Windows 10: Very annoying audio box appears when audio plays from chrome

Discus and support Very annoying audio box appears when audio plays from chrome in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This just happened for no reason when I opened Chrome. I have opened Chrome today and have not had this issue before. How do I get rid of it? The image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by eggnogeggs, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Very annoying audio box appears when audio plays from chrome

This just happened for no reason when I opened Chrome. I have opened Chrome today and have not had this issue before. How do I get rid of it? The image is the box I'm talking aboutVery annoying audio box appears when audio plays from chrome [​IMG]

:)

eggnogeggs, Jun 7, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Audio playing through both speakers and headphones

Hi Peadar,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

I would suggest you to turn off the audio enhancements and then check if it helps.

• Go to Start, enter
      Sound, and select
      Sound Control Panel from the list of results.
    • On the Playback tab, right-click (or tap and hold) the
      Default Device and select
      Properties.
    • On the Enhancements tab, select the
      Disable all enhancements check box and try to play your audio device.
    • If that doesn't work, select Cancel
      and, on the Playback
      tab, select another default device (if you have one), select the
      Disable all enhancements
      check box, and try to play audio again. Do this for each default device
    Please revert if the audio issue still persists.

Jessen P, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Very annoying audio box appears when audio plays from chrome

We can't find an audio device for your PC.

Hi,

I suggest you run the sound troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on top left pane.
    • Click on Playing audio from the list and follow the on-screen prompt for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Very annoying audio box appears when audio plays from chrome

1. Very annoying audio box appears when audio plays from chrome - Similar Threads - Very annoying audio

2. My microphone is playing audio from the computer, but not playing audio from me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone is playing audio from the computer, but not playing audio from me.: The microphone is a Stealth Hornet headset and PC is Acer N50-110. Anyways, for a while now, for about 1 and a half years, I haven't been able to use the microphone on my headset. With the microphone plugged into the headset it doesn't work, but somehow, even with the...
  3. Very annoying selection box appearing for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very annoying selection box appearing for some reason: There's this thing only happening with Window's UI where it outlines things like the Movies & TV app's play/pause button in white since I have dark mode on, I'm sure if I was using light mode it would be a black outlineThis is also very annoying because it disables the...
  4. Very annoying selection box appearing for some reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very annoying selection box appearing for some reason: There's this thing only happening with Window's UI where it outlines things like the Movies & TV app's play/pause button in white since I have dark mode on, I'm sure if I was using light mode it would be a black outlineThis is also very annoying because it disables the...
  5. Buzzing audio sound when playing audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Buzzing audio sound when playing audio: Hello, So my specs are -- Mother board Asus Z87, this is my sound card Realtek ALC892 -- CPU i5 4670K -- GPU gtx 1070 -- Windows 10 64 bit. So, about a week ago, i have rebooted my Windows did whole reinstall , this had never...
  6. When playing audio, this happens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When playing audio, this happens: Hi! I have been using Windows 10 for a couple of years now, but this problem has started to occur around a week or two ago. I discovered that when I am playing audio (at least on google chrome), every couple seconds the audio stops and I can't type on my keyboard. I opened...
  7. No audio when playing video

No audio when playing video: I have no audio when playing video. This started with the most recent build to Windows 10, v.1809. All of the sound drivers have been updated (by Microsoft, when they took control of my computer). I can get the sound to work by running the audio playback troubleshooter...
  8. Very annoying Sound distortion with realtek integrated audio

Very annoying Sound distortion with realtek integrated audio: I'm having an issue where my sound is distorted. For example, if I click the volume slider so that "bling" noise plays, it sounds all distorted. Also, I am stuck using my front headphone jack because if I use the back one, it sounds fine, but there is a constant hissing...
  9. No audio when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio when playing games: I have a problem where everytime i play games, no sound was coming. but the sound is alright for movie and music other than in games. i have updated the audio driver and windows, i have launched the troubleshooter too but still no audio when in game. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. Really Annoying and Potentially Very Serious Audio Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Really Annoying and Potentially Very Serious Audio Issue: I'm not really sure when this started happening.. Recently, I think. But I have the curse of an absent mind. Memory and many other psychological things come to me with considerable difficulty. But anyways.. I'm getting off-topic already. My audio driver shows up as "High...