Windows 10: Very Frequest BSOD due to Video Card errors

Discus and support Very Frequest BSOD due to Video Card errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have been facing very frequent(almost everyday) BSOD due to Video Card issues, following are the two issues which are bugging my system: 1.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Neomen, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Neomen Win User

Very Frequest BSOD due to Video Card errors

Hi,

I have been facing very frequent(almost everyday) BSOD due to Video Card issues, following are the two issues which are bugging my system:
    1. Video_Tdr_Failure
    2. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

The BSOD mostly occurs as soon as my system starts but also occurs randomly in the middle of using the laptop.

So far I have tried the following things:
    1. Clean installation of Windows 10.
    2. Downloading and installing of Video Card drivers (Intel and Nvidia both) from MSI website.
    3. Downloading and installing latest version of Nvidia and Intel drivers from respective websites(have tried clean install using DDUs and all).
    4. Allowing Windows to update my drivers.

Unfortunately none of the above have worked for me. Have tried them quite a few times. Is it possible that the installed Graphics card is faulty?

Please could you advise to resolve this issue, would be really grateful. It has been very frustrating because the laptop crashes in the middle of critical works.

:)

Neomen, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Mark Isi Win User

BSOD INTERNAL VIDEO SCHEDULER ERROR

Hi Pei JianYap,

This error code suggests that either you have corrupted or faulty video card driver, or a hardware problem with the graphics card itself. To confirm this, I suggest starting your PC in
    Safe Mode, and see if the BSOD persists.

Another step that you can try is to perform SFC scan for any system file corruption.

Try these suggestions and let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Very Frequest BSOD due to Video Card errors

BSOD when running video card

I just got another BSOD, the third since installing Windows 10. This time the error was "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR"

Dear, Microsoft, this is a SURFACE PRO 3 - YOUR MACHINE. Please explain why your latest operating system does not work on the video card of YOUR FLAGSHIP DEVICE.

NOW! I PAID YOU THOUSANDS FOR THIS.

Mark Lenox, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Very Frequest BSOD due to Video Card errors

1. Very Frequest BSOD due to Video Card errors - Similar Threads - Very Frequest BSOD

2. Frequest Blue Screen and Repeated Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequest Blue Screen and Repeated Errors: Hello, I am extremely frustrated by frequent crashed and have tried switching my RAM, completely wiping all drives and reinstalling windows, checking cables and using a different power supply. Despite all this I am still frequently getitng these error codes:Critical Process...
  3. Frequest Blue Screen and Repeated Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequest Blue Screen and Repeated Errors: Hello, I am extremely frustrated by frequent crashed and have tried switching my RAM, completely wiping all drives and reinstalling windows, checking cables and using a different power supply. Despite all this I am still frequently getitng these error codes:Critical Process...
  4. Frequest Blue Screen and Repeated Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequest BSOD's

Frequest BSOD's: everytime I play a game like CSGO or minecraft jave my laptop keeps getting random BSOD , the only way to remove it is to hard restart the computer, how can I get rid of the annoying BSODS...
  6. Frequest BSOD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequest BSOD's: everytime I play a game like CSGO or minecraft jave my laptop keeps getting random BSOD , the only way to remove it is to hard restart the computer, how can I get rid of the annoying BSODS...
  7. Frequest BSOD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Randon BSOD - new video card

Randon BSOD - new video card: Hi everyone, so I bought a new video card (rx 570) and uninstalled the drivers from my last video card (I think I uninstalled, but maybe I missed something) . Before I changed the video cards, I got some BSOD, but it was not usual so I didn't mind. When I changed I got more...
  9. Last video card question...very sorry about this.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Last video card question...very sorry about this.: Sorry for bothering you guys concerning computer parts and i am almost positive this will be my last but could you guys list the best to worst out of these 5:...
  10. Cannot update to Windows 10 due to old video card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot update to Windows 10 due to old video card: HiI was told by the Windows 10 update tool that my video card was not supported and therefore couldn't update to Windows 10. I did a little research and found a relatively cheap card from Maplin that was compatible with 10. I've installed it all OK but the update tool still...