Windows 10: Version Issue

Discus and support Version Issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently (tonight) bought a valid Windows 10 Home product key. It installed no problem but keeps saying windows cannot activate. It shows as Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JaredMcShane, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Version Issue

I recently (tonight) bought a valid Windows 10 Home product key. It installed no problem but keeps saying windows cannot activate. It shows as Windows 10 Pro and I need to downgrade it to Home. The Virtual Assistant is a piece of crap and keeps leading me to the same useless articles. Customer support is always stuck at 30 plus mins in que. How do I change it to Home not Pro. Just spent 151 on this ridiculous piece of crap and am wondering why an online chat with a tech is not an option.

:)

JaredMcShane, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 17, 2019
  4. DrPepper Win User

Version Issue

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Version Issue

1. Version Issue - Similar Threads - Version Issue

2. Issues with Windows 11 version KB5036980

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Windows 11 version KB5036980: I've been trying for a long time to update my Windows 11 version KB5036980 through Windows Insider, but every time it restarts when it's at 96%, it shows a message like: "Something didn't go as planned. There's no need to worry, we are reversing the changes." After that, it...
  3. Issues with Windows 11 version KB5036980

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Windows 11 version KB5036980: I've been trying for a long time to update my Windows 11 version KB5036980 through Windows Insider, but every time it restarts when it's at 96%, it shows a message like: "Something didn't go as planned. There's no need to worry, we are reversing the changes." After that, it...
  4. WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 - Need help to rectify the issue -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 - Need help to rectify the issue -...: I am sending the following POST url to create a session in WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 using postmanPOST http://127.0.0.1:4723/sessionand I have sending the url to WinAppDriver by the API in Body - JSON option{ "capabilities": { "alwaysMatch": {...
  5. WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 - Need help to rectify the issue -...

WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 - Need help to rectify the issue -...: I am sending the following POST url to create a session in WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 using postmanPOST http://127.0.0.1:4723/sessionand I have sending the url to WinAppDriver by the API in Body - JSON option{ "capabilities": { "alwaysMatch": {...
  6. WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 - Need help to rectify the issue -...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Issue with MS Word after installation of 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with MS Word after installation of 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...: After the installation of update KB5036893 MSWord is no longer working properly. In short: 1 an MS Word document created with a right click is not editable, 2 when creating the document from the MS Word the document is editable, but after saving it in a folder, it is not...
  8. Issue with MS Word after installation of 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...

Issue with MS Word after installation of 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...: After the installation of update KB5036893 MSWord is no longer working properly. In short: 1 an MS Word document created with a right click is not editable, 2 when creating the document from the MS Word the document is editable, but after saving it in a folder, it is not...
  9. Windows 11 old versions issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 old versions issues: We have seen that on many machines that have a very old version of Windows, it generates errors to move to the latest update or does not update, we know if there is a solution for this....
  10. Windows 11 old versions issues

Windows 11 old versions issues: We have seen that on many machines that have a very old version of Windows, it generates errors to move to the latest update or does not update, we know if there is a solution for this....