Windows 10: Vertical yellow line through my main monitor

Discus and support Vertical yellow line through my main monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I opened my computer today around 1:15 PM, everything was working perfectly. Then some time later a yellow line appeared. I hadn't touched my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarsCerreta, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Vertical yellow line through my main monitor

When I opened my computer today around 1:15 PM, everything was working perfectly. Then some time later a yellow line appeared. I hadn't touched my monitor or any settings that have to do with it since I originally logged on.

:)

CarsCerreta, Oct 26, 2020

2. Why my monitor shut down randomly and sometimes its shows yellow vertical lines on screen

Why my monitor shut down randomly and sometimes its shows yellow vertical lines on screen

Kundan_786, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Why my monitor shut down randomly and sometimes its shows yellow vertical lines on screen

You may have corrupted Graphics Card Drivers or failing Graphics Card hardware.

Update those drivers either from the computer or graphic card manufacturer's website

Bill Smithers, Oct 26, 2020
  4. ArkEngel Win User

Vertical yellow line through my main monitor

yellow vertical line on lumia 640 display

Hi xH4DE5X,

a vertical yellow line is a sign that the display is damaged. It could have been an internal circuit or something that burned out. Most likely caused due to manufacturer. I would go back to the store or contact support and use the limited time warranty to
    get it repaired or exchanged.

Hope his helps.

Microsoft Support: http://support.microsoft.com

ArkEngel, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Vertical yellow line through my main monitor

1. Vertical yellow line through my main monitor - Similar Threads - Vertical yellow line

2. Vertical lines on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vertical lines on screen: When my computer turns on, no line appears, but over time vertical lines appear... with the display port cable the lines appear up to half of the screen, with HDMI lines appear up to the top of the monitor, I already changed it the display port cable, updated drivers etc......
  3. Vertical lines on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vertical lines on screen: When my computer turns on, no line appears, but over time vertical lines appear... with the display port cable the lines appear up to half of the screen, with HDMI lines appear up to the top of the monitor, I already changed it the display port cable, updated drivers etc......
  4. Vertical line shows in my desktop

Vertical line shows in my desktop: MY windows 10 laptop has a vertical line shows in my screen. It never shows when you boot the PC so Im aware that it is not a hardware issue. I dont have this issue before, suddenly it appeared in my screen. First, its only has one long line but now it seems that its gotten...
  5. Vertical lines on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vertical lines on screen: For past few weeks I have been seeing vertical lines on my screen. It barely lasted for a second before the welcome screen opens up. Now I see similar lines while playing youtube videos just on youtube, other video apps are working fine. Today, however, few images were...
  6. Vertical lines on screen

Vertical lines on screen: For past few weeks I have been seeing vertical lines on my screen. It barely lasted for a second before the welcome screen opens up. Now I see similar lines while playing youtube videos just on youtube, other video apps are working fine. Today, however, few images were...
  7. Vertical Lines on Monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Vertical Lines on Monitors: Hello, I'm seeing vertical lines on my Acer Predator Monitors. It is not the drivers, GPU was tested and is good. Everything was fine but recently just started doing this. I get it on both monitors but the pattern does not look the same. I would like to post pictures if...
  8. A white vertical line on the edge of a dual monitor setup

A white vertical line on the edge of a dual monitor setup: Hi, I recently upgraded my setup and bought an NVIDIA graphics card all the latest drivers are installed, which I hooked up to my dual monitors. Sometimes, when I'm using a program on the main monitor, a white vertical line only a couple of pixels wide appears on the edge...
  9. vertical lines on my screen help

in Windows 10 Customization
    vertical lines on my screen help: vertical lines appeeared on my screen help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vertical-lines-on-my-screen-help/a6a01724-0f63-4fe3-b2ad-509c69312629
  10. Glitching vertical lines

Glitching vertical lines: Sometimes, mostly while browsing, I see a glitch (Example here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D_5z0tmhwXsQx-rqnMlsfHflScuvo2F7 ). It appears randomly and usually disappears after a moment. But today I found a site where the glitch can be easily seen for as long as you...