Windows 10: Version 20H2 and iTunes

Discus and support Version 20H2 and iTunes in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My dell just updated to version 20H2 of windows 10 snd now I can’t get iTunes to work. Help!! submitted by /u/Porkanddiesel [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Porkanddiesel, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Version 20H2 and iTunes

My dell just updated to version 20H2 of windows 10 snd now I can’t get iTunes to work. Help!!

submitted by /u/Porkanddiesel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Porkanddiesel, Mar 19, 2021
  2. RickC Win User

iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Version 20H2 and iTunes

Itunes wont download

Hi Mister-DJ,

Downloading an incorrect version of iTunes on your computer is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to download it. To ensure that an appropriate version is selected, we suggest that you check the system type on your computer, whether it's 32-bit
    or 64-bit. Once verified, then download the appropriate iTunes version.

To verify the system type, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key, then select Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security.
    • Under System, look for System type.

Feel free to update us should you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Version 20H2 and iTunes

1. Version 20H2 and iTunes - Similar Threads - Version 20H2 iTunes

2. How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes: How do I uninstall iTunes from the Microsoft Store so that I can install iTunes from Apple? At present I can't find iTunes in either Programs folders, nor in Control Panel - Delete programs, however, when Installing the Apple version gives an error saying the MIcrosoft...
  3. How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes: How do I uninstall iTunes from the Microsoft Store so that I can install iTunes from Apple? At present I can't find iTunes in either Programs folders, nor in Control Panel - Delete programs, however, when Installing the Apple version gives an error saying the MIcrosoft...
  4. HomeGroup and version 20H2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HomeGroup and version 20H2: I was under the impression that Windows 10 after version 1803 does not have HomeGroup. I have version 20H2 that shows a HomeGroup, but I can no longer connect to a Mac on my local HomeGroup. Not being a Windows 10 expert, I am lost with the array of new settings to have my...
  5. version 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    version 20H2: hi, this is the first time i'm posting here and i need some help. i didn't receive the 20H2 version on October and i can't find any info on the web why is that. I suspect some part of my hardware is considered obsolete but i can't be sure. i don't want to force update and...
  6. Upgrading from 20H2 to 20H2 Enterprise version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from 20H2 to 20H2 Enterprise version: hi guys I have upgraded my windows 10 home version to 20H2 for free Bought new version of 20H2 enterprise but if i Upgrading from 20H2 to 20H2 Enterprise version do i lose my software and apps and files on my previous 20H2? Thanks...
  7. version 20H2

version 20H2: On 16 Deecember a Microsoft notification was received indicating that important update is ready to install that was ticked and was installed as indicated successfully. The result showed the Widows is updated to new advamce version 20H2.Subsequently, I checked the installed...
  8. Different 20H2 versions

in Windows 10 Support
    Different 20H2 versions: I had to manually install 20H2 on one computer while the rest went through WU. All the WU machines are on a higher version (19042.630). I prefer all my computers to be on the same version. How do I update to match? 168179
  9. Update Version 20H2

Update Version 20H2: Hallo Nach dem Update habe ich alle Kacheln verloren und die Windows- Taste funktioniert nicht mehr. Alle Verknüpfungen in der Tastleiste sind weg. Neustart "Fatal Error" , blauer Bildschirm. Nochmals neu gestartet und Update deinstalliert. Keine Kacheln mehr, Taskleiste...
  10. Itunes Version 12.2.9.6

Itunes Version 12.2.9.6: When iTunes is minimised to the taskbar the previous, pause and next controls do not appear to do anything. I have re-installed iTunes and this is on the latest version of Windows 10 Pro. I have only noticed this since the latest feature update of Windows 10 (December...