Windows 10: Very bad fps in minecraft 1.16.200

Discus and support Very bad fps in minecraft 1.16.200 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I noticed that I use to get 200+ fps in Minecraft 1.16.100 and now I only get 60 fps in Minecraft 1.16.200. I have a gtx 870m but I used to get around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by #NotEggzact, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Very bad fps in minecraft 1.16.200

I noticed that I use to get 200+ fps in Minecraft 1.16.100 and now I only get 60 fps in Minecraft 1.16.200. I have a gtx 870m but I used to get around 200 fps constantly before 1.16.200. I have turned v sync off and all my settings are turned down to minimum but it does not make a difference. Please help, I can't play with below 60 fps.

:)

#NotEggzact, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Source: Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Brink, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Very bad fps in minecraft 1.16.200

FPS drops when playing Minecraft in Full screen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• Does this issue occur only while playing Minecraft?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

As you have mentioned that this issue occurs in Minecraft, and if you have downloaded Minecraft from store, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

You can also refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Clean boot

This could be due to background apps or services taking more resources on the computer that is why you get FPS drop. We can try performing a clean boot on the computer and check if that helps in resolving the issue.

Performing a clean boot will start the computer with minimal set of drivers and programs, to determine whether a background program is causing the issue. Some of the Startup programs will not load after performing a clean boot on the computer. However,
    that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after finishing the troubleshooting.

To perform a clean boot on the computer refer to the article How to perform a
    clean boot in Windows

If performing a clean boot fixes the issue then, please refer to the section
    How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot
    to check which program is causing the issue.

Note: Please refer the section Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting.

Method 2: Rolling back driver

As you have mentioned that after updating the drivers you are facing this issue, I suggest you to try rolling back the driver. Please refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the NVidia Driver and select
      Properties.
    4. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on
      Roll Back Driver.
    5. Restart the computer if prompted.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Very bad fps in minecraft 1.16.200

1. Very bad fps in minecraft 1.16.200 - Similar Threads - Very bad fps

2. Windows 1 FPS bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 1 FPS bug: I have a bug where windows is locked at 1 FPS on certain applications. I found the cause to be windows itself after reverting to build 1511 and the issue not appearing at all. My question is how can I be on the latest version of windows without the bugs? I need to be on the...
  3. Windows 1 FPS bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 1 FPS bug: I have a bug where windows is locked at 1 FPS on certain applications. I found the cause to be windows itself after reverting to build 1511 and the issue not appearing at all. My question is how can I be on the latest version of windows without the bugs? I need to be on the...
  4. Windows 1 FPS Bug

Windows 1 FPS Bug: I have a bug where windows is locked at 1 FPS on certain applications. I found the cause to be windows itself after reverting to build 1511 and the issue not appearing at all. My question is how can I be on the latest version of windows without the bugs? I need to be on the...
  5. 1 FPS Cap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1 FPS Cap: Hi I’ve been having this issue for a while now where my FPS is capped at 1 on certain apps. Another thing is, when I minimise the app, the FPS goes back to normal.Things I’ve tried:Resetting PC resetting everythingSystem restoresDDUUpdated ALL drivers chipset, processor...
  6. 1 FPS Cap

1 FPS Cap: Hi I’ve been having this issue for a while now where my FPS is capped at 1 on certain apps. Another thing is, when I minimise the app, the FPS goes back to normal.Things I’ve tried:Resetting PC resetting everythingSystem restoresDDUUpdated ALL drivers chipset, processor...
  7. 1 FPS Cap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Trailmakers 16-18 fps on decent pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trailmakers 16-18 fps on decent pc: I used to be able to play trailmakers Xbox gamepass for pc at 60fps+ but now its like its capped at 16-18 fps Altho yesterday it just happened to fix it self but once I started it up again today its back to low fps again. I've updated windows and drivers, and also...
  9. October 1, 2020—KB4577063 OS Build 19041.546 very very bad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    October 1, 2020—KB4577063 OS Build 19041.546 very very bad: hi my system cpu i5 4440 min biostar z97x ram 4*8 gig ....32 gig ddr3 bus 1600 hdd 8 tb power 1200w fan cpu.... dh15 windows 10 home 64 bit Build 19041.450 no errors no program .... but after update to 19041.546 show Bsod...
  10. Good pc, bad fps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Good pc, bad fps: My specifications: Rtx 2080 ti I7 8700k 32 gb ram 240 gb ssd(windows installed on there) 2tb hard drive I have a problem. I got my pc a year ago and everything was fine. Then a problem started where i got very bad fps in all games. Then I discovered that if i put my pc to...