Windows 10: Very high kernel timer latency in Windows 10 2004. Please Help Microsoft

Discus and support Very high kernel timer latency in Windows 10 2004. Please Help Microsoft in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft why are your operating systems getting worse after each update??? Before you give me the standard read-off-a-prompt checklist, I have already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by anonymous user ct, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Very high kernel timer latency in Windows 10 2004. Please Help Microsoft

Microsoft why are your operating systems getting worse after each update??? Before you give me the standard read-off-a-prompt checklist, I have already disabled many useless windows 10 services, blocked windows 10 updates, have many minimal startup programs. I have done hundreds of tweaks to windows 10 2004 version and they have not helped lower the kernel timer latency as shown in the picture below.

Very high kernel timer latency in Windows 10 2004. Please Help Microsoft 384052f1-7396-4a84-818e-209a833863fb?upload=true.png

In windows version 1703, the kernel timer latency hovers around 300-500 ms with the same setting I am using in windows 10 2004. Also, the interrupt to process latency in windows 1703 is much better as well. Please microsoft, stop making your operating systems anti-gamer friendly / laggy and stuttering and fix these kernel delays you keep introducing in every new windows 10 update and version.
    Is there any way to remove servicing stack updates? I feel the updates are responsible for the kernel timer being so high.

:)

anonymous user ct, Jan 28, 2021

2. Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency please help me someone

donnieadler, Jan 28, 2021
  3. Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

I believe DPC Latency Checker does not support WIN 10. Please try LatencyMon and check.

I had this issue so thought of sharing.

GypsySoul13, Jan 28, 2021
  4. syndiate Win User

Very high kernel timer latency in Windows 10 2004. Please Help Microsoft

Windows 10: High DPC latency (ndis.sys)

Recently, my audio has been crackling and popping and glitching, and I wanted to see what the fuss was all about. I tried everything. Until I found out that my DPC latency was dangerously high. I ran it through the DPC Latency Checker and LatencyMon, and
    apparently the problem was "ndis.sys". I've literally tried EVERYTHING. Here's a list of what I've done to resolve this problem:

• Updating drivers
    • Changing the power plan
    • Disabling the dynamic ticking
    • Updating the graphics cards drivers
    • Disabling Firewall
    • Disabling IPv6
    • Uninstalling Bonjour
    • Disabling Energy Efficient Ethernet
    • Disabling/re-enabling drivers
    • Adding PerfLevelSrc, PowerMizerEnable, PowermizerLevel, and PowermizerLevelAC values to Registry Editor
    • Uninstalling antivirus software
    • Modifying the "Start" value in the Registry Editor's value to 4
    UPDATE: Recently, the DPC latency has declined, which is good, however it still sometimes has latency-spikes and I still don't have proper DPC latency.

COMPUTER SPECS:

Computer Model: Dell Inspiron 3668

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7100 CPU @3.90 GhZ 3.91 GhZ

RAM: 8 GB

Graphics Driver: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630

Audio Driver: Realtek High Definition Audio

DPC latency (updated):

Very high kernel timer latency in Windows 10 2004. Please Help Microsoft 6239bb93-1397-49f9-815d-6b930532b8f4?upload=true.png

syndiate, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

Very high kernel timer latency in Windows 10 2004. Please Help Microsoft

1. Very high kernel timer latency in Windows 10 2004. Please Help Microsoft - Similar Threads - Very high kernel

2. LatencyMon high measured time kernel latency.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LatencyMon high measured time kernel latency.: Hi, I've been having this problem on this copy of Windows on the old rig and on the new as well - I've changed the internals but not the disk. Another CPU/GPU/chipset - same problem. It's been a year since I'm having it.I'm currently having: MSI B550M Mortar MAX Wi-Fi / R5...
  3. LatencyMon high measured time kernel latency.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LatencyMon high measured time kernel latency.: Hi, I've been having this problem on this copy of Windows on the old rig and on the new as well - I've changed the internals but not the disk. Another CPU/GPU/chipset - same problem. It's been a year since I'm having it.I'm currently having: MSI B550M Mortar MAX Wi-Fi / R5...
  4. High kernel or system processes causing extremely high latency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High kernel or system processes causing extremely high latency: Hi, I have been researching and testing different methods on this issue for quite some time with no avail. I get massive audio and input latency and I cant even tell what seems to cause it. The output of my latencymon...
  5. kernel timer latency too high! unable to game properly. please help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel timer latency too high! unable to game properly. please help!!: I play fps competitive games a lot and i always feel this laggyness with my system. I used to think its my overclocked 75hz monitor with input lags but few days ago i got a new 165hz tn panel monitor and its still the same. I got this tn panel cause of the low input lag but i...
  6. Very high latency under network load.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very high latency under network load.: Hey guys, I've had this problem since i built my computer around 4 years ago but is starting to get worse to the point its unusable. It started as a small stutter when i was using WLAN, always disappeared when i disabled the wireless card and used a wired connection....
  7. Windows 10 2004 popping sound problem - high latency

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2004 popping sound problem - high latency: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Adewi0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxcm9u/windows_10_2004_popping_sound_problem_high_latency/
  8. Very high latency on Win10 in ndis.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very high latency on Win10 in ndis.sys: Hello, I've recently started having trouble with audio and video stutter. I have not had this experience before and this is a fairly new PC - about 6 months old. After doing some reading I downloaded LatencyMon and have the following below. Any help would be greatly...
  9. Windows 10 WiFi latency is very high

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 WiFi latency is very high: [ATTACH] Ever since the Anniversary Update (I'm currently using the latest 1909 build 18363.476), my WiFi latency started to get these weird spikes and especially when you either search for WiFi networks from Windows or use any WiFi analyzing application. I've tried every...
  10. Sea of thieves very high latency (PING)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves very high latency (PING): Only in sea of thieves my ping is 1,000+ In other games like fortnite or cs:go the ping is 90-100. I ran a speed test on speedtest.net: [ATTACH] But in the xbox networking settings the ping is 200+ [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dpc latency high kernel

2. dpc latency test windows 10