Windows 10: [VERY IMPORTANT]! WINDOWS 10 DON'T WORK AT ALL

Discus and support [VERY IMPORTANT]! WINDOWS 10 DON'T WORK AT ALL in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I can't do anything on my pc. When I booted up all the drivers by the network and even sounds are completely deleted by no reason. I tried to reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/basilee_, Feb 21, 2020.

1. [VERY IMPORTANT]! WINDOWS 10 DON'T WORK AT ALL

So I can't do anything on my pc. When I booted up all the drivers by the network and even sounds are completely deleted by no reason. I tried to reset my pc and it sayed access denied. I tried to uninstall system32 maybe because a file is corrupted,but it says that I need an access by Trusted Installer. After a lot of searches I found that this malware don't make you access at all of your programs. I don't know if is this the problem but I'm so in trouble.if you know please comment I'm so desperate.

submitted by /u/basilee_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/basilee_, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    [VERY IMPORTANT]! WINDOWS 10 DON'T WORK AT ALL [​IMG]

Valeriu, Feb 21, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Feb 21, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

[VERY IMPORTANT]! WINDOWS 10 DON'T WORK AT ALL

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

[VERY IMPORTANT]! WINDOWS 10 DON'T WORK AT ALL

1. [VERY IMPORTANT]! WINDOWS 10 DON'T WORK AT ALL - Similar Threads - VERY IMPORTANT DON'T

2. I lost very important files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost very important files: Hello there!I need help regarding a issue. My Microsoft account was hacked and access to everything in my PC was granted to whoever it was. I managed to get hold of my account after 3 days and could retrieve it after a week later. When I got my account back I decided to...
  3. I lost very important files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost very important files: Hello there!I need help regarding a issue. My Microsoft account was hacked and access to everything in my PC was granted to whoever it was. I managed to get hold of my account after 3 days and could retrieve it after a week later. When I got my account back I decided to...
  4. Job RegardingVery Very Important

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Job RegardingVery Very Important: Dear sir, with due respect i am beg to state that, I am a scientist who invented many new logicsImmortality - 5ways one of them. i am applied 2 months ago with my cv.still i didnt receive any feedback. why this happening with me. I didn't need a lot payment now....
  5. Very Important

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very Important: In my notes I forgot I created a different file but I saved the one I deleted. I saved this one to replace the old one by accident and I need help on how to get the deleted on back please and thank you...
  6. Games run very slow in safe mode, don't work at all in normal mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Games run very slow in safe mode, don't work at all in normal mode: As the title says, when I'm in normal mode, my games don't load at all and say that I'm not connected to the internet even when I am. Microsoft Edge is the only thing that works. When I go to safe mode, everything works fine except for my games. I can run the games, but they...
  7. USB 3.0 ports don't work at all. Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB 3.0 ports don't work at all. Windows 10: Today I was uninstalling some junks in control panel and found many driver packs that were probably installed by a previously uninstalled random driver installer that i don't remember any name of. and then i uninstalled some of those driver packs, too. I thought maybe they...
  8. Import all windows 7 icons to windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Import all windows 7 icons to windows 10: Hi, now in windows 10, icons are located on: C:\Windows\SystemResources\imageres.dll.mun Is there a way to change all windows 10 icons to windows 7 ones?. I have original imageres.dll from windows 7 and I want to replace all new icons, the problem is that the new dll.mun...
  9. VERY IMPORTANT

in Windows 10 Customization
    VERY IMPORTANT: Who is ever to be wrong to take over the things are either hidden in Microsoft in Edge or MSN or in the outlook.com between the areas of the way the outerfit counterfit of the website looks are never the parts are in perfect for the auto-pilot being never to taken for granted...
  10. ALL Windows apps don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ALL Windows apps don't work: Hello I have this issue for a while now that all of my windows apps do not work (windows store , photos , mail , feedback hub , any app installed like amazon) I tried to reset them but it didn't solve the problem and my windows is up to date is there is something I can do...