Windows 10: Very disappointed ...

Discus and support Very disappointed ... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Disappointed that Microsoft ***still*** hasn't fixed the window position problem for Edge in their latest update for Windows 10 (10586.104). The... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Omnimaxus, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Omnimaxus Win User

Very disappointed ...

Disappointed that Microsoft ***still*** hasn't fixed the window position problem for Edge in their latest update for Windows 10 (10586.104). The problem of Edge not remembering its last window position has been present since day one of Windows 10's release, and it still hasn't been fixed, despite customer feedback. Annoying. Anyone else feel the same way?

:)

Omnimaxus, Feb 9, 2016

2. Very, very disappointed in Nokia

Have you tried taking it to a Nokia Service Centre? They should be able to look at it for you and usually fix things within a really short space of time, some will even lend you a replacement if it has to go in longer.

I still use my 6230i and it's a beast of a phone, love it to bits though I don't use it as my main phone any more. Yours may just need the firmware reinstalling / updating.

RichCowell, Feb 9, 2016
  3. brob108 Win User
    Very, very disappointed in Nokia

Unfortunately in April my Siemens S65 phone was stolen and the insurance company gave me a Nokia 6230i as a like for like replacement. I have to say in the 4 months since I've had the Nokia I've had a string of problems with it. These include the Email
    application which has stopped working so I now have to use a third party piece of software, regular crashing, poor reception and worst of all a poor implementation of bluetooth so I can't connect with my PDA. It feels like a very buggy phone. The firmare may
    not be the latest (it's 3.62) but I don't want to be without a phone whilst Nokia try and get it sorted out. Can anyone recommend an alternative Nokia phone that's very reliable? I'm interested in a business orientated phone with bluetooth (that works!). The
    Siemens phones I found to be rock solid and sadly the 6230i has been nothing but disappointing.

brob108, Feb 9, 2016
  4. Very disappointed ...

Can you explain more what you are on about.
    As your post is a bit vague

hTconeM9user, Feb 9, 2016
  5. Omnimaxus Win User
  6. davidhk Win User
    To coin a phrase........................ take a number.

Fortunately it's just an annoyance. Not something hindering your use of the computer.

davidhk, Feb 10, 2016
  7. WHS
    whs Win User
    This is a general problem, not only with Edge. Apparently MS does not have it very high on it's to do list.

8. imacken Win User

Very disappointed ...

What do you mean a 'general problem'? Most windows in W10 remember their position, so why not edge?

imacken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Very disappointed ...

1. Very disappointed ... - Similar Threads - Very disappointed

2. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow internet access for one of my computers: My computer is running Windows 10 Pro but can't seem to get a stable access to the internet. Most times I get a "can't reach the internet" type of response after it times out. Other times it eventually connects.Pings within my network vary from 2ms to several thousand ms,...
  3. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow internet access for one of my computers: My computer is running Windows 10 Pro but can't seem to get a stable access to the internet. Most times I get a "can't reach the internet" type of response after it times out. Other times it eventually connects.Pings within my network vary from 2ms to several thousand ms,...
  4. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode: Hello I need help.I have very slow speed with any USB flash memory and very good speed if it is external HDD.If I boot to Safe mode the speed of the same USB flash memory is perfect!Here are the screenshoots to compare:Normal mode:Safe mode:...
  6. Why is my Xeon E3-1270 v5 processor not supported by windows 11.Very disappointed !!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Xeon E3-1270 v5 processor not supported by windows 11.Very disappointed !!!!!!: Why is my Xeon E3-1270 v5 processor not supported by windows 11.Very disappointed !!!!!!Please fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-xeon-e3-1270-v5-processor-not-supported/33eea9e1-baf6-4ce1-815f-512ee6f3cd71
  7. Why is my Xeon E3-1270 v5 processor not supported by windows 11.Very disappointed !!!!!!

Why is my Xeon E3-1270 v5 processor not supported by windows 11.Very disappointed !!!!!!: Why is my Xeon E3-1270 v5 processor not supported by windows 11.Very disappointed !!!!!!Please fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-xeon-e3-1270-v5-processor-not-supported/33eea9e1-baf6-4ce1-815f-512ee6f3cd71
  8. New Surface keeps crashing very disappointing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Surface keeps crashing very disappointing: Computer keeps getting blue screen and crashed a new £2400 computer unacceptable performance see details below need urgent solution this is used for work and causing production issues...
  9. New Surface keeps crashing very disappointing

New Surface keeps crashing very disappointing: Computer keeps getting blue screen and crashed a new £2400 computer unacceptable performance see details below need urgent solution this is used for work and causing production issues...
  10. So Very Disappointed With Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    So Very Disappointed With Win 10: I am so disappointed with Windows 10. I was happy with Win 7 but then Microsoft offered Win 10 for free and it was going to be new and improved and people were going to love the easy way the transformation was going to be... So I was duped into upgrading thinking I could...