Windows 10: Version 1809 caused out of memory in VBA code in Outlook

Discus and support Version 1809 caused out of memory in VBA code in Outlook in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got problems with some VBA code I use for Outlook, causing out of memory errors. The code got stuck on this row: Set wdDoc =... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jimmy Bergmark, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Version 1809 caused out of memory in VBA code in Outlook

I got problems with some VBA code I use for Outlook, causing out of memory errors.

The code got stuck on this row:

Set wdDoc = objOpenInspector.WordEditor

After going back to previous Windows 10 version 1803 things are working again. Office version (Office 2016 or Office 365) 16.0.10827.20138 and 16.0.10730.20127 both work fine on Windows 10 1803.

:)

Jimmy Bergmark, Oct 7, 2018

2. VBA Code returns NAME? ERROR

Could you please post your VBA code so that we can study and let you know the cause of the error?

Vijay_Verma, Oct 7, 2018
  3. VBA code

Ok, Can you turn it off temporarily and test trying to launch your VBA code? I’m a fan of Windows Defender as well.

Charlie Klausen, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Version 1809 caused out of memory in VBA code in Outlook

VBA code

I have been working on program in VBA code. I have been able to access with alt F11. Now I am unable to view my code.

PatsySmith_890, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Version 1809 caused out of memory in VBA code in Outlook

1. Version 1809 caused out of memory in VBA code in Outlook - Similar Threads - Version 1809 caused

2. Powershell proccessing Outlook objects, running out of memory.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell proccessing Outlook objects, running out of memory.: Hello.I've created a script to delete duplicates in large mailboxes. This mailboxes have many duplicates since we did import of mail archives into those mailboxes.For that, i want to use group-object cmdlet, to collect all duplicates, than remain only 1 in each group.But...
  3. Powershell proccessing Outlook objects, running out of memory.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell proccessing Outlook objects, running out of memory.: Hello.I've created a script to delete duplicates in large mailboxes. This mailboxes have many duplicates since we did import of mail archives into those mailboxes.For that, i want to use group-object cmdlet, to collect all duplicates, than remain only 1 in each group.But...
  4. Powershell proccessing Outlook objects, running out of memory.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. vba error out of range

vba error out of range: ActiveSheet.Range("A6:E100").AutoFilter Field = 4, Criteria1:="NEW" Whats wrong ? I keep getting out of range error thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vba-error-out-of-range/18866ede-9063-487c-93f4-ac4700c3297c
  6. Problems with Outlook Caused by Windows 1809 Update

Problems with Outlook Caused by Windows 1809 Update: Twice I've tried to install Windows 10 update 1809. Both times it corrupted Microsoft Outlook 2013. When I'd try to open Outlook, I'd immediately get a blue screen saying the entire computer (not just Outlook) had to be restarted. I tried to fix Outlook, tried rolling back...
  7. EDGE memory leak - W10 Version 1809

EDGE memory leak - W10 Version 1809: I've been trying to use Edge for several years, and still cannot keep it running a full day. I've reverted to only using it now to stream music and video, but am going to take a 6 month vacation (again) from Edge to see if the MS team can get it right. (Although IE11 was...
  8. Excel 2016 VBA - VBE6EXT.OLB cannot be loaded followed by Out of Memory

Excel 2016 VBA - VBE6EXT.OLB cannot be loaded followed by Out of Memory: I face the error message when opening VBA in my Excel 2016 64bits. I have tried all the methods available in the internet includes: 1. renaming olb 2. copy paste the file into Program Files without x86 3. Run sfc and DIMC 4. adjust ram memory Please help! Thanks!...
  9. VBA code

in Windows 10 Customization
    VBA code: I have been working on program in VBA code. I have been able to access with alt F11. Now I am unable to view my code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/vba-code/e9ef2778-957d-4354-8346-458793521d8b
  10. VBA Code returns NAME? ERROR

VBA Code returns NAME? ERROR: I have tried 3 different VBA codes for counting cells by color and keep getting NAME? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/vba-code-returns-name-error/14f9bb69-dfed-420a-9781-f4dff490e06e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1809 out of memory

2. out of memory after 1809 update

3. the system has run out of memory after 1809 update

4. windows 10 1809 excel macros no memory