Windows 10: vertical lines on my screen help

Discus and support vertical lines on my screen help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; vertical lines appeeared on my screen help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bettyharold, Apr 19, 2020.

1. vertical lines on my screen help

vertical lines appeeared on my screen help

:)

bettyharold, Apr 19, 2020

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Vertical lines behind text cursor. HELP!

Hi,

It is possible that the vertical lines behind text cursor that you see, is can be due to corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the Meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and restore corrupted files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 19, 2020
  4. vertical lines on my screen help

Vertical Lines on screen

Hi,

I installed 2mth ago window 10 on my Asus Zen Notebook UX301LA everything went well, no problems. Two days ago a update of windows got installed, since then I have a vertical line on the right hand of the screen plus to very faint ones in the middle. I assume
    it is a driver problem does any body have the same issue? I have contacted Asus support as I could not see any replacement driver on there website. Any help or suggestion would be welcome.

Thanks Marks

MarkusPluss, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

vertical lines on my screen help

1. vertical lines on my screen help - Similar Threads - vertical lines screen

2. Vertical lines on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vertical lines on screen: When my computer turns on, no line appears, but over time vertical lines appear... with the display port cable the lines appear up to half of the screen, with HDMI lines appear up to the top of the monitor, I already changed it the display port cable, updated drivers etc......
  3. Vertical lines on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vertical lines on screen: When my computer turns on, no line appears, but over time vertical lines appear... with the display port cable the lines appear up to half of the screen, with HDMI lines appear up to the top of the monitor, I already changed it the display port cable, updated drivers etc......
  4. Vertical Green line in laptop's screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vertical Green line in laptop's screen: As I was out of the city, I couldn't open my laptop. When I came back and opened my laptop then there was a vertical horizontal line of the screen. I tried to fix it by updating driver also but it failed. So please suggest me some way to get out of this....
  5. Vertical lines on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vertical lines on screen: For past few weeks I have been seeing vertical lines on my screen. It barely lasted for a second before the welcome screen opens up. Now I see similar lines while playing youtube videos just on youtube, other video apps are working fine. Today, however, few images were...
  6. Vertical lines on screen

Vertical lines on screen: For past few weeks I have been seeing vertical lines on my screen. It barely lasted for a second before the welcome screen opens up. Now I see similar lines while playing youtube videos just on youtube, other video apps are working fine. Today, however, few images were...
  7. Black screen with vertical lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with vertical lines: Hi there,so i got a new laptop two days ago and it has got an i7 11th gen and rtx 3060 with 32 gigs ram. But when I use it it goes really well for an hour or so but sometimes the display freaks out and does these weird lines like in the pic. Is it broken or do I have to...
  8. Black screen with vertical lines

Black screen with vertical lines: Hi there,so i got a new laptop two days ago and it has got an i7 11th gen and rtx 3060 with 32 gigs ram. But when I use it it goes really well for an hour or so but sometimes the display freaks out and does these weird lines like in the pic. Is it broken or do I have to...
  9. vertical lines of dots on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    vertical lines of dots on screen: [ATTACH]hello, i am using surface pro 4 for about 2 years now and it never had any problem but recently there are times where a line of dots appear when i was using the surface. later, it will dissappear and came back again. what is the problem? software? hardware? please...
  10. fix fading vertical lines on my screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fix fading vertical lines on my screen: I go through periods of my computer working OK and then for no reason the screen starts to fade and I get colored vertical lines. I then have to bang the screen to clear it up. I paid a repairman and it worked for a few days and it started again. He updated my Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vertical lines on windows 10 monitor