Windows 10: Version v4.0.30319 of the .NET Framework is not installed and it is required to run version...

Discus and support Version v4.0.30319 of the .NET Framework is not installed and it is required to run version... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My powershell closes immediately the moment i open it. I tried opening it via cmd by typing "powershell /" and it says "Version v4.0.30319 of the .NET... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DubuDubu1, May 18, 2020.

1. DubuDubu1 Win User

Version v4.0.30319 of the .NET Framework is not installed and it is required to run version...

My powershell closes immediately the moment i open it. I tried opening it via cmd by typing "powershell /" and it says "Version v4.0.30319 of the .NET Framework is not installed and it is required to run version 3 of Windows PowerShell." Send help guys :<

:)

DubuDubu1, May 18, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

getting error message' This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET framework: .NETFramework, Version = v4.5.2

Hi clareburns,

The .NET Framework is an integral part of many applications running on Windows and provides common functionality for those applications to run. The .NET Framework 4.5.2 is already pre-installed on your computer. For us to assist you better, kindly answer
    the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you download and run the Microsoft .NET Framework Repair tool from this

link
    . The tool tries to resolve those issues by applying known fixes or by repairing the corrupted installations of the supported .NET Framework versions.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, May 18, 2020
  3. Dark Ride Win User
    .NET Framework 2.0 RC

"The Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0 Release Candidate installs the .NET Framework runtime and associated files required to run applications developed to target the .NET Framework v2.0."

"The .NET Framework version 2.0 Release Candidate improves scalability and performance of applications with improved caching, application deployment and updating with ClickOnce, support for the broadest array of browsers and devices with ASP.NET 2.0 controls and services. For more information on the .NET Framework 2.0, click here."

System Requirements:
    Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows 98; Windows 98 Second Edition; Windows ME; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP

Required Software: Disk Space Requirements: 280 MB (x86), 610 MB (x64)

Download Here

Dark Ride, May 18, 2020
  4. Version v4.0.30319 of the .NET Framework is not installed and it is required to run version...

Net framework version 2.0

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Did you install any software recently? Is yes what that software is?

Please follow bellow steps and check if it helps.

• Type Programs and Features in Search bar and launch it.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on and off.
    • Look for .NET Framework 3.5(Includes .NET 2. 0 AND .NET 3.0) and .NET Framework 4.6 Advanced Services.
    • Make sure both of this features are checked or selected.
    • Check if the issue persist.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Version v4.0.30319 of the .NET Framework is not installed and it is required to run version...

1. Version v4.0.30319 of the .NET Framework is not installed and it is required to run version... - Similar Threads - Version 30319 NET

2. Application requires version of .NET framework to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application requires version of .NET framework to start: When I boot up my laptop, try to open discord, and try to open Visual Studios I get the same error telling me I need a certain version of .NET framework. When I go to install the specified version it tells me I already have it. I have tried enabling framework features,...
  3. Application requires version of .NET framework to start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application requires version of .NET framework to start: When I boot up my laptop, try to open discord, and try to open Visual Studios I get the same error telling me I need a certain version of .NET framework. When I go to install the specified version it tells me I already have it. I have tried enabling framework features,...
  4. Application requires version of .NET framework to start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to...: started getting a message “Required system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to continue. The software is available for free download at https:www.microsoft.com/downloads/”Yet windows feature shows a check in box for .Net framework 3.5...
  6. system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to...: started getting a message “Required system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to continue. The software is available for free download at https:www.microsoft.com/downloads/”Yet windows feature shows a check in box for .Net framework 3.5...
  7. system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to...

8. net framework error v4, net framework v4 not registered on regedit,

in Windows 10 Customization
    net framework error v4, net framework v4 not registered on regedit,: i dont know why, but after update the windows, I cant launch bunch of apps because this message,[ATTACH] and search solution at internet but still cant fixed after I check on regedit net framework v4 doesn't exits [ATTACH] please help me,...
  9. Many .NET Framework versions

Many .NET Framework versions: These are the .NET Framework versions I have in my system. Can I tidy off some of them? They are from version 1.2 to 4.6.1. [ATTACH] 127571
  10. Many .NET Framework versions

in Windows 10 Support
    Many .NET Framework versions: These are the .NET Framework versions I have in my system. Can I tidy off some of them? [ATTACH] 127571

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netframework version v4 0.30319

2. Framework Version: v4.0.30319