Windows 10: Version history

Discus and support Version history in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm running Onedrive for business and Windows 10, and when I click on version history it's telling me there are no previuos versions, which is not the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nick Moon (nick), Feb 25, 2019.

1. Version history

I'm running Onedrive for business and Windows 10, and when I click on version history it's telling me there are no previuos versions, which is not the case

I've searched a bit for this online and it seems I may have something switched off that should be switched on, but I can't find any sign of this whan I look in settings. What am I doing wrong?

:)

Nick Moon (nick), Feb 25, 2019
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Feb 25, 2019
  3. File History Drive Full - Now What

Hi Don,

File History drive usually contains older versions of Windows on your PC. To clean your File History drive, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel (small icon view), and then click on the
      File History.
    • On the left pane, click on Advanced settings.
    • Click on the Clean up versions link in the Versions
      section. Note: The Clean up versions link will not be available if you don't have any File History versions available on currently selected drive.
    • Select the time period of versions you want to delete, and then click on
      Clean up
    • File History Cleanup will now start discovering items for the specified time period, and delete them if available.
    • If it didn't find any versions of your files that were that old, click on Close, and repeat step 4 above using a shorter time period if you like.
      If the cleanup completed successfully, click on OK.
    • You can now close If the cleanup completed successfully, click/tap on OK.
    • You can now close the windows.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve your concern.

Janeane Cru, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Version history

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Version history

1. Version history - Similar Threads - Version history

2. Can any one help in deleting windows defender protection history in windows 11 pro 23H2 version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can any one help in deleting windows defender protection history in windows 11 pro 23H2 version: I am win 11 pro user with 23h2 version i am not using Microsoft account for login to my laptop I created a local user instead of Microsoft account I am not able to delete windows defender protection history in my laptop. i tried mentioned method but i could not even access...
  3. Can any one help in deleting windows defender protection history in windows 11 pro 23H2 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can any one help in deleting windows defender protection history in windows 11 pro 23H2 version: I am win 11 pro user with 23h2 version i am not using Microsoft account for login to my laptop I created a local user instead of Microsoft account I am not able to delete windows defender protection history in my laptop. i tried mentioned method but i could not even access...
  4. When I try to clean up old versions of file history backup I get the error message element...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to clean up old versions of file history backup I get the error message element...: When I try to clean up old backups on file history, I get the error message element not found. It won't let me clean up old backups older than 3 or 6 months. How do I fix this so that I can clean up my backup drive....
  5. When I try to clean up old versions of file history backup I get the error message element...

When I try to clean up old versions of file history backup I get the error message element...: When I try to clean up old backups on file history, I get the error message element not found. It won't let me clean up old backups older than 3 or 6 months. How do I fix this so that I can clean up my backup drive....
  6. Unable to display Windows Update History version 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to display Windows Update History version 21H2: I've been running windows version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1348 for a few weeks. I've tried 2 ways to access the update history and both fail.I probably haven't used the View History function much, so I can't say for certain whether this is a new issue with 21H2. But, seems like...
  7. Unable to display Windows Update History version 21H2

Unable to display Windows Update History version 21H2: I've been running windows version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1348 for a few weeks. I've tried 2 ways to access the update history and both fail.I probably haven't used the View History function much, so I can't say for certain whether this is a new issue with 21H2. But, seems like...
  8. Unable to display Windows Update History version 21H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Update history not listing latest update and shows click-bait instead of version info

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update history not listing latest update and shows click-bait instead of version info: Looks like something is not updating properly and/or a link to version history is wrongI have 21h1 and made a note of it yesterday. Last night 11/2/2021 an update to 21h1 came in and the system rebooted. This morning I went to check to see exactly what got installed and...
  10. Update history not listing latest update and shows click-bait instead of version info

Update history not listing latest update and shows click-bait instead of version info: Looks like something is not updating properly and/or a link to version history is wrongI have 21h1 and made a note of it yesterday. Last night 11/2/2021 an update to 21h1 came in and the system rebooted. This morning I went to check to see exactly what got installed and...