Windows 10: very big ping 100k ms

Discus and support very big ping 100k ms in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have had a huge ping for a month in roblox. Sometimes there were around 300-400 pings and sometimes 100,000. I wrote to the support but they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CayroMx4, May 3, 2021.

1. CayroMx4 Win User

very big ping 100k ms

Hello, I have had a huge ping for a month in roblox. Sometimes there were around 300-400 pings and sometimes 100,000. I wrote to the support but they couldn't do anything there. They helped me for 2 weeks but nothing happened. this only happens in this game, I thought to ask you a question. I downloaded the latest version from Microsoft, but it did not help either. I even restored the system to the factory state. Sometimes it's worse, sometimes it's better. After a system recovery it was even fine but then it kept growing again. Roblox support doesn't know how to help me. I hope someone here w

:)

CayroMx4, May 3, 2021
  2. erocker Win User

BF3- Cant see ping (PC)

I don't think there is a way to show ping while playing. Ping is shown on the server list though.

erocker, May 3, 2021
  3. Can ping but not browse

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1: We need to check the status of the Internet Connection on your computer. Please follow the steps and let us know the status.

Follow the steps:

Step 1: Internet Connection troubleshooter.

• Press the Windows Key + W on the keyboard.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search box and then press
      Enter.
    • Select Troubleshooting. Click on
      view all and select Internet Connections.
    • Click next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Step 2: Perform Network adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows Key + W on the keyboard.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search tab and press
      Enter.
    • Click View all on left panel.
    • Click Network Adapter, new window will popup.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.
    Step 3: Run a ping test and check if any packets are lost. Refer the steps.

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • In Command prompt, type the following command
    • Ping www.msn.com
    • Check if there are any packets are lost.
    Method 2:

Step 1: One of the components of the Internet connection on your computer is a built-in set of instructions called TCP/IP. TCP/IP can sometimes become damaged or corrupted. If
    you cannot connect to the Internet and you have tried all other methods to resolve the problem, TCP/IP might be causing it.

Let’s reset the winsock entries and TCP/IP stack and to troubleshoot the issue further.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X together and select
      Command Prompt (admin).
    • Type the following command and hit Enter after each:
    • netsh winsock reset catalog (reset winsock entries)
    • netsh int ip reset reset.log hit (reset TCP/IP stack)
    • Reboot the computer and check.
    Step2:
    Flush your computer's DNS cache.

• From Start screen, type command prompt.
    • Right-click on Command Prompt
      and choose Run as Administrator.
    • At the command prompt, type the following commands. Press Enter after each command.
    ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

Also I suggest you to refer to the below articles and check if it helps.

Why can't I connect to the Internet?

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Connect to the Internet

Connect to a Wi-Fi network in Windows 10

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 3, 2021
  4. cheesy999 Win User

very big ping 100k ms

BF3- Cant see ping (PC)

no it's not

cheesy999, May 3, 2021
Thema:

very big ping 100k ms

1. very big ping 100k ms - Similar Threads - very big ping

2. very big problem repair windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    very big problem repair windows: computer doesn't boot into windowsnothing in the "advanced options" of Windows Recovery Environment works, they all failedhow to find the specific window version of a computer can you find that info in the - bios settings - Windows Recovery Environment - or anywhere...
  3. very big problem repair windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    very big problem repair windows: computer doesn't boot into windowsnothing in the "advanced options" of Windows Recovery Environment works, they all failedhow to find the specific window version of a computer can you find that info in the - bios settings - Windows Recovery Environment - or anywhere...
  4. very big problem repair windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. very big concern

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    very big concern: i own a hp elitebook 840 g2 which had come pre installed with windows 8.1 and i downloaded show key plus and it successfully detetcted the key from the motherboard. i have noted it down. I wanted to re install windows for some reasons but when i download the media creation...
  6. big roblox ping with good internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    big roblox ping with good internet.: Hello, I have had a huge ping for a month in roblox. Sometimes there were around 300-400 pings and sometimes 100,000. I wrote to the support but they couldn't do anything there. They helped me for 2 weeks but nothing happened. this only happens in this game, I thought to ask...
  7. Are these little big ping times normal? I’m pinging to my gateway to check the stability of...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are these little big ping times normal? I’m pinging to my gateway to check the stability of...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MalinduKB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcbn8l/are_these_little_big_ping_times_normal_im_pinging/
  8. 3800+ ms ping spikes

3800+ ms ping spikes: [ATTACH] Hey, I've recently stumbled across a problem that I get 3.8k+ ms spikes while using the ping command in the cmd. How do I fix this problem? https://preview.redd.it/wt8y4f058o961.png?width=1014&format=png&auto=webp&s=a0c04a823e33826256645d9f6e3d5c01926bd003...
  9. Help! Very big issue!

Help! Very big issue!: Hello! I tried using a photo but the quality just didn’t work out, but the problem stands. A few months ago I used my Gaming Desktop for school work after I finished I started playing Minecraft Java. I tried looking at my resource pack folder and then I got a message. It said...
  10. Very big problem!

Very big problem!: Can these programs cause BSoD? Visual Studio MySQL Xampp VirtualBox Cisco Packet Tracer After I installed these BSoD appeared when gaming. I made pagefile bigger and I updated every part of windows. And yes my PC can handle the game (AC: Unity) submitted by...