Windows 10: VERY FREQUENT BSOD

Discus and support VERY FREQUENT BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello sir, i get BSOD blue screen of death very often. When i sign in to my windows 10, with in 10 min, i get BSOD and blue screen get frozen. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aadhiash, Sep 29, 2020.

1. aadhiash Win User

VERY FREQUENT BSOD

Hello sir, i get BSOD blue screen of death very often. When i sign in to my windows 10, with in 10 min, i get BSOD and blue screen get frozen. This problem continues.my pc performance is also got very slow

I tried recovery options gave permanently delete all files and apps from pc option .

and after completion it says to update my windows. But when i give CHECK FOR UPDATES, pc gets FROZE IN BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH. VERY FREQUENT BSOD [​IMG]

This is one of the stop code i got in pc. Before i got like CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, now UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION.

I can't able to update my windows. Bluescreen appers when i try to update.

After i sign in to my pc Bluescreen of death appers with in 10 mins. I can't use my pc. Help me.

This problem continues and i can't use my windows. Please help me with your guidance. Waiting for your valuable response.

:)

aadhiash, Sep 29, 2020
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Frequent BSOD

Hello,

As per the title, I am experiencing a range of BSOD errors daily. Perhaps once every 2-3 hours or so, and it seems to crash more often the more program I’m running simultaneously. Though this could be mere coincidence.
    I'll list some of the recent error messages here:

• Win32kfull.sys failed
    • System service exception
    • Werfault.exe failed
    • Page fault in non paged area
    • System thread exception not handled
    • Critical process died
    • Nvlddmkm.sys failed
    • Dxgmms2.sys failed
    • Unexpected store exception
    • Unexpected kernel mode trap
    And I’m sure there are others I haven’t taken the time to log. Clearly something is seriously wrong.

Troubleshooting steps taken include:

• Updating gpu driver
    • Uninstalling 3rd party antivirus software

As per this guide:

BSOD Finding and fixing them

I'm including the following to help diagnose the problem:

• recent .dmp files (only two appear in the minidump folder for some reason)
    • MSinfo output
    • System specs (should be in MSinfo. Ask if you require further details)

You can download these from my onedrive here:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I’m not sure what troubleshooting steps to take from here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nathan

Edit:

I've also taken the following troubleshooting steps:

- Updated Windows

- Updated device drivers, via SDI

Nathan2014, Sep 29, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

VERY FREQUENT BSOD

Frequent BSOD issue Asus K53sm NVIDIA 630m Windows 10

I would guess that your GPU is faulty, the crashes that are most frequent seem related to the GPU.

I do have a suggestion, although this suggestion is more often seen with 0x9F crashes where drivers are in an inconsistent state for the OS.
    Try to change the powerplan, standard there are following plans
    1. Powersaver,
    2. Balanced, standard selected,
    3. High performance
    If you didn't change your power plan, you have balanced selected.
    Select High performance and see if it makes a difference.

Thema:

VERY FREQUENT BSOD

1. VERY FREQUENT BSOD - Similar Threads - VERY FREQUENT BSOD

2. Pc BSOD very frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc BSOD very frequently: My pc will randomly bsod then restart several times a day. if anyone can help i can try to find the crash reports https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-bsod-very-frequently/faef4d6c-bbd6-40d3-b593-031cf62f38a9
  3. Pc BSOD very frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc BSOD very frequently: My pc will randomly bsod then restart several times a day. if anyone can help i can try to find the crash reports https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-bsod-very-frequently/faef4d6c-bbd6-40d3-b593-031cf62f38a9
  4. Windows crashing very frequently - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing very frequently - BSOD: Hi,I have been facing a lot of crashes with my windows machine. I first thought it was Windows 11 being broken but even after downgrading to Windows 10 I am getting the same frequest BSOD errors.page_fault_in_nonpaged_areaIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALI have tried a lot of manual...
  5. Windows crashing very frequently - BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashing very frequently - BSOD: Hi,I have been facing a lot of crashes with my windows machine. I first thought it was Windows 11 being broken but even after downgrading to Windows 10 I am getting the same frequest BSOD errors.page_fault_in_nonpaged_areaIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALI have tried a lot of manual...
  6. BSOD errors very frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD errors very frequently: Hi there,I have been having frequent BSOD errors with my computer and many times it is due to a different error Machine_Check_Exception, System_Service_Exception, etc;. I have uploaded the 3 most recent DMP files, the output for MSinfo and my computer specifications down...
  7. very frequent BSOD's

very frequent BSOD's: I get a windows BSOD almost every day now. It happens once and then the pc works fine for the rest of the day. I've already done sfc scans,memtests and also DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth as per advise of Igor Leyko, nothing seems to be wrong and i dont know...
  8. Very Frequent BSOD's on New PC

Very Frequent BSOD's on New PC: Happened less frequent when I first got PC in October, has since gotten worse. Mainly happens when playing games, but sometimes when just using PC. Sometimes BSODs, sometimes system just totally freezes. Have probably had the issue close to 20 times this week. Specs:...
  9. Very frequent BSoD's, random restarts

Very frequent BSoD's, random restarts: Having issues with frequent BSoD's and restarts on my system. Sometimes the system will throw a stopcode before it restarts, other times it will restart without warning. When it does decide to show a BSoD instead of freezing or restarting at random, it always gives me an...
  10. very frequent BSOD.

very frequent BSOD.: I have an Alienware 15R4 laptop. At home, I use an Alienware Graphics Amplifier with a Geforce RTX 2080Ti in it and have two monitors connected to the graphics card. At work, I connect monitors directly to the laptop. Most of the time, when changing from one location to the...