Windows 10: Very Bizarre-when I did last two upgrades DISM/RSTRHealth is broken

Discus and support Very Bizarre-when I did last two upgrades DISM/RSTRHealth is broken in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Really strange. Unsure what is going on here. I upgraded to 14251 last week. DISM was broken from the get go so I went back to prior version...then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pittguy578, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Very Bizarre-when I did last two upgrades DISM/RSTRHealth is broken

Really strange. Unsure what is going on here. I upgraded to 14251 last week. DISM was broken from the get go so I went back to prior version...then 14257 came out this week. Just installed it today. Same thing. On first bootup dism/restorehealth cannot find the source files. However, when I go back to the prior version before 14251/14257 then it works again. Any idea what is going on?

:)

pittguy578, Feb 4, 2016

2. NOKIA 701 gallery bug

Hello Guys,

I recently purchased nokia 701. I am very much satisfied with belle software.Its excellent.

I am facing one problem.there are two broken images in my photo gallery. i am not able to delete them,because of that broken images my other pictures in the gallery are opening very slow and the other images very next to that broken images are not opening..
    when I did restore factory settings and that broken images were gone(i did twice) but then again when i am clicking pictures that broken images are again appearingin my gallery.please help.

Thanks,

Imran

jd9999---01, Feb 4, 2016
  3. Can't activate Windows 10

Not precisely ****ed. What all three very coherent agents said was that there is just
    no provision at all for upgrades that didn't proceed smoothly, whether owing to hardware issues or other problems. The last spent over two hours by remote trying to repair things, but finally had to give up and move on to other panicked users.

This is unfortunate for us, but huge problems like this are really the MS norm. I'm just glad my other two PC's survived the upgrade with only a few things broken.

Whit Taylor, Feb 4, 2016
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

Very Bizarre-when I did last two upgrades DISM/RSTRHealth is broken

That's not bizarre - there is a bug in the upgrades. You might want to report it.

Thema:

Very Bizarre-when I did last two upgrades DISM/RSTRHealth is broken

1. Very Bizarre-when I did last two upgrades DISM/RSTRHealth is broken - Similar Threads - Very Bizarre did

2. Two BSOD since upgrading to 22H2 last night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two BSOD since upgrading to 22H2 last night: My computer has crashed with BSOD twice in the past hour, since I upgraded to the latest version last night. It hadn't crashed at all previously in years.I have two minidump files but don't know what to do with them?...
  3. Two BSOD since upgrading to 22H2 last night

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two BSOD since upgrading to 22H2 last night: My computer has crashed with BSOD twice in the past hour, since I upgraded to the latest version last night. It hadn't crashed at all previously in years.I have two minidump files but don't know what to do with them?...
  4. Windows is very broken...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is very broken...: hello all, when i boot up my pc - after a few seconds half of windows becomes unresponsive. meaning the taskbar is unresponsive but the start menu kinda works. I can only drag a a couple of windows around - but mouse clicks dont do much, i have to use a keyboard to use...
  5. Results of last two Microsoft upgrades

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Results of last two Microsoft upgrades: Why after the last two uprades can I no longer do the following: Can't log on, can't attach contacts to emails, I have go to contacts and cut and paste to my emails now, the word Autorotate keeps popping up. I am s 365 customer and it is not fair to have all these problems...
  6. Bizarre behaviour of very slow mouse cursor with taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bizarre behaviour of very slow mouse cursor with taskbar: I have tried searching for this issue, but it is very difficult to describe succinctly in a few words. If I move the cursor over an App icon in the taskbar, where there is more than one app window open of that name, the mini windows pop-ups above the task bar and the user...
  7. I have two problems since the last upgrade in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have two problems since the last upgrade in Windows 10.: Two problems 1. I use cut and paste a lot and though this works with the paste element, it does not cut. 2. This one is more irritating, I use Windows Photos as my default viewer and a picture will open but will no longer move to the other images in my folder, the arrow...
  8. my win live mail has become very bizarre since the win 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    my win live mail has become very bizarre since the win 10 upgrade: The opening page of my live mail has become mirror imaged diagonally and also the lists of emails in my 2 attached accounts are also diagonally mirror imaged. It makes them really hard to read. I have to expand them to half the screen to have a chance of reading them and the...
  9. Is DISM "broken" again?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is DISM "broken" again?: It looks like DISM may be having some issues again. I recently upgraded to version 1703 build 15063.447. Previously, both SFC and DISM reported no integrity issues. Now, SFC reports none and DISM says the component is repairable. Can anyone shed some light on this? I have...
  10. Very broken.

in Windows 10 Support
    Very broken.: Hi, everything worked fine for a few days. Nothing changed, nothing installed. Edge stopped working, Cortana stopped working. Mail stopped working. SFC scannow found corrupt files but unable to fix. Reset keep files and settings failed to boot and rolled back. As did remove...