Windows 10: Very annoying problem with signing in

Discus and support Very annoying problem with signing in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So last night, I downloaded a driver to supposedly help with the Omen gaming panel. However, this morning when I woke up, I signed in but as I was... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mastermanz, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Very annoying problem with signing in

So last night, I downloaded a driver to supposedly help with the Omen gaming panel. However, this morning when I woke up, I signed in but as I was doing so, it said ‘preparing windows’. To my surprise, all my ‘settings’ on my laptop were reset and I was welcomed with a message saying Microsoft account problem which said

‘We need to fix your Microsoft account as password has probably been changed which it hasn’t, I signed in with the same password. Select here to fix it in the shared experiences settings.’

Now whenever I click on it it says some of your accounts require attention in settings and when I click fix now, I enter my Microsoft account password and it’s supposedly ‘fixed’. However, when I opened my computer some time later, all my settings had reset again with the same message popping up the one in the second paragraph and I need to fix it again. This problem keeps repeating and I need to readjust all the settings and sign in to all games again each time I log on the laptop... what can I do? In a bit of a pinch here :/

Another thing to add, it says NVIDIA control panel not found and that I have to install it every time I also log on.

:)

Mastermanz, Nov 27, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Anarion Win User
    Artifacts - bad sign or just annoying?

both, do as b1lk1 said.(just lower clk, also flash it again though.)

Anarion, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Very annoying problem with signing in

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Very annoying problem with signing in

1. Very annoying problem with signing in - Similar Threads - Very annoying problem

2. Very weird and specially annoying mouse error/problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very weird and specially annoying mouse error/problem: This problem started out of nowhere when I was playing Sims 4 in the Microsoft 10. Suddenly I wasn't able to interact with the sims or any object, meaning the left-click wasn't working at all. I would hoover over the objects but the shadow wouldn't even appear. But I could...
  3. Very weird and specially annoying mouse error/problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very weird and specially annoying mouse error/problem: This problem started out of nowhere when I was playing Sims 4 in the Microsoft 10. Suddenly I wasn't able to interact with the sims or any object, meaning the left-click wasn't working at all. I would hoover over the objects but the shadow wouldn't even appear. But I could...
  4. Very weird and specially annoying mouse error/problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. VERY ANNOYING Print Spooler Problem in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VERY ANNOYING Print Spooler Problem in Windows 11: I have three printers. Two are WiFi and one is ethernet connected.The problem only affects the Wifi printers.I send a job to Wifi Printer A, and it prints only after I've accomplished the steps laid out below, first. But when the printing is done, and I revisit for another...
  6. VERY ANNOYING Print Spooler Problem in Windows 11

VERY ANNOYING Print Spooler Problem in Windows 11: I have three printers. Two are WiFi and one is ethernet connected.The problem only affects the Wifi printers.I send a job to Wifi Printer A, and it prints only after I've accomplished the steps laid out below, first. But when the printing is done, and I revisit for another...
  7. A problem in Windows 11 that is very annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem in Windows 11 that is very annoying: I installed Windows 11 a few months ago and my storage is a hard driveHDDAfter installing Windows 11, it was fast and good for a month, but after a month, sometimes it took 3 minutes to boot, while in Windows 10, it only took 40 seconds to boot, and this was very annoying....
  8. A problem in Windows 11 that is very annoying

A problem in Windows 11 that is very annoying: I installed Windows 11 a few months ago and my storage is a hard driveHDDAfter installing Windows 11, it was fast and good for a month, but after a month, sometimes it took 3 minutes to boot, while in Windows 10, it only took 40 seconds to boot, and this was very annoying....
  9. Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying.: Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying, one minute away requires another sign in, my Acer doesn't leave my house. Can I lengthen the time before this is required?...
  10. Very annoying problem (error code 80070013)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very annoying problem (error code 80070013): I started up my pc only hours after last using it. Right away it was weird as my pin that I have had for over a year now was replaced with my old password that I had before then. However upon typing in my password and logging in I was met with a empty desktop with only the...