Windows 10: Vertical white line next to random icons on taskbar

Discus and support Vertical white line next to random icons on taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On my second monitor, it's against the google chrome icon, it was previously on my first monitor's icon, however, when I tried to move the icon, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Krisque, Sep 10, 2022.

1. Krisque Win User

Vertical white line next to random icons on taskbar

On my second monitor, it's against the google chrome icon, it was previously on my first monitor's icon, however, when I tried to move the icon, it went away and reappeared on the second monitor.When I try to move around the icons, the cursor circles, and the taskbar freezes, blanks out, and comes back.Any idea?

:)

Krisque, Sep 10, 2022
  2. res0khor Win User

white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Sep 10, 2022
  3. white line underneath taskbar

ive recently got a oled tv as my monitor ,and due to the potential for burn in.

i have set black as solid colour on background ,taskbar grey (cannot have black)

but im getting a small white line below taskbar .sometimes it will disappear sometimes not

if im using anything in taskbar .the section on the taskabr where the icon is will be lighter ,compared to the rest of the white line

im baffled, googled for a remedy, no joy .

anybody come across this

thanks

bernieoldham, Sep 10, 2022
  4. erehman Win User

White vertical lines on Nokia 7610 Display

My friend has Nokia 7610, and its display has vertical white lines. I changed its theme but no change. Can anybody help as how to rectify this problem. Should I format the phone to remove these fade vertical lines from the display. Is it because of some
    hradware problem or could it be a software problem?

erehman, Sep 10, 2022
Thema:

1. Vertical white line next to random icons on taskbar - Similar Threads - Vertical white line

2. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup: I'm having trouble running Windows 10 on my desktop. I was watching a video on chrome and it suddenly shows me blue screen error and I restarted it after some long gap like 8 or 10 hours, it works well but after using it for 30 After 45 minutes it shows me blue screen error...
  3. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup: I'm having trouble running Windows 10 on my desktop. I was watching a video on chrome and it suddenly shows me blue screen error and I restarted it after some long gap like 8 or 10 hours, it works well but after using it for 30 After 45 minutes it shows me blue screen error...
  4. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. White Line Running Beneath All Icons Randomly Happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Line Running Beneath All Icons Randomly Happens: Just upgraded to Windows 11 22H2 from Windows 10 22H2. I've noticed randomly a long white line spanning all the icons in my taskbar appears.Anyone know what causes it and how to fix it?...
  6. Vertical white line next to random icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vertical white line next to random icons on taskbar: On my second monitor, it's against the google chrome icon, it was previously on my first monitor's icon, however, when I tried to move the icon, it went away and reappeared on the second monitor.When I try to move around the icons, the cursor circles, and the taskbar freezes,...
  7. A white vertical line on the edge of a dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A white vertical line on the edge of a dual monitor setup: Hi, I recently upgraded my setup and bought an NVIDIA graphics card all the latest drivers are installed, which I hooked up to my dual monitors. Sometimes, when I'm using a program on the main monitor, a white vertical line only a couple of pixels wide appears on the edge...
  8. white line underneath taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    white line underneath taskbar: ive recently got a oled tv as my monitor ,and due to the potential for burn in. i have set black as solid colour on background ,taskbar grey cannot have black but im getting a small white line below taskbar .sometimes it will disappear sometimes not if im using...
  9. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup: I'm having a problem with a desktop PC running Windows 10. It had been working fine, but a few days ago, it restarted on its own, and is now booting up to an orange screen with vertical white lines. The desktop is a refurbished Dell Precision T3400. It originally ran...
  10. White screen with vertical lines after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    White screen with vertical lines after sleep mode: Hi all! I was literally arguing with one of Xidax's technicians recently about some sort of weird screen error I was getting when my laptop woke from sleep. Image attached. (White screen with vertical lines and the cursor turns into a white block). I gave them a...