Windows 10: Version install date is incorrect

Discus and support Version install date is incorrect in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I updated successfully to 20H1 today but OS data in settings says this :- EditionWindows 10 Home Version21H1 Installed on‎27/‎09/‎2020 OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rufford155, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Version install date is incorrect

I updated successfully to 20H1 today but OS data in settings says this :- EditionWindows 10 Home Version21H1 Installed on‎27/‎09/‎2020 OS build19043.1110 ExperienceWindows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0 That date is before I bought the laptop ! What's going on ? Also Ultimate Windows Tweaker says the version is 2009 - surely that's wrong as well ?

:)

rufford155, Jul 19, 2021

2. Seeing incorrect photo dates in Photos app

Hi christopherfagan,

As a first step in investigating this further, I'd like to take a closer look at one of the files that this is happening to. Can you reply back with a screenshot of the file info? I've provided steps below for how to capture the information for us.

• Open File Explorer (Start > File Explorer)

• In the navigation bar, type “Libraries\Pictures” without the quotations.

Version install date is incorrect 16859234-7567-445a-9375-b3b6020791aa.png

• Search for the filename of one of the images that has the incorrect date.

• Right-click on the columns (Name, Date), and ensure that the Date, Date taken, and Date created columns are checked

Version install date is incorrect e54952b4-c313-4808-818c-aeba8f2a58fa.png

• Take a screenshot of the result with the Date, Date taken, and Date created columns visible. It should look like this:

Version install date is incorrect cf61bdb4-dbfb-45e3-be1e-882c06db94c9.png

• Also check the File Properties of the image

• Right-click the image and select Properties.

• Switch to the Details tab.

• Let us know the Date taken, Date created, and Date modified.

Adam A (Windows), Jul 19, 2021
  3. Why do Creative drivers install old versions?

I use a Sound Blaster Audigy SE/Value to run my headphones, and according to Creative's website the latest driver is version 1.04.0090a which is dated 29/01/14. However, when I install them and check the properties it lists driver version 5.12.1.2020 dated 16/10/09. I've extracted the driver files from the installer, and they are dated to 2009, even though the installer was compiled in 2014. What gives?

Red_Machine, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Version install date is incorrect

X6 Date incorrect

hi everybody

• installed the new update version 32.0.002 on 8th of June 2011
    • so far doing well no date change
    cheers

chandana99, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

Version install date is incorrect

1. Version install date is incorrect - Similar Threads - Version install date

2. Incorrect "Date Created dates" in File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect "Date Created dates" in File Explorer.: Regarding "Date Created dates". I took about 800 photographs in June 2023 using both a Panasonic camera and a Samsung S6 phone. On sorting through these photographs recently, I found that the "Date Created" date had changed on over half these photographs.. This is occurring...
  3. Incorrect "Date Created dates" in File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect "Date Created dates" in File Explorer.: Regarding "Date Created dates". I took about 800 photographs in June 2023 using both a Panasonic camera and a Samsung S6 phone. On sorting through these photographs recently, I found that the "Date Created" date had changed on over half these photographs.. This is occurring...
  4. Windows Original Install Date is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Original Install Date is incorrect.: I've been having problems with my pc not updating and after trying multiple things I've realized that my Original install date is reading 1/1/1601. Could this be causing my installs to fail? How do I change the date? I've tried to change it in the registry but may have done...
  5. Windows Original Install Date is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Original Install Date is incorrect.: I've been having problems with my pc not updating and after trying multiple things I've realized that my Original install date is reading 1/1/1601. Could this be causing my installs to fail? How do I change the date? I've tried to change it in the registry but may have done...
  6. Windows Original Install Date is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Search Index using Incorrect Previous Version modified Date

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search Index using Incorrect Previous Version modified Date: This is a bit of a strange problem I've come across after I completely reset the search options in Windows 10 1909 18363.900, and rebuilt the index. No matter if I search via my Documents in my Library which has two locations defined, or via the standard singe 'My...
  8. Incorrect Date on Downloaded Files

Incorrect Date on Downloaded Files: I am having issues with downloaded files having a date not corresponding with my systems date. It all began after updating to Windows 10 1803. Files were downloaded on the 1/13/2019 but it's having 2016 date on it and this is affecting my sorting. Any fix for this please?...
  9. Incorrect installation date?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incorrect installation date?: Hi I have Windows 10 on a laptop that is about 2 years old. The system information gives the original install date as 23 October 2018, and the logs all begin only on 22 October 2018. I cannot find a system restore point before this either. I have not actively reinstalled...
  10. incorrect date

incorrect date: The date and time on my Surface Book Pro Windows 10 is correct. But if a create a new file, the date is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-date/486fc3cc-7ace-4dca-8dd7-ba03bd9c631b"