Windows 10: Version of Windows 10 Pro Which Is 1803 No Longer Supported By Microsoft - Computer Cites...

Discus and support Version of Windows 10 Pro Which Is 1803 No Longer Supported By Microsoft - Computer Cites... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10, Version 1803 is installed in this computer. Date: 5/27/2018. I can't get the latest version of Windows that is supported. This notice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertAndrews9, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Version of Windows 10 Pro Which Is 1803 No Longer Supported By Microsoft - Computer Cites...

Windows 10, Version 1803 is installed in this computer. Date: 5/27/2018. I can't get the latest version of Windows that is supported. This notice keeps coming up in the lower right hand corner to set up time to install latest version. I don't know the settings of this computer or what needs to be done. Need complete instructions on what to do as I don't have any computer technical training or else this issue will never remedy itself. I cannot afford a new computer and computer undoes the installation/update - literally everything. Issue ongoing since last November 2019. Please email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. The instructions need to be simplified from me to understand them as I cannot find any instructions to install anything. No technical training! Someone here that is more familiar with some tech issues but I'm not. I don't want to lose anything files, Yahoo Mail, Gmail, programs, software, documents, downloads, etc that is stored on my computer. I don't think this a driver issue but a Windows version upgrade issue.

:)

RobertAndrews9, Aug 4, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows 10 April 2018 Update(SCU) Partially Breaks MKV File Support?

Yeah, they play perfectly fine.

Thanks, this did the trick perfectly!

I'm scratching my head then, because so far every computer I update to 1803, even fresh installs, can no longer read the details of mkv files. But at least icaros fixes the problem for now. Hopefully the bug is fixed in Windows natively eventually.

newtekie1, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

1. Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    2. Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Version of Windows 10 Pro Which Is 1803 No Longer Supported By Microsoft - Computer Cites...

Microsoft to Introduce Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs

Microsoft is seemingly going to introduce another version of their Windows 10 operating system. After introducing Windows 10 S earlier in the year, followed by the "Chinafinitive" Windows 10 China Government Edition, the company is seemingly responding to specific market demands of professionals and enterprises. The new Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs (which was first leaked by Microsoft itself through an erroneous upload to the Insider Program) will apparently come in two variants, a standard variant, and the N variant, which is built to comply with EU regulations.

The new Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs will introduce ReFS, the successor to the tried and true NTFS file system. The new ReFS is designed for fault-tolerance and is optimized for handling large data volume, including auto-correcting capabilities and backwards-compatibility with NTFS. Additionally, Microsoft is baking in SMB Direct protocol file sharing in Windows 10 Pro for Workstation which allows for high throughput, low latency and low CPU utilization when accessing network shares. It will also introduce support for systems with up to four CPUs (up from Windows 10 and Windows 10 Pro dual CPU limit) and 6 TB of RAM.

Version of Windows 10 Pro Which Is 1803 No Longer Supported By Microsoft - Computer Cites... 616dcdd0eadc_thm.jpg

Source: ETeknix

Raevenlord, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Version of Windows 10 Pro Which Is 1803 No Longer Supported By Microsoft - Computer Cites...

1. Version of Windows 10 Pro Which Is 1803 No Longer Supported By Microsoft - Computer Cites... - Similar Threads - Version Pro 1803

2. My windows 10 version no longer supported -

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows 10 version no longer supported -: For the past several months, I've been getting messages that I have insufficient disc space to install needed updates, despite plugging in a nearly empty 32 gig USB thumb drive. I've tried this several times unsuccessfully. Now I received a message that my version of Windows...
  3. Which microsoft windows version is best Pro or Home?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Which microsoft windows version is best Pro or Home?: Hello Guys, I have started a new company Manibhadra Fittings So, for my office work I want to know which windows version is best for office work Home or Pro? waiting for your positive reply....
  4. interactive service support removed for Windows 10 Version 1803

interactive service support removed for Windows 10 Version 1803: Hi team, I read somewhere on microsoft links that microsoft has stopped support for interactive service support for windows 10 1803 and higher version. My question is, as we have to run some UI test cases which needs to set NoInteractiveServices to 0, which will runs...
  5. Upgrade to which version from 1803

Upgrade to which version from 1803: Hello,I would like to ask you pros for advice:My system now is win 10 pro 1803. I read that MS will stop updates on Nov 2019.I have already downloaded from MS the 1809 and 1903 ISO files. So I will ask for your advice, upgrade to 1809, see if I 'like' it, or upgrade right to...
  6. What are my options once Win10 Pro 1803 is no longer supported

What are my options once Win10 Pro 1803 is no longer supported: I noticed my update page says this: "You're currently running a version of windows that's nearing the end of support. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 now to get the latest features and security improvements." My PC is as up to date as the...
  7. Windows 10 Pro version 1803. Why no later versions?

Windows 10 Pro version 1803. Why no later versions?: My computer is still running Windows 10 version 1803. Why has it not updated to 1809 or later? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-version-1803-why-no-later-versions/499d8718-9c0a-41c6-8425-ab982ede59ef
  8. Windows 10: continue support for versions 1803 and onward

Windows 10: continue support for versions 1803 and onward: hi there: I have a question for the Windows team. I want to know if it is possible to continue support for Windows 10 version 1803 and onward? I am using 1809. I am asking is because when 1903 comes out someday, my device might not be able to work with it. I would like to...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Version 1803

Windows 10 Pro Version 1803: Windows update - advanced options. I would like to change settings from Semi annual channel (targeted) to semi annual channel, but I cant find this setting options. How its possible to delay targeted upgrades?...
  10. Computer will not upgrade to Windows 10 version 1803

Computer will not upgrade to Windows 10 version 1803: My Gateway computer was originally bought with Windows 7. It was upgraded to Windows 10, and accepted upgrades until version1709. It will NOT accept the newest updated to Version 1803, and shuts down in the middle of every attempt saying it will return to previous version....