Windows 10: version of win 10

Discus and support version of win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; sir/madam tell me the latest version of windows 10 and all its information, means build no. and whatever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rajgoyal, Sep 20, 2018.

1. rajgoyal Win User

version of win 10

sir/madam tell me the latest version of windows 10 and all its information, means build no. and whatever

:)

rajgoyal, Sep 20, 2018
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

3. Sajer Win User
    Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. *Smile

Sajer, Sep 20, 2018
  4. endeavor Win User

version of win 10

Replacing Windows Mail in Win-10 with one from Win-Vista.

Clayton, yes you can use your own files, as well realize the files from the tutorial attachments are the exact same thing already coming from Windows Vista - it's all the same.

The tutorial instructions how to do it in every detail are posted Here

Please for your own sake, just be sure you understand the limitations of using the old Vista WinMail client out of it's native environment inside of Windows7/8/10 by reading through the disclaimer, and the Bug List that's linked on the page there, and then decide if you want to do it and if it's right for you.
    Feel free to post your questions over there too.

endeavor, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

version of win 10

1. version of win 10 - Similar Threads - version

2. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix: I have this problem,"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  3. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix: I have this problem,"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  4. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Will a desktop running windows 11 version 22H2 be automatically updated to version 23H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will a desktop running windows 11 version 22H2 be automatically updated to version 23H2?: Will my Dell XPS 8950 with Windows 11 Version 22H2 be automatically updated to version 23H2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-a-desktop-running-windows-11-version-22h2-be/4fe952ab-652a-4b0f-ba91-dd532099ce7f
  6. Will a desktop running windows 11 version 22H2 be automatically updated to version 23H2?

Will a desktop running windows 11 version 22H2 be automatically updated to version 23H2?: Will my Dell XPS 8950 with Windows 11 Version 22H2 be automatically updated to version 23H2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-a-desktop-running-windows-11-version-22h2-be/4fe952ab-652a-4b0f-ba91-dd532099ce7f
  7. Tried all suggested methods to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried all suggested methods to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...: Unable to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893; have tried all the suggested workarounds including manual install, all resulting in "failed to install" error. Please help!...
  8. Tried all suggested methods to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...

Tried all suggested methods to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...: Unable to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893; have tried all the suggested workarounds including manual install, all resulting in "failed to install" error. Please help!...
  9. Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...

Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...: Ok, here's the situation. I use Windows 11 and I've been trying to restore the old version of Notepad because I like how it's more simple and it opens faster than the new one. Eventually I found out that you can just uninstall the new Notepad through the start menu and...
  10. Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...: Ok, here's the situation. I use Windows 11 and I've been trying to restore the old version of Notepad because I like how it's more simple and it opens faster than the new one. Eventually I found out that you can just uninstall the new Notepad through the start menu and...