Windows 10: Very Dissapointed

Discus and support Very Dissapointed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So here I am again, In my previous post and I did not recieve any response,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesHill214, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Very Dissapointed

So here I am again,

In my previous post and I did not recieve any response,

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inaccesible-computer-after-windows-update/955dee85-2dbb-4989-8417-afabdf325301

When I try to login in my account I cannot access it anymore because the phone number was changed ,which is not my phone number, are you guys changing our security details so that we cannot access our account? Or maybe that Sumit change it? He's the one who turn my computer to brick,, as the trash recomendation of Greg Carmac very long post with nonsense steps,,,

So i created a new account again ang I almost lost my job becuase my files are in that computer!

Maybe I will switch to Apple

:)

JamesHill214, Apr 3, 2021
  2. Kari Win User

Dissapointed but not suprised.

I like an empty desktop. I use a vertical Taskbar at left, with Quick Launch with icons to the programs I use most often. Notification area set up to show all icons and notifications. I use then OneNote to keep my favorites, links, memos, task and ToDo list and such, which effectively replaces pinned taskbar items, Sticky Notes and website shortcuts on desktop.

Very Dissapointed [​IMG]

Kari, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User

Very Dissapointed [​IMG]

Very Dissapointed [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 3, 2021
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

Very Dissapointed

I don't have much side scrolling to do. My start screens on 8.1 and 10 are simple. The programs I use all the time are pinned to the task bar and then I have an extensive toolbar with programs, websites, etc. (second picture).

Very Dissapointed [​IMG]

Very Dissapointed [​IMG]

Thema:

Very Dissapointed

1. Very Dissapointed - Similar Threads - Very Dissapointed

2. File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10: I have a new Windows 11 PC and I'm noticing that the file sharing to my Synology NAS is very slow vs when I transferred files from my older Windows 10 PC. File Transfer Speeds:Windows 11 to NAS DS1520+ = 11.5 MB/s Windows 11 to Windows 10 = 112 MB/s much fasterFile size =...
  3. File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10: I have a new Windows 11 PC and I'm noticing that the file sharing to my Synology NAS is very slow vs when I transferred files from my older Windows 10 PC. File Transfer Speeds:Windows 11 to NAS DS1520+ = 11.5 MB/s Windows 11 to Windows 10 = 112 MB/s much fasterFile size =...
  4. PC very slow after 24H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC very slow after 24H2 update: Hi,I am having trouble using my pc after i updated to 24H2.I am having trouble doing the most basics things like open the browser or every other app on my pc.How can i fix or rollback to another version?Thank you,Ergys...
  5. PC very slow after 24H2 update

PC very slow after 24H2 update: Hi,I am having trouble using my pc after i updated to 24H2.I am having trouble doing the most basics things like open the browser or every other app on my pc.How can i fix or rollback to another version?Thank you,Ergys...
  6. the ruler in Snipping tool disappeared recently. It was a very helpful tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the ruler in Snipping tool disappeared recently. It was a very helpful tool: How can i get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-ruler-in-snipping-tool-disappeared-recently-it/5c1b5cec-c51f-4d64-9987-4b6dad96d53d
  7. the ruler in Snipping tool disappeared recently. It was a very helpful tool

the ruler in Snipping tool disappeared recently. It was a very helpful tool: How can i get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-ruler-in-snipping-tool-disappeared-recently-it/5c1b5cec-c51f-4d64-9987-4b6dad96d53d
  8. Microsoft Minesweeper very, very slow to load when I click on a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper very, very slow to load when I click on a game: Microsoft Minesweeper is so slow at loading when I click on an individual game within minesweeper due to ads but I don't have this problem with the other Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It also signs me in as a Guest now & I have to click on Guest & wait for it to connect...
  9. Microsoft Minesweeper very, very slow to load when I click on a game

Microsoft Minesweeper very, very slow to load when I click on a game: Microsoft Minesweeper is so slow at loading when I click on an individual game within minesweeper due to ads but I don't have this problem with the other Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It also signs me in as a Guest now & I have to click on Guest & wait for it to connect...
  10. Windows 10 very dissapointing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 very dissapointing: Hi I bought a Mac when in the early days when Win 3.1 was out, I gave it away to my best mate because I couldn't do what I wanted to on the Mac machine. Since then W95, 98, ME, Vista, 7, have increasingly been harder to set up what I want to do, actually Vista was...