Windows 10: VERTICAL TABS. I think it's a nice feature in Edge. Chrome doesn't have this yet.

Discus and support VERTICAL TABS. I think it's a nice feature in Edge. Chrome doesn't have this yet. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/verax_mmts [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/verax_mmts, Mar 6, 2021.

1. VERTICAL TABS. I think it's a nice feature in Edge. Chrome doesn't have this yet.

/u/verax_mmts, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

How to Resize Vertical Tabs Pane in Microsoft Edge

It's easy to end up with a ton of tabs open. The more you have open, the more difficult it becomes to find, switch between, and manage them. With vertical tabs, you can easily shift to view your tabs in a pane to the side. This allows you to easily see the titles and access controls like mute and close. It even makes it easy to reorder your tabs, with the ability to drag and drop to rearrange. When you want to focus on a specific page, you can collapse the pane. Anytime you need to switch between tabs, you can hover over the pane to see all the information you need. The new Microsoft Edge is the only browser to offer built-in vertical tab navigation allowing for a more streamlined experience.

Starting with Microsoft Edge Canary version 90.0.810.0, you can now resize the pinned vertical tabs pane. Microsoft Edge will open the vertical tabs pane the same size as it was when last closed or turned off.

This tutorial will show you how to resize the vertical tabs pane in the Chromium based Microsoft Edge.

Read more: Browsers and Mail - How to Resize Vertical Tabs Pane in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

Brink, Mar 6, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

VERTICAL TABS. I think it's a nice feature in Edge. Chrome doesn't have this yet. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 6, 2021
  4. LEOPEVA64 Win User

VERTICAL TABS. I think it's a nice feature in Edge. Chrome doesn't have this yet.

Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows

If you hide the button, you will never notice that this feature exist, basically what this flag does is remove the option in Settings<Appearance (and also the entry in the context menu). Many insiders "begged" for this flag to appear when the feature was only available to a few users, now is a little late because "Vertical tabs" is no longer part of the "controlled feature roll-outs".

LEOPEVA64, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

VERTICAL TABS. I think it's a nice feature in Edge. Chrome doesn't have this yet.

1. VERTICAL TABS. I think it's a nice feature in Edge. Chrome doesn't have this yet. - Similar Threads - VERTICAL TABS nice

2. Searching in Edge's vertical tabs might be possible in the future thanks to a Chromium feature.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Searching in Edge's vertical tabs might be possible in the future thanks to a Chromium feature.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ohvfs3/searching_in_edges_vertical_tabs_might_be/
  3. Switching between vertical and horizontal tabs will be easier in Edge.

Switching between vertical and horizontal tabs will be easier in Edge.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o24cli/switching_between_vertical_and_horizontal_tabs/
  4. Let's appreciate Edge's new vertical tabs and sleeping tabs!

Let's appreciate Edge's new vertical tabs and sleeping tabs!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/0ssamaak0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m8xp0j/lets_appreciate_edges_new_vertical_tabs_and/
  5. How to Resize Vertical Tabs Pane in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Resize Vertical Tabs Pane in Microsoft Edge: It's easy to end up with a ton of tabs open. The more you have open, the more difficult it becomes to find, switch between, and manage them. With vertical tabs, you can easily shift to view your tabs in a pane to the side. This allows you to easily see the titles and access...
  6. Nice, i think

Nice, i think: [ATTACH] Btw this is installed on an 256Gb xpg sx6000 Lite m.2 PCIe gen 3x4 SSD https://preview.redd.it/vwsa5d2qfl061.png?width=590&format=png&auto=webp&s=73f39540e1450653a0636b8c08654bd7d5b99faf submitted by /u/Razvanix02 [link] [comments]...
  7. I updated my Windows 10 Dev today to build 20241 and the vertical tabs feature in Edge...

I updated my Windows 10 Dev today to build 20241 and the vertical tabs feature in Edge...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dpak_hk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jgvwtl/i_updated_my_windows_10_dev_today_to_build_20241/
  8. Vertical tabs on PWAs that have a tabbed interface.

Vertical tabs on PWAs that have a tabbed interface.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/if6af5/vertical_tabs_on_pwas_that_have_a_tabbed_interface/
  9. Chrome to get Microsoft Edge like tab preview feature on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome to get Microsoft Edge like tab preview feature on Windows 10: Microsoft Edge may have failed to gain the desired market share but the browser comes with some useful features such as tab preview. Microsoft Edge comes with a feature that lets you preview the opened tab pages without visiting them and it appears that Google is also...
  10. Huge tabs in internet explorer, edge and chrome have normal sized tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Huge tabs in internet explorer, edge and chrome have normal sized tabs: Hi guys! We're having an issue with a laptop computer connected to an external screen where the tabs in internet explorer are huge compared to the other browsers. When not connected to an external screen there is no problem with huge tabs. Please see attached screenshot,...