Windows 10: Vertical taskbar width

Discus and support Vertical taskbar width in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There's a really nice tutorial on the old forums -> Taskbar - Change Icon Button Width Size - Windows 7 Help Forums Unfortunately it doesn't seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sup, Oct 17, 2017.

1. SUP
    sup Win User

Vertical taskbar width

2. s0lution Win User

vertical taskbar width

Disabling all optional tool bars (like e. g. Desktop, Links) in the task bar will allow you to shrink the width to two symbol columns. I hope MS will fix this in the future. Even if the name of a custom tool bar displayed in the task bar is very short
    there is a minimal width for the whole taskbar than...

s0lution, Oct 17, 2017
  3. vertical taskbar width

Solved, sort of. But the taskbar still won't resize the way I want it to. This is probably a design flaw in Win10

Jim Giglio 81 - gmail, Oct 17, 2017
Thema:

Vertical taskbar width

1. Vertical taskbar width - Similar Threads - Vertical taskbar width

2. return vertical taskbar??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    return vertical taskbar??: Would love to hear news if microsoft is bringing back the vertical task bar or not, considering they've added a vertical task bar to edge recently which has short cuts to office tools as well as applications I don't see why they are permanently against allowing users to set...
  3. return vertical taskbar??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    return vertical taskbar??: Would love to hear news if microsoft is bringing back the vertical task bar or not, considering they've added a vertical task bar to edge recently which has short cuts to office tools as well as applications I don't see why they are permanently against allowing users to set...
  4. Vertical Taskbar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vertical Taskbar Windows 11: When will a patch enabling vertical Taskbar be released?I just downloaded Windows 11 only to discover I can't have a vertical taskbar - on a wide screen display! That is the first thing I tried to do when I logged in for the first time.This is a deal breaker.I am reverting...
  5. Registry for Taskbar width

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Registry for Taskbar width: Is there a way to change the taskbar (vertical) width with a registry key edit? I know 7+ taskbar tweaker can do it, so I was thinking if I can do that manually with a registry edit. I wanna make the taskbar width smaller than u can by dragging on default windows settings....
  6. Flip vertical taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flip vertical taskbar?: Is there a utility to flip the vertical taskbar so that the start button and program icons are on the bottom? I have a secondary monitor with a vertical taskbar and it'd be nice to have the icons more in line with the end of my primary monitor. I'm already running 7+ Taskbar...
  7. Taskbar width

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar width: I have accidentally clicked on something and now my task bar is too wide. I have tried everything but can't get it back to normal. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-width/254bb810-3a97-4975-966b-b9a6b5ff436e
  8. Resize the width of the taskbar in Windows10

Resize the width of the taskbar in Windows10: How do I resize the width of the taskbar? It takes up 1/3 of the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resize-the-width-of-the-taskbar-in-windows10/c5a5c7e9-4831-40eb-8ee3-341e7847af11
  9. taskbar button icon width

taskbar button icon width: I found in seven forum a solution from Brink about this HTML Code: "]Windows 7 Help Forums Is it working that? How can I reduce the taskbar button icon width? 18442
  10. Vertical taskbar takes up 1/3 screen width

in Windows 10 Support
    Vertical taskbar takes up 1/3 screen width: Horizontal task bar works just fine but vertical task bar on left side (same problem on right side) is very wide with a small column of task icons in the center. Basically unusable when a vertical task bar is configured. I've tried with and without Classic Start Menu and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 vertical taskbar width

2. windows 10 vertical taskbar too wide

3. vertical taskbar thin taskbar-tweaker windows10

4. reddit vertical taskbar width