Windows 10: Versa 2 and Windows 10 sycing problems

Discus and support Versa 2 and Windows 10 sycing problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 keeps unpairing or disconnecting Versa 2 fitbit as a bluetooth device. To reconnect I have to restart the computer and add it again. Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Caestev, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Caestev Win User

Versa 2 and Windows 10 sycing problems

Windows 10 keeps unpairing or disconnecting Versa 2 fitbit as a bluetooth device. To reconnect I have to restart the computer and add it again. Then Versa 2 syncs. But next time I try to sync, it the same problem all over again. Any suggestions to find the cause and fix it?

:)

Caestev, Mar 28, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Versa 2 and Windows 10 sycing problems - Similar Threads - Versa sycing problems

2. Windows 10 on 2 drives in same pc. Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 on 2 drives in same pc. Problem: I have an ssd with windows 10 and a large platter drive. I decided to reformat the platter drive and then unhooked the sata cable from the ssd and used a flash drive to install windows on the hdd. I then decided I wanted to use the ssd again so I unplugged the hdd and plugged...
  3. Windows 10 on 2 drives in same pc. Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 on 2 drives in same pc. Problem: I have an ssd with windows 10 and a large platter drive. I decided to reformat the platter drive and then unhooked the sata cable from the ssd and used a flash drive to install windows on the hdd. I then decided I wanted to use the ssd again so I unplugged the hdd and plugged...
  4. 2 problems with windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 problems with windows 10: I have a new pc (asus rog G17) and i can't open the settings application or search in the start box, i tried many guides and also tried to reset my pc, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/jezzackk [link] [comments]...
  5. Problems with Sims 2 on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with Sims 2 on Windows 10?: Hello, I just list all problems I have here: The updater for the game crashes when it installs the last file. In the game (without update) the loading screen during tutorial, create family and select house take forever (it loads endlessly, but doesn't crash) live at...
  6. wordament not sycing with cloud

wordament not sycing with cloud: I have had this issue on and off for a few months now. Tried updating the PC as well as checking updates for apps. I have reset and uninstalled the app several times. All comes with the same issue unable to sync with cloud. I have signed into my xbox account and it says all...
  7. Versa Lite not syncing with Windows 10 app

Versa Lite not syncing with Windows 10 app: I have a Versa lite tracker and use the windows 10 app. I went for a short walk and when i returned the app did identify the time as a walk an included start time and duration, but says impact steps are 0, calories are 17 and energy was 0. This has been working fine but now...
  8. Stop Onedrive sycing my desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop Onedrive sycing my desktop: I recently started using Onedrive and have noticed it syncs everything. When I try to stop syncing my desktop ALL my desktop files are deleted. How do I stop onedrive from doing this. This came about because when I save a document on Onedrive then try to open it it...
  9. Windows 10 - 2 problems on fresh system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - 2 problems on fresh system: Hi. My pc: 8700K stock 2x8GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000mhz ( XMP Corsair 750i Asus Z370 Pro Gaming. I have 2 disks. SSD Crucial 525 GB MX 300 and Toshiba 500GB.I have an question about system Windows 10. I installed from Pendrive USB Windows 10 from here: Download...
  10. Japanese applications on English Windows 10 and vice-versa

Japanese applications on English Windows 10 and vice-versa: I would like to know if I can install and run Japanese applications on an English-based version of Windows 10. This was not possible on any version up to and including Windows 8. The best one would hope for was to change the default language of menus, etc. For example, in...