Windows 10: Very laggy YouTube videos in 1080/4K resolution on Intel® NUC Kit NUC7CJYH Intel UHD 600...

Discus and support Very laggy YouTube videos in 1080/4K resolution on Intel® NUC Kit NUC7CJYH Intel UHD 600... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey! I just installed a clean Windows 10 Home and all official drivers from here Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC7CJYH link Here is the: Specs link how Intel says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yetp, Apr 23, 2020.

1. yetp Win User

Very laggy YouTube videos in 1080/4K resolution on Intel® NUC Kit NUC7CJYH Intel UHD 600...

Hey!

I just installed a clean Windows 10 Home and all official drivers from here Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC7CJYH link

Here is the: Specs link

how Intel says 4K resolution is available for this processor/box. My Philips monitor 3840 x 2160 and Windows 10 interface on it working fine , but it's really laggy to watch any Youtube videos even in 1080p resolution and I don't why and what I can do? All last Updates from Windows has been installed. I tried Edge and Firefox with no difference.

Specs: SSD, DDR4 - 4GB Kingston RAM, HDMI v.2a, internet speed is about 250 Mbit/s from Speedtest.

:)

2. Brink Win User

Intel launches 7th generation processors to push 4K UHD to the masses

Read more: Intel launches 7th generation processors to push 4K UHD to the masses | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

Source: Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family | Intel Newsroom

Brink, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Very laggy YouTube videos in 1080/4K resolution on Intel® NUC Kit NUC7CJYH Intel UHD 600...

Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

Source: Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family | Intel Newsroom

Brink, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Very laggy YouTube videos in 1080/4K resolution on Intel® NUC Kit NUC7CJYH Intel UHD 600... - Similar Threads - Very laggy YouTube

2. 4k resolution on 1080 display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4k resolution on 1080 display: I have a 1080p display but when i tried to change it to see what resolutions i have it showed i have 4k but when i put it its blurry but i don`t know why it showing 4k cause my display doesn`t support 4k i tried searching it online but nothing its not a problem that i should...
  3. 4k resolution on 1080 display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4k resolution on 1080 display: I have a 1080p display but when i tried to change it to see what resolutions i have it showed i have 4k but when i put it its blurry but i don`t know why it showing 4k cause my display doesn`t support 4k i tried searching it online but nothing its not a problem that i should...
  4. 4k resolution on 1080 display

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. If Intel Intel® UHD Graphics 750 i and installing an Nvidia card will there be a clash ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If Intel Intel® UHD Graphics 750 i and installing an Nvidia card will there be a clash ?: I am looking at an HP machine that has Intel® UHD Graphics 750 but I run Photoshop. If I install say an Nvidia graphics card will it impact upon performance?...
  6. If Intel Intel® UHD Graphics 750 i and installing an Nvidia card will there be a clash ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    If Intel Intel® UHD Graphics 750 i and installing an Nvidia card will there be a clash ?: I am looking at an HP machine that has Intel® UHD Graphics 750 but I run Photoshop. If I install say an Nvidia graphics card will it impact upon performance?...
  7. Video glitch? Intel UHD 655

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video glitch? Intel UHD 655: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gintoro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tt3868/video_glitch_intel_uhd_655/
  8. New intel nuc

New intel nuc: Hi... i recently bought an intel nuc and would like to install windows 10 pro... everything went well except after windows started, my usb keyboard didnt work... try to update driver and etc but it still didnt work... version installed is windows 10 pro version 2004......
  9. Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family: [img] [ATTACH] The new Intel NUC kits (NUC8i7BEH, NUC8i5BEH, NUC8i5BEK, NUC8i3BEH, NUC8i3BEK, formerly code-named Bean Canyon) allow integrators and DIYers to customize with their choice of storage, memory and operating system. With this flexibility, the Intel NUC kits...
  10. Intel NUC

Intel NUC: Hi guys i have a 6th generation i5 NUC with a 500gig Samsung 850 M.2 drive. The problem is that in the magician software it is telling me I am connected to a Sata II port not Sata III.... what gives? Any insight would be appreciated Regards Glen 65956