Windows 10: Very bad aufio Realtek MSI

Discus and support Very bad aufio Realtek MSI in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I've been reading the HDA drivers thread for some time and decided to ask for help in a separate one. My PC has a MSI B350 TOMAHAWK Mobo that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kazachoki, Apr 21, 2020.

1. kazachoki Win User

Very bad aufio Realtek MSI

Hello,
    I've been reading the HDA drivers thread for some time and decided to ask for help in a separate one. My PC has a MSI B350 TOMAHAWK Mobo that features Nahimic 2 support. I've been using Nahimic since 2017 and I am very happy with it because it really gives improvement.

However, I've also had quite a few problems with it because of Windows Automatic Updates-they screw the audio 10/10 times. Usually everything could be fixed with a roll back. This is the reason why I've been stuck with 1803 since summer 2018. Actually, I don't remember why but I was forced to make a fresh USB installation of 1803 back in 2018 and luckily it worked fine with Realtek 8531 + Nahimic 2.5.31. Otherwise I'd still be stuck somewhere in 1703...

Nevertheless, a few days ago Windows started having problems with all kinds of USB flash drives-"Access denied stuff" and no fix seemed to work. I tried "upgrading" to 1909 but even that didn't solve it. It must be mentioned that this was the first time the audio quality wasn't screwed after update. So, yesterday I made a fresh install of Windows 10 1803 on my PC and since then I can't find any drivers that work properly. The problems are very low volume and constant static noise. All Realtek drivers that I install sound awful, maybe worse than the MS driver, including the trusty 8531. It seems like my old Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini has better audio. I tried "upgrading" to 1909 again but that doesn't help too. The versions I used are: 8619 (recommended for the mobo), 8497, 8899, 8186, 8816 and maybe others that I don't remember. They all sound bad.

:)

kazachoki, Apr 21, 2020
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Very bad aufio Realtek MSI

PureSoftApps: APO Driver [2.6.8]

alanfox2000, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Very bad aufio Realtek MSI

1. Very bad aufio Realtek MSI - Similar Threads - Very bad aufio

2. Realtek HD Audio Manager for ASUS & MSI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek HD Audio Manager for ASUS & MSI: I have three ASUS Tuf Gaming Z590 Plus WIFI motherboards. The Asus/Realtek Audio manager appears to be ineffective when connected via optical. Regardless of setting, the audio remains the same. This problem also exists with MSI MPG Z590PM WIFI board as well. This board also...
  3. Realtek HD Audio Manager for ASUS & MSI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek HD Audio Manager for ASUS & MSI: I have three ASUS Tuf Gaming Z590 Plus WIFI motherboards. The Asus/Realtek Audio manager appears to be ineffective when connected via optical. Regardless of setting, the audio remains the same. This problem also exists with MSI MPG Z590PM WIFI board as well. This board also...
  4. Very bad internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very bad internet connection: The wifi connection to my laptop is very bad but, the connection to other devices in my home is totally fine. I don't know what to do to fix this problem even though i tried lots of things already. Someone please help....
  5. Very bad internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very bad internet connection: The wifi connection to my laptop is very bad but, the connection to other devices in my home is totally fine. I don't know what to do to fix this problem even though i tried lots of things already. Someone please help....
  6. Very bad internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Some programs display bad. Very bad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some programs display bad. Very bad: [ATTACH] how do i fix this https://preview.redd.it/ug0zctp4y2l61.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=a1a720d320421b4c0deb32c87b084bc4eff89d79 submitted by /u/lauti2043 [link] [comments]...
  8. WIN10 is going very badly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WIN10 is going very badly: [ATTACH] I don't remember if I had this problem before upgrading to the latest version of win10 but my PC sometimes goes slow: they don't load the pages properly, sometimes they fall off and in games the latency goes to hell. This is sporadic, sometimes it goes well but...
  9. MSI MEG Z390 ACE (MS-7B12) - Very low if any sound in MIC - Realtek

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MSI MEG Z390 ACE (MS-7B12) - Very low if any sound in MIC - Realtek: Hello all, Long time lurker first time poster. I'll get to the point. I built a new gaming PC from the ground up. After completing the build and installing a fresh copy of Windows 10 and all the latest drivers for my board from MSI, the first thing I realized is the MIC does...
  10. hacked- very very badly - PLEASE HELP US!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hacked- very very badly - PLEASE HELP US!: Hello all, I am in dire need of assistance, I don't know how it was done originally but for my last 2 phones and 2 computers, the 2nd computer just bought last week and spent 3 hours with Microsoft tech support remote connection to find the source of corruption to...