Windows 10: Version 1903 update stopped my bluetooth working.

Discus and support Version 1903 update stopped my bluetooth working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On 03 Oct 19 my windows got updated to version 1903. Unfortunately it broke my bluetooth completely. I can neither add a bluetooth device nor can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bilbob, Oct 5, 2019.

1. bilbob Win User

Version 1903 update stopped my bluetooth working.

On 03 Oct 19 my windows got updated to version 1903. Unfortunately it broke my bluetooth completely. I can neither add a bluetooth device nor can connect to already paired devices.

I did sfc/ scannow. Found some corrupt files but can not mend them. Please access to my log file by using my google drive link below.

Please go easy with me since I am not very knowledgeable......Thank you.

cbs log - Google Drive

:)

bilbob, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Time Lady Win User

1903 and BlueTooth

It’s a known bug in ver 1903:

Unable to discover or connect to Bluetooth devices

Microsoft has identified compatibility issues with some driver versions for Bluetooth radios made by Realtek and Qualcomm. To safeguard your update experience, we have applied a compatibility hold on devices with affected driver versions for Realtek or Qualcomm
    Bluetooth radios from being offered Windows 10, version 1903 or Windows Server, version 1903 until the driver has been updated.

Affected platforms:

Client: Windows 10, version 1903

Server: Windows Server, version 1903

Workaround: Check with your device manufacturer (OEM) to see if an updated driver is available and install it.

For Qualcomm drivers, you will need to install a driver version greater than 10.0.1.11.

For Realtek drivers, you will need to install a driver version greater than 1.5.1011.0.

Note Until an updated driver has been installed, we recommend you do not attempt to manually update using the Update now button or the Media Creation Tool.

Next steps: Microsoft is working with Realtek and Qualcomm to release new drivers for all affected system via Windows Update.

Time Lady, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Window 10, Version 1903 May Update

Andre:

1. Why are all of the links that you listed not completed. On my computer currently it has Windows 10 Home Version 1803, installed 6/29/2018 with O.S. Build 17134.799. It has used space of 187 GB and 257 GB of free space.

I attempted to install Version 1903 Manually, through Settings/Windows Update, Windows 10 Update Assistant, and other ways without success. I have spent the better part of the past 3 days trying to get this accomplished on my laptop. It has worked on my
    PC but not on the laptop.

Listed below are the different error messages that I get after the download stops each time at 90% and converts back to previous settings:

a. Windows 10, Version 1903 error message (0x80240034)

b. We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0x800703fb)

c. We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0xC1900101 - 0x4000D)

d. Feature update to Windows 10, Version 1903, We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0x80070652)

If there are ways to get this latest update installed on my laptop, please let me know what I have to do in detail, step by step.

David

explorer446, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Time Lady Win User

Bluetooth not connecting devices after 1903 update

It’s a known bug with 1903 update:

Unable to discover or connect to Bluetooth devices

Microsoft has identified compatibility issues with some driver versions for Bluetooth radios made by Realtek and Qualcomm. To safeguard your update experience, we have applied a compatibility hold on devices with affected driver versions for Realtek or Qualcomm
    Bluetooth radios from being offered Windows 10, version 1903 or Windows Server, version 1903 until the driver has been updated.

Affected platforms:

Client: Windows 10, version 1903

Server: Windows Server, version 1903

Workaround: Check with your device manufacturer (OEM) to see if an updated driver is available and install it.

For Qualcomm drivers, you will need to install a driver version greater than 10.0.1.11.

For Realtek drivers, you will need to install a driver version greater than 1.5.1011.0.

Note Until an updated driver has been installed, we recommend you do not attempt to manually update using the Update now button or the Media Creation Tool.

Next steps: Microsoft is working with Realtek and Qualcomm to release new drivers for all affected system via Windows Update.

Time Lady, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Version 1903 update stopped my bluetooth working. - Similar Threads - Version 1903 update

2. my Bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Bluetooth stopped working: how do i fix Bluetooth issue happens evrey 3 months and drives me crazy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-stopped-working/f7f33c32-3828-41e4-ab87-8a4058f2a1bf
  3. my Bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Bluetooth stopped working: how do i fix Bluetooth issue happens evrey 3 months and drives me crazy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-stopped-working/f7f33c32-3828-41e4-ab87-8a4058f2a1bf
  4. my Bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My bluetooth stopped working: i'm on windows 10, recently wiped my pc and tried to reconnect my headphones. and it just doesnt want to connect. it's charged, I updated my drivers, it's in pairing mode, I tried everything and it still won't work submitted by /u/Master-Kick-1366 [link] [comments]...
  6. Bluetooth not working after Updating Windows to version 1903 and 19093

Bluetooth not working after Updating Windows to version 1903 and 19093: Greetings Microsoft Community, I'm here asking for assistance after trying a bunch of troubleshoots in order to fix Bluetooth that was ruined by windows update for around two days. Bluetooth is shown in the action Center But that button literally does nothing, not...
  7. Windows 10 Version 1903 - Bluetooth has completely stopped working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Version 1903 - Bluetooth has completely stopped working.: Hi there, I am having a struggle to get Bluetooth working. After troubleshooting for weeks, installing new drivers and buying two different Bluetooth USB units, there has been no luck. I have tried the troubleshooting tool from Microsoft and it tells me: Check Bluetooth radio...
  8. Windows 1903 - Bluetooth has completely stopped working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 1903 - Bluetooth has completely stopped working.: Hi there, I am having a struggle to get Bluetooth working. After troubleshooting for weeks, installing new drivers and buying two different Bluetooth USB units, there has been no luck. I have tried the troubleshooting tool from Microsoft and it tells me: Check Bluetooth radio...
  9. microsoft edge after updating to version 1903 stopped working, disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft edge after updating to version 1903 stopped working, disappeared: i have seen steps to try get microedge reactivated after updating to 1903. PROBLEM I cannot access any of the pages to do so. Micro Edge somehow had controlled a lot of pages, ex: cannot click on a photo to view and or share , other saved documents cannot access ! I am...
  10. Bluetooth stopped working after upgrade to 1903

Bluetooth stopped working after upgrade to 1903: Laptop "Lenovo Ideapad 710S-13IKB". After upgrade to Windows 10 1903, Bluetooth adapter not found in device manager. Reinstalling of drivers didn't help. Any ideas?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft 1903 update has crashed my bluetooth