Windows 10: "Versioning" folder?

Discus and support "Versioning" folder? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was in the process of migrating all of my local hard drive NATA onto a RAID NAS and I noticed a folder called "Versioning" in my Pictures folder. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jcwillia1, Jul 19, 2020.

1. "Versioning" folder?

I was in the process of migrating all of my local hard drive NATA onto a RAID NAS and I noticed a folder called "Versioning" in my Pictures folder. I am pretty sure I didn't put it there and it's pretty massive at like 200GB- do I need it? Any ideas on how it got there or why it's there?

I have used Lightroom in the past - I guess it could be related?

submitted by /u/jcwillia1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jcwillia1, Jul 19, 2020
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jul 19, 2020
  3. What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Jul 19, 2020
  4. groze Win User

"Versioning" folder?

Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

I was going to do that for my benefit because of the way I have my partitions setup and to be legal with the EULA that isn't a step by step instruction. Right now I am waiting to see if build 10240 is actually the release build and yes I know at lot of people don't believe 10240 is the release version. I still may need to do that if build 10240 is not the release version.

groze, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

"Versioning" folder?

1. "Versioning" folder? - Similar Threads - Versioning folder

2. How to make pinned folders in Windows 11's File Explorer expandable as in previous versions...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make pinned folders in Windows 11's File Explorer expandable as in previous versions...: Similar questions have been asked numerous times, but most responses seem to be overly complex or miss the point and fail to solve the problem. The ones I found are all Locked against further responses so I cannot provide the correct, simple, solution under the original...
  3. How to make pinned folders in Windows 11's File Explorer expandable as in previous versions...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make pinned folders in Windows 11's File Explorer expandable as in previous versions...: Similar questions have been asked numerous times, but most responses seem to be overly complex or miss the point and fail to solve the problem. The ones I found are all Locked against further responses so I cannot provide the correct, simple, solution under the original...
  4. i missing all the proparties of any folder except the general and previous version so what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i missing all the proparties of any folder except the general and previous version so what...: i missing all the proparties except the general and previous version so what is the solution for my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-missing-all-the-proparties-of-any-folder-except/a60b9129-eac3-469d-89e7-74c955cb6d26
  5. i missing all the proparties of any folder except the general and previous version so what...

i missing all the proparties of any folder except the general and previous version so what...: i missing all the proparties except the general and previous version so what is the solution for my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-missing-all-the-proparties-of-any-folder-except/a60b9129-eac3-469d-89e7-74c955cb6d26
  6. How to recover documents folder from an old version of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover documents folder from an old version of windows: My older PC blue screened so I built a new PC with new SSD drives and installed the old PC drive in my new one as a 2nd drive. The problem is my documents folder has a yellow lock in the top right corner. I'm not able to open any files. I'm not sure I could have used folder...
  7. How to recover documents folder from an old version of windows

How to recover documents folder from an old version of windows: My older PC blue screened so I built a new PC with new SSD drives and installed the old PC drive in my new one as a 2nd drive. The problem is my documents folder has a yellow lock in the top right corner. I'm not able to open any files. I'm not sure I could have used folder...
  8. question about edit date information to folders in Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about edit date information to folders in Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version?: Which is the fastest way to find out from 2 folders that conitains other folders with files and files in the folder root directory which one was the last i edited using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version; last updated today at 16 pm UTC -5 Bogota hour?...
  9. question about edit date information to folders in Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version?

question about edit date information to folders in Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version?: Which is the fastest way to find out from 2 folders that conitains other folders with files and files in the folder root directory which one was the last i edited using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version; last updated today at 16 pm UTC -5 Bogota hour?...
  10. Will restoring a folder to a previous version delete work done after the restore point?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will restoring a folder to a previous version delete work done after the restore point?: I have a drive with a subfolder that has suddenly disappeared. I can view the folder in a previous version but I'm worried that restoring the folder will eliminate any work that has been done after the restore point. Will restoring the folder delete any new work? Is there...