify this further, we would like to know the following:

• Aside from your laptop, are there other devices connected to the Verizon Jetpack?
    • If yes, what are those devices? Were you able to get online on those other devices?

If the problem only happens on your laptop, then we suggest that you look into the troubleshooting steps for the

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

If other devices also experiencing the same issue, then we suggest getting in touch with the manufacturer of Verizon Jetpack for further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

verizon jetpack

1. verizon jetpack - Similar Threads - verizon jetpack

2. PCs and other devices visible on Verizon router network, but do not appear on File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PCs and other devices visible on Verizon router network, but do not appear on File Explorer: I need to be able to transfer files easily between two Windows 10 computers. All the computers and other devices show up on the same mixed Wifi and Ethernet network on my Verizon G1100 router, and have IP addresses assigned, but when I look in File Explorer on either PC I...
  3. How do I setup my Verizon email in Windows Mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I setup my Verizon email in Windows Mail?: How do I setup my Verizon email in Windows Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-setup-my-verizon-email-in-windows-mail/d8d72c7d-308d-4abd-8b00-cd9038664da7
  4. Verizon Meassage + Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Verizon Meassage + Problem: Last week I installed Verizon Message + on my w10 desktop. I use Message + on Samsung Phone and Tablet. When I send message to Apple user I am not able to receive a reply on my desktop from Apple Product, but I see their response on my Samsung Product just fine. Is there a...
  5. Using Verizon Messages on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using Verizon Messages on Windows 10: Using Windows 10, I can send messages on Verizon Messages but can not receive messages. This just started 8/20/19. Anyone know a fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-verizon-messages-on-windows-10/bce0981e-175d-4797-b791-766dc804d984
  6. Setting Up Mail in WIndows 10 for a verizon account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting Up Mail in WIndows 10 for a verizon account: How can I set up my verizon account in the mail app? I have tried all the suggestions for the incoming and outgoing servers and nothing seems to work. Nowadays the way to access verizon mail is through AOL and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it...
  7. setting up verizon e-mail in new windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    setting up verizon e-mail in new windows 10: I've just gotten a new computer with windows 10. how do I set up my e amil account. I do have outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-verizon-e-mail-in-new-windows-10/364ec0a9-740f-4657-8e88-8ff3d8340581
  8. Verizon requesting FCC to approve temp 60 day lock period on phones

in Windows 10 News
    Verizon requesting FCC to approve temp 60 day lock period on phones: A message from Ronan Dunne, executive vice president and group president of Verizon Wireless: Unfortunately, it’s a harsh reality that bad actors are always looking for ways to engage in fraud and identity theft. With private customer information in-hand, they defraud banks,...
  9. Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE have tried fixing issues with windows 10 but nothing I can figure out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE have tried fixing issues with windows 10 but nothing I can figure out: I have windows 10 and it can connect to my Verizon fios just fine, however I also have a Verizon Jetpack 4G Lite it does list the Jetpack under the wi fi connections but when I click and say connect it says checking network requirements and stays doing that forever will just...
  10. Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10: I have windows 10 and it can connect to my Verizon fios just fine, however I also have a Verizon Jetpack 4G Lite it does list the Jetpack under the wi fi connections but when I click and say connect it says checking network requirements and stays doing that forever will just...