Windows 10: Very frequent BSoD's, random restarts

Discus and support Very frequent BSoD's, random restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Having issues with frequent BSoD's and restarts on my system. Sometimes the system will throw a stopcode before it restarts, other times it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Auriga Nexus, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Very frequent BSoD's, random restarts

Having issues with frequent BSoD's and restarts on my system. Sometimes the system will throw a stopcode before it restarts, other times it will restart without warning. When it does decide to show a BSoD instead of freezing or restarting at random, it always gives me an error code of SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b leading zeros omitted

I have tried doing a reset, the issues have persisted.

Recent hardware changes include:

additional RAM modules added before I had 2x8 GB modules in the A channel slots, I have added additional 2x8 GB modules in the B channel slots

C: drive replaced 250 GB SSD replaced with 1 TB SSD and system partition cloned to new drive. Leftover space formatted as a storage partition for games. This was done before the reset

DxDiag output is too large to post here but I have it, let me know how I can provide to you want to finish this post before my system decides to crash again

Please help me troubleshoot this. This is my gaming system and it has not had BSoD's this frequently before.

:)

Auriga Nexus, Sep 5, 2020
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Arrakis9 Win User
    Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Binge Win User

Very frequent BSoD's, random restarts

Random Restarts, No BSOD

He mentioned that he had done that above. Also I provided a BSOD details app. There were no BSODs to report.

Binge, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Very frequent BSoD's, random restarts

1. Very frequent BSoD's, random restarts - Similar Threads - Very frequent BSoD's

2. Pc BSOD very frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc BSOD very frequently: My pc will randomly bsod then restart several times a day. if anyone can help i can try to find the crash reports https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-bsod-very-frequently/faef4d6c-bbd6-40d3-b593-031cf62f38a9
  3. Pc BSOD very frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc BSOD very frequently: My pc will randomly bsod then restart several times a day. if anyone can help i can try to find the crash reports https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-bsod-very-frequently/faef4d6c-bbd6-40d3-b593-031cf62f38a9
  4. BSOD errors very frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD errors very frequently: Hi there,I have been having frequent BSOD errors with my computer and many times it is due to a different error Machine_Check_Exception, System_Service_Exception, etc;. I have uploaded the 3 most recent DMP files, the output for MSinfo and my computer specifications down...
  5. very frequent BSOD's

very frequent BSOD's: I get a windows BSOD almost every day now. It happens once and then the pc works fine for the rest of the day. I've already done sfc scans,memtests and also DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth as per advise of Igor Leyko, nothing seems to be wrong and i dont know...
  6. VERY FREQUENT BSOD

VERY FREQUENT BSOD: Hello sir, i get BSOD blue screen of death very often. When i sign in to my windows 10, with in 10 min, i get BSOD and blue screen get frozen. This problem continues.my pc performance is also got very slow I tried recovery options gave permanently delete all files and apps...
  7. Frequent random restarts

Frequent random restarts: Hello, I was looking through all the old threads and hoping you could help me like you've helped others. Main issue I use my desktop almost everyday and started to get the occasional unexplained restart probably late last year - less than once a week. In the last couple of...
  8. Frequent random BSODs

Frequent random BSODs: Built this system in January and installed W10 Pro. It was stable and FAST with my M.2 Samsung 960 SSD. About a month ago, I started getting random BSODs. Nothing has been installed other than updates. I've run virus and malware scans, it's clean. Ryzen 5 6-core, 2 GSkill...
  9. very frequent BSOD.

very frequent BSOD.: I have an Alienware 15R4 laptop. At home, I use an Alienware Graphics Amplifier with a Geforce RTX 2080Ti in it and have two monitors connected to the graphics card. At work, I connect monitors directly to the laptop. Most of the time, when changing from one location to the...
  10. Frequent and Random Restarts

Frequent and Random Restarts: A couple months ago, I got a new HP computer with Windows 10. First thing it did was to update Windows. I did manage to transfer all my files and programs, but practically from day 1, I keep getting the BSOD with one of two messages: critical process died or unexpected store...