Windows 10: Verizon Meassage + Problem

Discus and support Verizon Meassage + Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Last week I installed Verizon Message + on my w10 desktop. I use Message + on Samsung Phone and Tablet. When I send message to Apple user I am not able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KennethReis, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Verizon Meassage + Problem

Last week I installed Verizon Message + on my w10 desktop. I use Message + on Samsung Phone and Tablet. When I send message to Apple user I am not able to receive a reply on my desktop from Apple Product, but I see their response on my Samsung Product just fine. Is there a w10 setting I need to change? I have spent hours with Verizon and they do not have an answer. I have tried having Apple user turn off their imessage but that does not solve the problem

:)

KennethReis, Sep 8, 2019

2. Verizon Jet Pack Issue on Windows 10

Hi Robert,

This could be a possible internet connection issue or has something to do with your laptop's performance. For us to verify this further, we would like to know the following:

• Aside from your laptop, are there other devices connected to the Verizon Jetpack?
    • If yes, what are those devices? Were you able to get online on those other devices?

If the problem only happens on your laptop, then we suggest that you look into the troubleshooting steps for the

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

If other devices also experiencing the same issue, then we suggest getting in touch with the manufacturer of Verizon Jetpack for further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 8, 2019
  3. AsRock Win User
    [WTB][US]   Verizon Modem

I am after a cheap Verizon modem ( must be FIOS compatible ), if you have one for sale please list it's specs.

AsRock, Sep 8, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Verizon Meassage + Problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Verizon Meassage + Problem

1. Verizon Meassage + Problem - Similar Threads - Verizon Meassage Problem

2. Outlook mail for AOL/Verizon is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook mail for AOL/Verizon is not working: I have two computers, one in Michigan and one in Florida. I just got back to Florida today and tried to start up outlook and it says it cannot connect to the folder. I tried to generate a new password for Outlook. Not sure where to copy it to. When I try to repair the folder...
  3. Data usage way up, with IMAP email/Verizon WiFi problems - COINCIDENCE?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Data usage way up, with IMAP email/Verizon WiFi problems - COINCIDENCE?: Hi:I'm not sure if I posted to the correct area, so I picked "Virus and Malware", as an assumption to the cause of my problem.I have a Dell Vostro with fully-updated Windows 10 and connect to the internet via 2 Verizon WiFi "pucks" with a 22GB limit for each. When limit is...
  4. Aol Verizon E Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Aol Verizon E Mail: I had an Email account by Verizon serviced by aol. I can no longer access that E Mail. What happened and can I recover my E mails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-verizon-e-mail/08f2408e-a692-4337-8f8a-fcab3ccd0a39
  5. Verizon messages on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Verizon messages on Windows 10: Verizon messages does not work on Windows 10. Verizon has no plan at this time to fix this issue. Is there a compatible message program that I can use that will communicate with my Verizon friends who are still using Windows that allows Verizon messages? I had posted this a...
  6. verizon jetpack

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    verizon jetpack: Is there a way to connect a dvr/nvr to my network, My home internet is a verizon jet pack. My nvr does have a ethernet outlet can it be connect to my PC with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verizon-jetpack/a42e80f6-df88-490d-bd5e-b6d51cd02e6c
  7. Using Verizon Messages on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using Verizon Messages on Windows 10: Using Windows 10, I can send messages on Verizon Messages but can not receive messages. This just started 8/20/19. Anyone know a fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-verizon-messages-on-windows-10/bce0981e-175d-4797-b791-766dc804d984
  8. Outlook and Verizon Mail on AOL

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook and Verizon Mail on AOL: Sometime back Verizon gave their e-mail operations to AOL. All has been working well until earlier this week when suddenly the IMAP folders would not sync. Checking online, all that could be found was to reset the IMAP settings in Outlook. After doing this multiple times,...
  9. Problems with Verizon email account

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with Verizon email account: I started to have a problem with my Verizon email account after I upgrade to windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop. All my folders disappeared, sent, deleted, all the ones I made. The email page shown on the screen shows a blank area where the folders had been. The email display...
  10. Yahoo Verizon mail

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Verizon mail: I have just upgraded to Win. 10, my Yahoo mail needed and app to work properly, I downloaded the app, but Yahoo still the same, how to apply app? The Verizon e-mail will not even open, HELP 63448