Windows 10: Very distorted sound from Bluetooth headset on windows 10.

Discus and support Very distorted sound from Bluetooth headset on windows 10. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue with my computer that i cannot figure out how to fix. I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones I use to listen to music from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chrisbigham, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Very distorted sound from Bluetooth headset on windows 10.

Hello, I have an issue with my computer that i cannot figure out how to fix. I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones I use to listen to music from my laptop. For a long while after purchasing them they have worked perfectly on my devices. (two cell phones, tablet, and laptop). While they still work perfectly on all other devices, they have had an issue lately on my laptop. when connected and listening to music they will be working fine, but then i either may click a different song manually or it may just goto a new song after the current one ends and upon switching song the sound becomes very distorted, crackley and terrible sounding. sort of like a blown speaker would sound is all i can think of to properly describe it. when it happens, if i hit pause wait maybe 3-5 seconds then unpause it will be playing clear again, until it randomly decides to mess up again. Mind you, my galaxy s8 and note 9 connect and play music perfectly for hours with no problem. it is only my laptop that has a problem. I have tried unpairing and reconnecting and does not help. i unstalled all bluetooth devices and options under device manager and restarted the computer for it to reinstall them, did not work to repair the problem. I just want to listen to my music without having to fiddle with my music player to fix it everytime it screws up. I was told windows media player was not the greatest anymore and to not use it so i downloaded VLC but i still have the same issue. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

:)

chrisbigham, Feb 7, 2019
  2. PerrySey Win User

Distorted sound from bluetooth headset

When I connect my MDR-XB590BT headset to my laptop with Bluetooth the sound is distorted and I cannot hear the most bass sounds. I have updated the drivers and reduced the enhancements but it is no good. Can you help? Thanks.

PerrySey, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Opie540 Win User
    sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Feb 7, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Very distorted sound from Bluetooth headset on windows 10.

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Very distorted sound from Bluetooth headset on windows 10. :p

cadaveca, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Very distorted sound from Bluetooth headset on windows 10.

1. Very distorted sound from Bluetooth headset on windows 10. - Similar Threads - Very distorted sound

2. bluetooth headset distorted sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluetooth headset distorted sound: So i have a JBL tune 500bt.The Stereo profile work fine, but the Hand-Free AG one is distorted and sound like it was 4bit. i don't have that issue my phoneI have an other bt headset, I don't have that issue with that one.i tried close to everyting....
  3. bluetooth headset distorted sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headset distorted sound: So i have a JBL tune 500bt.The Stereo profile work fine, but the Hand-Free AG one is distorted and sound like it was 4bit. i don't have that issue my phoneI have an other bt headset, I don't have that issue with that one.i tried close to everyting....
  4. bluetooth headset distorted sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Headset Hands-Free mode Distorted Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset Hands-Free mode Distorted Sound: Hi, I have a P47 Headset that I connect to my PC with a Bluetooth 5 Adapter. Upon pairing, the headset Stereo mode works wonderfully but the Hands-free version wont. When I try to make the hands-free as default audio device it sounds distorted/Buzzing. I tried using the...
  6. Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound

Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound: Hello all, So, I've seen some issues that people have been having with getting their bluetooth connected period, not getting sound out of their headphones once connected or even having sound until they launch something, in which, I've had those issues as well, but worked it...
  7. Bluetooth Headset not headphones sound very distorted

Bluetooth Headset not headphones sound very distorted: I would like the assistance of this community in resolving my issue regarding the distorted sound coming from my bluetooth headset. I have JBL Tune 750BTNC bluetooth headphones which I want to use for video conferencing on zoom. Now I know that Windows registers them as two...
  8. Sound distortion Windows 10

Sound distortion Windows 10: To all that have experienced this sound distortion after updating to 1903 Windows 10, let me give you an update. After Vanshita's reply, I tried a lot of things but basically rolled back to the earlier version of Windows 10. I now have Version 1809 Build 17763.678. After...
  9. Bluetooth headset connected as voice, thus resulting distorted sound.

Bluetooth headset connected as voice, thus resulting distorted sound.: I have samsung level u bluetooth headset previously it use to work fine ( connected as stereo headphones ) sound was crystal clear.but after few days I dont know what happened its getting connected as voice and the sound quality is bad,no bass. I have tried so many...
  10. Headset Sound Distortion, Keyboard Malfunctions, Other Malfunctions

Headset Sound Distortion, Keyboard Malfunctions, Other Malfunctions: OS: Windows 10 64-bit MB: MSI Z77 Mpower Keyboard: Dell (Generic) Headset: Plantronics Gamecom 780 Symptoms: Sound from the headset will occasionally distort with a buzzing timbre regardless of currently running application. Headset will stop producing sound and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. distortions in bluetooth headset

2. bluetooth headphone distorted on windows 10

3. headset to pc distorted

4. bluetooth headset distorted sounds in win 10,
  5. bluetooth headphone sound is distorted,
  6. windows10 bluetooth headset telephony sound quality,
  7. windows 10 bluetooth sound distorted,
  8. distorted audio bluetooth headset hp elite,
  9. bluetooth sounds distorted,
  10. blutooth sound distorted windows 10