Windows 10: Very annoying problem (error code 80070013)

Discus and support Very annoying problem (error code 80070013) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I started up my pc only hours after last using it. Right away it was weird as my pin that I have had for over a year now was replaced with my old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RyanTheSergal, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Very annoying problem (error code 80070013)

I started up my pc only hours after last using it. Right away it was weird as my pin that I have had for over a year now was replaced with my old password that I had before then. However upon typing in my password and logging in I was met with a empty desktop with only the start bar visible, which was endlessly loading. I hard-quit my pc and restarted, only for the log-in screen to not even show a bar to type my password in. all the buttons on the windows screen such as restarting, sleeping or shutting down didn't work either.

After a lot of trouble I managed to start in safe mode, planning to factory reset. However no matter what I choose, whether it's any of the factory reset options, CMD or anything else on the safe-mode screen I always get the same error:

"There was a problem
    Restart your pc to try again
    it looks like something didn't load correctly. Restarting your pc might fix the problem. If this happens more than once, you might also be able to find help by searching online or the specific error code.
    Error Code: 80070013"

I am at a loss. No matter what I try to do, everything just gives me this error. Command prompt, resets, everything.

Any advice/tips/info is welcomed.

submitted by /u/RyanTheSergal
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RyanTheSergal, Oct 30, 2019

2. ERROR 80070013

when I tired to update

Feature update to windows 10, version 1709

the it shows error 80070013

what should I do??

Sagar Timalsina, Oct 30, 2019
  3. OlivierZP Win User
    Error Code 80070013 ,, how do i fix this?

i bought a HTC Titan and when i tried to update this phone i had this error code 80070013.

How can i fix this?

OlivierZP, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Very annoying problem (error code 80070013)

error code 80070013

Ok i'm a soldier in Afghanistan! I brought my HD7 with me! I want the Mango update! but all I have is the MWR computers! ( one with admin privilege) I installed zune, got my phone to be recognized and update page said there is update! computer creates
    back up but then errors out at the end of back up! error code 80070013 plus one of the many times ive tried it told me that the windows phone temp. file wasn't large enough or something like that! ( I had 93 GB free!) it didn't say that the last time I tried
    though! I NEED HELP!!

StevenTyranski, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Very annoying problem (error code 80070013)

1. Very annoying problem (error code 80070013) - Similar Threads - Very annoying problem

2. Very weird and specially annoying mouse error/problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very weird and specially annoying mouse error/problem: This problem started out of nowhere when I was playing Sims 4 in the Microsoft 10. Suddenly I wasn't able to interact with the sims or any object, meaning the left-click wasn't working at all. I would hoover over the objects but the shadow wouldn't even appear. But I could...
  3. Very weird and specially annoying mouse error/problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very weird and specially annoying mouse error/problem: This problem started out of nowhere when I was playing Sims 4 in the Microsoft 10. Suddenly I wasn't able to interact with the sims or any object, meaning the left-click wasn't working at all. I would hoover over the objects but the shadow wouldn't even appear. But I could...
  4. Very weird and specially annoying mouse error/problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. A problem in Windows 11 that is very annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem in Windows 11 that is very annoying: I installed Windows 11 a few months ago and my storage is a hard driveHDDAfter installing Windows 11, it was fast and good for a month, but after a month, sometimes it took 3 minutes to boot, while in Windows 10, it only took 40 seconds to boot, and this was very annoying....
  6. A problem in Windows 11 that is very annoying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem in Windows 11 that is very annoying: I installed Windows 11 a few months ago and my storage is a hard driveHDDAfter installing Windows 11, it was fast and good for a month, but after a month, sometimes it took 3 minutes to boot, while in Windows 10, it only took 40 seconds to boot, and this was very annoying....
  7. Stuck on pin lock screen/Error Code: 80070013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on pin lock screen/Error Code: 80070013: Hello everyone!This morning I sat at my computer and booted it up only to find that when I went to enter my pin like normal the page was completely blank and i couldn’t enter anything. only buttons available to use were in the bottom right corner and they let me look at the...
  8. Very annoying problem with signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Very annoying problem with signing in: So last night, I downloaded a driver to supposedly help with the Omen gaming panel. However, this morning when I woke up, I signed in but as I was doing so, it said ‘preparing windows’. To my surprise, all my ‘settings’ on my laptop were reset and I was welcomed with a...
  9. Persistent paging file error & error code 80070013

Persistent paging file error & error code 80070013: So I’m helping a friend fix their laptop & it’s been far more of a challenge than I expected. I’m not a pro with computers, but I know quite a bit. So there’s 2 problems. When starting the computer, it takes a really long time to login. When the home screen finally loads, the...
  10. Error code 80070013 when trying to reset

Error code 80070013 when trying to reset: My HP Pavilion running Windows 10 64-bit was recently rendered unusable after a hard restart. After being unable to run any sort of fix, including booting into Safe Mode, I tried resetting the entire laptop. However, this also didn't work, as I got the error code 80070013....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 80070013

2. windows código error 80070013

3. windows error code 80070013

4. windows safety mode errorcode 80070013,
  5. error code80070013