Windows 10: Very hard to reactivate windows 10 Retail key to new pc

Discus and support Very hard to reactivate windows 10 Retail key to new pc in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So microsoft company is very unfair with their Retail key buyer regarding reactivation process. Sometimes the agent from phone call said it can not be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jurai051, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Jurai051 Win User

Very hard to reactivate windows 10 Retail key to new pc

So microsoft company is very unfair with their Retail key buyer regarding reactivation process. Sometimes the agent from phone call said it can not be activated anymore. This is what i faced with my retail key. I think youmicrosoft should not sale anymore retail version by higher price and limit the usage to some point. I found that it is very unfair practise

:)

Jurai051, Jun 22, 2020

2. Reactivate my pre install window on new pc with digital key

OEM Windows 10 licenses cannot be transferred to a new computer.

It depends on how Windows 10 was originally configured on your computer.

If its a full retail store bought license online or offline, it is transferable to a new computer or motherboard.

If its the free upgrade from a retail store bought Windows 7 or Windows 8 license, it is transferable to a new computer or motherboard.

If its the free upgrade from a OEM preinstalled Windows 7 or Windows 8 license, it is NOT transferable to a new computer or motherboard.

Learn more about transferring your license:

If its a retail license, learn how to reactivate:

Andre Da Costa, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Very hard to reactivate windows 10 Retail key to new pc - Similar Threads - Very hard reactivate

2. Reactivating a retail key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivating a retail key: Hello,In 2014, I obtained a retail windows 8.1 pro license key for my laptop. That laptop sadly died shortly after the end of the warranty period, roughly in 2017, and I bought a new laptop with an OEM-provided windows to replace it.I'm currently building a new computer and...
  3. Reactivating a retail key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reactivating a retail key: Hello,In 2014, I obtained a retail windows 8.1 pro license key for my laptop. That laptop sadly died shortly after the end of the warranty period, roughly in 2017, and I bought a new laptop with an OEM-provided windows to replace it.I'm currently building a new computer and...
  4. Windows 10 retail key said not valid on my new pc but i still can reactivate on my old pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 retail key said not valid on my new pc but i still can reactivate on my old pc: so i just finish building my new pc i have a old pc that have a retail win10 on it and i want to reuse it on my new pc i deactive unistall in the cmd and all but when i paste the key on new computer it said it unvalid but when i try to active it again on my old computer is...
  5. Windows 10 retail key said not valid on my new pc but i still can reactivate on my old pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 retail key said not valid on my new pc but i still can reactivate on my old pc: so i just finish building my new pc i have a old pc that have a retail win10 on it and i want to reuse it on my new pc i deactive unistall in the cmd and all but when i paste the key on new computer it said it unvalid but when i try to active it again on my old computer is...
  6. Windows 10 retail key said not valid on my new pc but i still can reactivate on my old pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Reactivate Windows 10 retail product key on Hyper-V

Reactivate Windows 10 retail product key on Hyper-V: First my PC uses an OEM Windows 10 home license, with a Windows 10 Pro retail upgrade. Here's my tale of woe........... I created a Hyper-V VM and used a retail Windows 10 home product key.........everything worked great. I deleted the VM I DID NOT uninstall the product...
  8. Transferring of Windows Retail Key from OLD PC to New PC

Transferring of Windows Retail Key from OLD PC to New PC: Hi there, I am having windows retail key installed in Old Laptop. Now I want to transfer windows key to newly procured desktop. Could you please help me to transfer the key to new PC to activate it. Regards Sameer M...
  9. Windows 10 Reactivation On New PC

Windows 10 Reactivation On New PC: Under activation on Win 10 it's shown " Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft account ". My question is: If i sell this pc and Buy a new one can i use the same product key on it ? What is the proper process ?...
  10. Reactivating retail windows after new motherboard

Reactivating retail windows after new motherboard: Got windows 7 Ultimate retail years ago and got Windows 10 pro upgrade. Finally upgraded motherboard and processor and windows won't activate from troubleshooter with error code 0xC004F213. Prior to upgrading I verified my license was digitally linked to my Microsoft...