Windows 10: Very confused

Discus and support Very confused in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have one microsoft account with two separate login passwords. I can log in via "account.live.com" with one password. AND I can login in to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RexfordFinegan, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Very confused

I have one microsoft account with two separate login passwords. I can log in via "account.live.com" with one password. AND I can login in to "login.live.com" with a different password to my same microsoft account. This is confusing and has me very worried. It is causing havoc with my email app Sparks and Thunderbird. No other issues with other email accounts on my email app.

I have researched for solutions and Sparks support so far is baffled.

Please advise or help as to what I must do.

Thank you.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

RexfordFinegan, Jul 23, 2020
  2. locutus12 Win User

X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy Very confused :)

hmmm... i dont mean to worry you but thats not good... *Confused Very confused :confused:

what exactly did you do to it originally, tell me step by step and list the files you used (including links if possible) i will try to back track and recreate the error using VMware if i can (VMware a special tool i use for testing crap out *Smile Very confused :) )

locutus12, Jul 30, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 30, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Very confused

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Very confused :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Very confused

1. Very confused - Similar Threads - Very confused

2. I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc.: I have been searching for a while now and no one else seems to have the same issue as me. I have a dual monitor setup. When I boot up my PC both monitors are responsive. The motherboard logo appears on both and text telling me the shortcut to get into the bios menu appears....
  3. I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc.: I have been searching for a while now and no one else seems to have the same issue as me. I have a dual monitor setup. When I boot up my PC both monitors are responsive. The motherboard logo appears on both and text telling me the shortcut to get into the bios menu appears....
  4. i need help regarding formatting a GPT drive, im very confused.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help regarding formatting a GPT drive, im very confused.: I purchased a newused HDD, but I'm struggling to get it formatted for use. i don't yet believe the drive to be faulty.all my searches are just going round in circles.in disk management its showing up as "2048GB, healthy GPT protective partition" which is the first odd thing...
  5. i need help regarding formatting a GPT drive, im very confused.

i need help regarding formatting a GPT drive, im very confused.: I purchased a newused HDD, but I'm struggling to get it formatted for use. i don't yet believe the drive to be faulty.all my searches are just going round in circles.in disk management its showing up as "2048GB, healthy GPT protective partition" which is the first odd thing...
  6. i need help regarding formatting a GPT drive, im very confused.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Hi , i have a very confusing issue with my new desktop .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi , i have a very confusing issue with my new desktop .: I baught a desktop with i3 processor, gigabyte mother board , ssd harddisk and from the computer shop they have installed windows 11 . So after two or three days i noticed that my desktop stuck on black screen and its not booting to windows . I have tried so many method like...
  8. Hi , i have a very confusing issue with my new desktop .

Hi , i have a very confusing issue with my new desktop .: I baught a desktop with i3 processor, gigabyte mother board , ssd harddisk and from the computer shop they have installed windows 11 . So after two or three days i noticed that my desktop stuck on black screen and its not booting to windows . I have tried so many method like...
  9. Several different bluescreens and very very confused

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several different bluescreens and very very confused: Hello and thanks for clicking on this!In the last few weeks I have been receiving bluescreens while playing FFXIV. I'm fairly certain that is the only consistent application being run at the time of the error. I guess that and steam. Anyway the bluescreens I have encountered...
  10. Several different bluescreens and very very confused

Several different bluescreens and very very confused: Hello and thanks for clicking on this!In the last few weeks I have been receiving bluescreens while playing FFXIV. I'm fairly certain that is the only consistent application being run at the time of the error. I guess that and steam. Anyway the bluescreens I have encountered...