Windows 10: version for icloud for windows

Discus and support version for icloud for windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; icloud for windows 10 version?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HenryGuttman, Aug 25, 2018.

1. version for icloud for windows

icloud for windows 10 version?

:)

HenryGuttman, Aug 25, 2018

2. I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 25, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Aug 25, 2018
  4. version for icloud for windows

Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    • Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    • Enter key in address bar
    • Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    • Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! *Smile

justinmreina, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

version for icloud for windows

1. version for icloud for windows - Similar Threads - version icloud

2. Microsoft store version of fallout 76 keeps crashing my gpu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store version of fallout 76 keeps crashing my gpu.: I’ve been playing the Microsoft store version of fallout 76 for a couple weeks now with no issues until a couple of days ago. Now when I play about 5 minutes into the game my gpu disconnects from my monitor and my fans speed up to 100%.At first I thought it was my gpu but...
  3. Icloud Cannot Log In after Update Windows 11 Version 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icloud Cannot Log In after Update Windows 11 Version 22H2: Try to log in but failed to do so.... tried all the ways from internet, anyone facing the same issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-cannot-log-in-after-update-windows-11/369c639c-52e5-4203-9c5d-3aab008b9303
  4. Icloud Cannot Log In after Update Windows 11 Version 22H2

Icloud Cannot Log In after Update Windows 11 Version 22H2: Try to log in but failed to do so.... tried all the ways from internet, anyone facing the same issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-cannot-log-in-after-update-windows-11/369c639c-52e5-4203-9c5d-3aab008b9303
  5. Microsoft Store opens iCloud but no explanation how download most recent version for windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store opens iCloud but no explanation how download most recent version for windows 10: I can get to the Microsoft Store iCloud app for Windows. There is a button that opens iCloud, and I can see the version I am running in the app, which is a 13 version from earlier this year. Beyond that, I don't know what to do. If I try to sign out, it warns me everything in...
  6. Microsoft Store opens iCloud but no explanation how download most recent version for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store opens iCloud but no explanation how download most recent version for windows 10: I can get to the Microsoft Store iCloud app for Windows. There is a button that opens iCloud, and I can see the version I am running in the app, which is a 13 version from earlier this year. Beyond that, I don't know what to do. If I try to sign out, it warns me everything in...
  7. Microsoft Store opens iCloud but no explanation how download most recent version for windows 10

8. New iCloud app version 10.9.3 released for Windows 10 - March 25

in Windows 10 News
    New iCloud app version 10.9.3 released for Windows 10 - March 25: With iCloud for Windows, you’ll have your photos, videos, mail, calendar, files, and other important information stored in iCloud and on your Windows PC. iCloud for Windows 10.9.3 Released March 25, 2020 libxml2 Available for: Windows 10 and later via the...
  9. iCloud users will soon start receiving Windows 10 version 1809 automatic update

in Windows 10 News
    iCloud users will soon start receiving Windows 10 version 1809 automatic update: Back in late 2018, Microsoft had put an upgrade block on Windows 10 October 2018 Update from reaching machines running an incompatible version of iCloud for Windows (version 7.7.0.27 to be specific). In late November 2018, Apple updated iCloud for Windows version to address...
  10. using icloud on Windows 10 version 1809

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    using icloud on Windows 10 version 1809: I am unable I access iCloud.com on Windows 10 1809. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-icloud-on-windows-10-version-1809/ea559319-6efe-4ed4-8fd4-23fc4d2c541d"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can’t install icloud on windows 10 version 1809

2. icloud for windows 10 version 1809