Windows 10: version 1903 just installed, Network drive does not work.

Discus and support version 1903 just installed, Network drive does not work. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; version 1903 just installed, Network drive does not work. I deleted it and tried to map it again. no luck, get message Insufficient system resources... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DonaldSutherland1, Jun 13, 2019.

1. version 1903 just installed, Network drive does not work.

version 1903 just installed, Network drive does not work. I deleted it and tried to map it again. no luck, get message Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service. Is there a fix for this??.

:)

DonaldSutherland1, Jun 13, 2019

2. Window 10, Version 1903 May Update

Andre:

1. Why are all of the links that you listed not completed. On my computer currently it has Windows 10 Home Version 1803, installed 6/29/2018 with O.S. Build 17134.799. It has used space of 187 GB and 257 GB of free space.

I attempted to install Version 1903 Manually, through Settings/Windows Update, Windows 10 Update Assistant, and other ways without success. I have spent the better part of the past 3 days trying to get this accomplished on my laptop. It has worked on my
    PC but not on the laptop.

Listed below are the different error messages that I get after the download stops each time at 90% and converts back to previous settings:

a. Windows 10, Version 1903 error message (0x80240034)

b. We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0x800703fb)

c. We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0xC1900101 - 0x4000D)

d. Feature update to Windows 10, Version 1903, We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0x80070652)

If there are ways to get this latest update installed on my laptop, please let me know what I have to do in detail, step by step.

David

explorer446, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 1903 cant connect to our network shared drives.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the error message that you get when connecting using Map Drive?
    2. What is the error message that you get when accessing the Network Share drives?
    3. Is the computer connected to any Domain Network?
    4. What changes were made to the Group Policy in 1809 Version?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to access the Shared Drives.

Note: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully.
    For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, please refer this link:
    How to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

• Press the Windows and R Keys > Type
      Regedit > Hit Enter.
    • Navigate to the following key from the left pane.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Policies \ System

• Right-click on System > Click on
      New > DWORD.
    • Give the DWORD name as EnableLinkedConnections and the
      Value data to 1.
    • Click on OK > Restart the computer once and check if the issue persists.

If the computer is not connected to Domain Network, then I suggest you to please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

If the computer is connected to any Domain Network, then I suggest you to post your query in
    IT Pro TechNet Forums, where we have support professionals, who are well equipped with the knowledge
    on Network Share Drives on the domain-related computers.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

version 1903 just installed, Network drive does not work.

Unable to access Network drive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • What is the version of Windows 10 installed on the computer?
    • What is the exact error message you’re getting while trying to access the network drive?
    • Are you able to access the drive using its IP address?
    I suggest to follow the steps posted by Pauli O and see if it works.

How to get network sharing work with Windows 10

Please get back to us with the information requested above, so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

If the issue persists, it would be more helpful for us to identify the root cause of the issue, if you can post the screenshot of the error message/code you are getting.

How to include a screenshot in your post

We look forward for your reply.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

version 1903 just installed, Network drive does not work.

1. version 1903 just installed, Network drive does not work. - Similar Threads - version 1903 installed

2. Windows 10 - Version 1903 - Start button does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Version 1903 - Start button does not work: The Start button for the additional users on my Dell does not work since the install of 1903 in early November 2019. What needs to be done to get it operating?...
  3. Issues installing version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues installing version 1903: Hello, I have an old Lenovo G570 that came with Windows 7. A few years ago I upgraded it to W10. Now, for a few months I've been trying to install the Windows Update version 1903 but it get stuck at 60% and then it uninstall again. I have 25 GB of free space and 4GB RAM....
  4. are there network drivers for windows 10 version 1903?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    are there network drivers for windows 10 version 1903?: why is everything depending on other things one thing leads to another https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-there-network-drivers-for-windows-10-version/2e18cbbe-c5a2-49ee-bd6d-1249433fd965
  5. 1803 to 1903 just isn't working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1803 to 1903 just isn't working.: I've tried everything. I made sure everything is updated. My RAM and SSD are totally fine. Uninstalled and deleted Battleye. Uninstalled and deleted my antivirus. Even turned off the Windows firewall. I unplugged everything but my mouse and keyboard. Clean booted. Mounted the...
  6. Windows 10 version 1903 wireless does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 version 1903 wireless does not work: I recently updated my computer through the Windows update. After this installation, my wireless controller stopped working and did not connect to my WiFi. Thank you, Michael...
  7. The microphone does not work after the update of Windows 10 version 1903

The microphone does not work after the update of Windows 10 version 1903: Last night I updated my PC. I came home tonight and I am receiving voice reproduction. My microphone no longer works in Discord or in any other form of communication. I'm upset because I listen to voice playback and super upset because my microphone doesn't work anymore. I...
  8. just installed 1903

just installed 1903: In my prvisousversion of windows the app or program woudl open up full screen. With 1903 most apps or programs open up partial screen, then I use the expeantion square, BUT once i leave that area and go back same thing screen only partially open. Is thre some setting...
  9. Does the 1903 auto-install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does the 1903 auto-install?: I have a Dell desktop and a Toshiba laptop -- both required a self install of the 1903 update using the Windows Update Assistant. If people wait, will 1903 eventually auto install -- preferably in the middle of the night? Please advise,...
  10. Previous Versions does not work on system drive but second drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Previous Versions does not work on system drive but second drive: Hi There! I have two physical disks in my notebook, one simple partition each, BitLocker encrypted. Drive C:, which is my system drive and drive D:, for some media stuff. Windows Version is Windows 10.0.10586 x64 I have configured VSS to use the "Previous Versions"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ltsc 1903 mapping drives

2. drive mapping not working after 1903 upgrade