Windows 10: Very high latency on Win10 in ndis.sys

Discus and support Very high latency on Win10 in ndis.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently started having trouble with audio and video stutter. I have not had this experience before and this is a fairly new PC - about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JugLife, Mar 23, 2020.

1. JugLife Win User

Very high latency on Win10 in ndis.sys

Hello,

I've recently started having trouble with audio and video stutter. I have not had this experience before and this is a fairly new PC - about 6 months old. After doing some reading I downloaded LatencyMon and have the following below.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Very high latency on Win10 in ndis.sys 018617d1-5fb9-4fef-98d6-900daa56d4d3?upload=true.png Very high latency on Win10 in ndis.sys 2c71cde9-f34f-49a9-9cca-94368a07b0cc?upload=true.png

:)

JugLife, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Walnick Win User

High latency ndis.sys on battery

Hi *Smile

I have a problem with ndis.sys - NDIS (Network Driver Interface Specification), Microsoft Corporation.
    When i use PC on battery, ndis.sys - NDIS (Network Driver Interface Specification), Microsoft Corporation is too high

Very high latency on Win10 in ndis.sys [​IMG]

When i use PC plugged in, there aren't high latency. How can i solve this problem?

Thanks everybody!*Wink

Walnick, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Le Jester Win User
    High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys

Hello,

I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high DPC Latency levels that are apparently caused by wdf01000.sys according to the latency checking
    program, latencymon.

I really want to know if there is a fix since I have browsed a wide range of sites trying to find a fix, I could not find any. And also my keyboard stopped working for some reason, if its ok I would like to find a fix for that, but
    I prioritize fixing the high latency over the keyboard.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Le Jester, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Very high latency on Win10 in ndis.sys

DPC Latency with Storport.sys and Wdf0 1000.sys

Sorry when I went to post it looked much better than it does there.... So I can see how that wasn't the greatest piece to look at.

Here is the screenshot you requested.

Power Plan Settings: High Performance
    Turn off disk after: 20min
    Sleep/Hibernate: Never
    USB Selective Suspend Setting: Enabled
    PCI Express Link State Power Management: Off

Processor Power Management
    • Maximum Processor Frequency: 0MHz
    • Minimum Processor State: 100%
    • System Cooling Policy: Active
    • Maximum Processor State: 100%

I believe the Power settings are mostly the generic High Performance. If I changed anything it was the sleep function as I often access this computer when I'm at home.

As for staying with my old computer. I agree, I definitely could have, but it had been 3 years since I last built that system so I figured it was time to step it up. I also use the Creative Cloud often and my system could use a boost in speed. Plus the old components are now in a second tower and being used for offloading things to free up this computer for recording (such as rendering video, etc).

I plan to add 32GB more to the RAM over the next two months and a new 1080ti video card. Someone also told me adding an internal Soundcard might help as well, although I don't see what it has to do with this latency issue.

Thanks again,

Brad

BradShoemaker, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Very high latency on Win10 in ndis.sys

1. Very high latency on Win10 in ndis.sys - Similar Threads - Very high latency

2. High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.: Hello there.I'm experiencing usb stutters and audio popping/crackling when I use an USB Audio Interface the problem is a lot more accentuated.The problem is more present when I watch youtube videos if I scroll down to the comment section and I don't watch the video it runs...
  3. high dpc latency with following drivers: wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, and rspll64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    high dpc latency with following drivers: wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, and rspll64.sys: I run my laptop for real-time audio processing, but after many optimizations I still get glitches, culprit drivers are :1- wdf01000.sys2- ntoskrnl.exe3- rspll64.sysAll 3 above drivers have very high dpc latency which is affecting the operation of my audio software.What can I...
  4. Very high latency under network load.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very high latency under network load.: Hey guys, I've had this problem since i built my computer around 4 years ago but is starting to get worse to the point its unusable. It started as a small stutter when i was using WLAN, always disappeared when i disabled the wireless card and used a wired connection....
  5. Windows 10 WiFi latency is very high

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 WiFi latency is very high: [ATTACH] Ever since the Anniversary Update (I'm currently using the latest 1909 build 18363.476), my WiFi latency started to get these weird spikes and especially when you either search for WiFi networks from Windows or use any WiFi analyzing application. I've tried every...
  6. High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys

High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys: Hello, I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high DPC Latency levels that are apparently caused by wdf01000.sys according to the latency checking program, latencymon. I really...
  7. High latency

High latency: ***Here’s a tuff problem for you guys here i ask only advance to help please*** Hi when i installed my new 500gb hdd my computer never boot the os but recognized the hdd in bios. So i went and tried a new cpu and it worked on there so i figured let me try to buy another...
  8. Very High Latency issues caused by ndis.sys, Wdf01000.sys and dxgkrnl.sys

Very High Latency issues caused by ndis.sys, Wdf01000.sys and dxgkrnl.sys: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This is my LatencyMon Log _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your...
  9. Sea of thieves very high latency (PING)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves very high latency (PING): Only in sea of thieves my ping is 1,000+ In other games like fortnite or cs:go the ping is 90-100. I ran a speed test on speedtest.net: [ATTACH] But in the xbox networking settings the ping is 200+ [ATTACH]...
  10. Sound stuttering and high latency from Wdf01000.sys and ACPI.sys

Sound stuttering and high latency from Wdf01000.sys and ACPI.sys: I've been having an issue with my sound were it starts stuttering after some time for no reason. I've downloaded LatencyMon and it showed me that wdf01000.sys goes over 50ms after a couple of hours while ACPI.sys can go higher than 1ms. They both got high DPC with wdf driver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ndis.sys windows 10 audio latency