Windows 10: Very annoying problem with signing in

Discus and support Very annoying problem with signing in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So last night, I downloaded a driver to supposedly help with the Omen gaming panel. However, this morning when I woke up, I signed in but as I was... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mastermanz, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Very annoying problem with signing in

So last night, I downloaded a driver to supposedly help with the Omen gaming panel. However, this morning when I woke up, I signed in but as I was doing so, it said ‘preparing windows’. To my surprise, all my ‘settings’ on my laptop were reset and I was welcomed with a message saying Microsoft account problem which said

‘We need to fix your Microsoft account as password has probably been changed which it hasn’t, I signed in with the same password. Select here to fix it in the shared experiences settings.’

Now whenever I click on it it says some of your accounts require attention in settings and when I click fix now, I enter my Microsoft account password and it’s supposedly ‘fixed’. However, when I opened my computer some time later, all my settings had reset again with the same message popping up the one in the second paragraph and I need to fix it again. This problem keeps repeating and I need to readjust all the settings and sign in to all games again each time I log on the laptop... what can I do? In a bit of a pinch here :/

Another thing to add, it says NVIDIA control panel not found and that I have to install it every time I also log on.

:)

Mastermanz, Nov 27, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Anarion Win User
    Artifacts - bad sign or just annoying?

both, do as b1lk1 said.(just lower clk, also flash it again though.)

Anarion, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Very annoying problem with signing in

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Very annoying problem with signing in

1. Very annoying problem with signing in - Similar Threads - Very annoying problem

2. the auto loginfeature is very annoying

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    the auto loginfeature is very annoying: So I'm a student that uses a platform from my school called 1link and we have all of our school links on that site but the thing is you have to log on thru Microsoft and Microsoft has this dumb auto-login feature where if someone else logs in on Microsoft their user gets...
  3. I have a very annoying problem with fonts and animations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a very annoying problem with fonts and animations: I updated my drivers, than I got some blue screen of death, then I fixed it, and now I don't know how to fix an annoying issue with the fonts, and the animations Any help would be good. Thanks submitted by /u/BC_LOFASZ [link] [comments]...
  4. Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying.: Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying, one minute away requires another sign in, my Acer doesn't leave my house. Can I lengthen the time before this is required?...
  5. Annoying Activation Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Annoying Activation Problem: Need help. I'll give as much information as I can. I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10 installed in Chinese purchased new in China. Unfortunately, we couldn't add English as an operating language, so I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Since then, I've been...
  6. Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying: When I configure microsoft store to install my games on drive D, it happens, it is this mess leaving everything ugly and confusing and the worst is that I can not even put this mess in a single folder, has to be exposed on drive D, I like to leave all my computer well...
  7. Very annoying problem (error code 80070013)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very annoying problem (error code 80070013): I started up my pc only hours after last using it. Right away it was weird as my pin that I have had for over a year now was replaced with my old password that I had before then. However upon typing in my password and logging in I was met with a empty desktop with only the...
  8. Very annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very annoying pop-up: I keep seeing this very annoying pop-up but cannot work out how to stop it. It often pops up in Wordpad or Word, and in other places too. [img] It looks as if it is for people to write on with a tablet pen and Windows then interprets the handwriting to produce text, so...
  9. Very Annoying Problems After Clean Install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Very Annoying Problems After Clean Install of Windows 10: I had to do a clean install of windows 10 today because I had freezing issues which I have yet to see have gone with the clean install. I went into settings then system and recovery and selected reset and remove all files and settings and then it reinstalled windows 10,...
  10. ISO corruption , very annoying.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ISO corruption , very annoying.: I am using the links provided by "ten forums" , i have the "https everywhere" extension enabled , could this be an issue. Thanks 16122