Windows 10: Vertical tabs issue with groups

Discus and support Vertical tabs issue with groups in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The group feature does not render properly when using vertical tabs, see screenshots The group label appears to function correctly in that it opens and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by robgr, Nov 14, 2020.

1. robgr Win User

Vertical tabs issue with groups

The group feature does not render properly when using vertical tabs, see screenshots
    The group label appears to function correctly in that it opens and collapses the groups
    However, the placement of the label appears incorrect and there is extra spacing
    I have turned off all extension to no avail
    Anyone else seeing this?

:)

robgr, Nov 14, 2020
  2. nonyabiz Win User

Tab Groups in Edge

Is there any way to save all open tabs as a group, and reopen the entire group at once? Edge really feels like a huge step backwards in terms of features, but it is hard to believe that such simple, but useful, functionality would have been overlooked.

nonyabiz, Nov 14, 2020
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Nov 14, 2020
  4. Vertical tabs issue with groups

Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Nov 14, 2020
Thema:

Vertical tabs issue with groups

1. Vertical tabs issue with groups - Similar Threads - Vertical tabs issue

2. Chrome's tab group icons are enlarged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome's tab group icons are enlarged: Hello, reposting from Google Chrome Help since I got no replies, so I was wondering if it's a Windows issue/feature. The post was locked and got 19 upvotes. This occured on Dec 6th 2023.The icons of my Chrome tab groups have WIDENED. I'm not sure when this happened or what I...
  3. Windows 11 - Grouping Tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Grouping Tabs: Hello,I just got the new Windows 11, and I can't stand when the tabs group together. It takes longer to complete task.I've tried to find the option to ungroup them with no luck.Is the option to do so no longer available?If not will they add it? If not who do we complain too....
  4. Windows 11 - Grouping Tabs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Grouping Tabs: Hello,I just got the new Windows 11, and I can't stand when the tabs group together. It takes longer to complete task.I've tried to find the option to ungroup them with no luck.Is the option to do so no longer available?If not will they add it? If not who do we complain too....
  5. Switching between vertical and horizontal tabs will be easier in Edge.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching between vertical and horizontal tabs will be easier in Edge.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o24cli/switching_between_vertical_and_horizontal_tabs/
  6. Let's appreciate Edge's new vertical tabs and sleeping tabs!

Let's appreciate Edge's new vertical tabs and sleeping tabs!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/0ssamaak0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m8xp0j/lets_appreciate_edges_new_vertical_tabs_and/
  7. How to Resize Vertical Tabs Pane in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Resize Vertical Tabs Pane in Microsoft Edge: It's easy to end up with a ton of tabs open. The more you have open, the more difficult it becomes to find, switch between, and manage them. With vertical tabs, you can easily shift to view your tabs in a pane to the side. This allows you to easily see the titles and access...
  8. Vertical tabs on PWAs that have a tabbed interface.

Vertical tabs on PWAs that have a tabbed interface.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/if6af5/vertical_tabs_on_pwas_that_have_a_tabbed_interface/
  9. Introducing tab groups in Google Chrome to keep tabs on your tabs

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing tab groups in Google Chrome to keep tabs on your tabs: Coming to Chrome: a new way to use tabs There are two types of people in the world: tab minimalists who have just a few tabs open at a time and tab collectors who have...significantly more. For minimalists and collectors alike, we’re bringing a new way to...
  10. How to block the vertical group of Social Media icons?

in Browsers and Email
    How to block the vertical group of Social Media icons?: I use Windows 10 and Chrome. Some sites have a vertical group of icons at the left or right of the page. The icons are for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and some others. These icons are hiding the first or last few characters of text on many lines. I constantly need to scroll...