Windows 10: Very faint/crackling sound

Discus and support Very faint/crackling sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It seems that ms has not been able to get the audio portion of windows audio to work properly under windows 10!. Ever since I installed the upgrade;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Matt Siegel, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Very faint/crackling sound

It seems that ms has not been able to get the audio portion of windows audio to work properly under windows 10!. Ever since I installed the upgrade; Ive had very very low/faint sound with crackling noises to boot. Why is it so darn hard for ms to get their crap together when it comes to getting sound cards to work with windows 10? I never had these sound card issues with my sound blaster x-fi titanium pci express sound card under windows 7. What the heck gives here?

:)

Matt Siegel, Jul 31, 2015

2. Alcatel IDOL 4S with Windows 10

Joe Men, Thanks for the reply . This did not resolve the there is still a very very faint sound of the callers voice and, as I stated in the original question, the sound when using the speakerphone is normal.

brucefidler, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Terry3210 Win User
    Printing very faint

Sorry to appear so naïve but how/where do I go to check out my printing properties

Terry3210, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Very faint/crackling sound

anyone.............anyone?.

Matt Siegel, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Very faint/crackling sound

1. Very faint/crackling sound - Similar Threads - Very faint crackling

2. crackling sound?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crackling sound?: i joined the insider program to get a new windows 11 update then restarted and all my sound is crackling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crackling-sound/94964467-f487-4e19-be07-6a2f6ae16553
  3. crackling sound?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    crackling sound?: i joined the insider program to get a new windows 11 update then restarted and all my sound is crackling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crackling-sound/94964467-f487-4e19-be07-6a2f6ae16553
  4. Windows 10. Sound level very faint even at 100% volume.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10. Sound level very faint even at 100% volume.: I am working with a person whose volume suddenly got very low. She is using the Realtek Audio driver on a Lenovo M70q "tiny" computer. When you go to adjust the volume using the speaker icon in the task bar, you can barely hear any sound, even going up to 100%. What's strange...
  5. Windows 10. Sound level very faint even at 100% volume.

Windows 10. Sound level very faint even at 100% volume.: I am working with a person whose volume suddenly got very low. She is using the Realtek Audio driver on a Lenovo M70q "tiny" computer. When you go to adjust the volume using the speaker icon in the task bar, you can barely hear any sound, even going up to 100%. What's strange...
  6. Windows 10. Sound level very faint even at 100% volume.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Crackling sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling sound: Hi all,I have a strange symptom I can't get repaired my self, please help.The symptoms I am experiencing:1. A crackling sound through my speakers when sound plays. It doesn't matter what application i use. 2. When the PC gets really busy, music slows down a bit it's not...
  8. Crackling sound

Crackling sound: Hi all,I have a strange symptom I can't get repaired my self, please help.The symptoms I am experiencing:1. A crackling sound through my speakers when sound plays. It doesn't matter what application i use. 2. When the PC gets really busy, music slows down a bit it's not...
  9. Sound Crackling/Popping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Crackling/Popping: I finally changed my Win7 to Win10 after few years because my friend convinced me. Now all of a sudden i got crackling issues with my audio since the first day i installed it, it comes and goes. YouTube everything! It drives me insane. I tried reinstalling drivers, I even...
  10. Sound Crackles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Crackles: Whenever I'm watching a stream or playing a game with a stream my sound crackles and pops. I'm using Sennhieser PC 363d and I've tried another headset and also speakers and I'm still experiencing the sound issues. It started happening about 3 weeks ago when I started playing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. very faint sound out of my pc and crackles