Windows 10: Very little Aero Glass?

Discus and support Very little Aero Glass? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; While it seems that while Aero Glass is back as promised, it hardly appears anywhere compared to Vista/7. None of the "Modern UI" style apps in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Raident, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Raident Win User

Very little Aero Glass?

While it seems that while Aero Glass is back as promised, it hardly appears anywhere compared to Vista/7. None of the "Modern UI" style apps in Windows 10 have any hint of it, which I kind of expected, but it's also been taken out of title bars and window borders for traditional programs, which have retained their fugly 8.x-era look. In fact, the only places where I readily noticed it were the taskbar and start menu.

Is there a way to enable Aero Glass in more places? Or is Microsoft simply delivering short on what they promised again?

:)

Raident, Aug 11, 2015

2. Windows 10 features?

Who here thinks Microsoft should bring back Aero Glass as a setting in Windows 10? Because it's quite aesthetically pleasing, as it makes the tabs and taskbar a lot more "high-tech", because even things like Windows 98 might not have had the Aero, but
    at least the Close, Minimize, etc. had some depth into it. Also Windows 8 still had a little bit of Aero on the taskbar, and so did the Windows 10 beta builds. So why did they get rid of it?

Another question is why are the gadgets gone? They looked really good and made all that information more "accessible" on the computer, and made it very good looking. If they ever implement those back they should hopefully make the gadgets a little bit different
    looking, as in not opaque.

So anyone know why they got rid of it?

Or anyone agree with me?

xXMLG360Xx, Aug 11, 2015
  3. MaxY. Win User
    Everyone want aero glass back microsoft

My rant.

We all want aero glass back in windows 10 Microsoft, it was very pleasing to the eye (in windows 7), and sure you can keep your flat look as present is, but get back the option to enable the aero glass effect to process bar and start menu and windows, maybe
    even modify the aero glass a little, make it more modern! The new black and white theme is not harmonic, black and white is not good for me. I'd even appreciate if you added a fully white theme, because it looks better....and we are a bunch of people who don't
    want 3rd party programs to modify our pc (attempting to replicate aero glass.)

Now to the deductive sound argument.

1. If Microsoft really want to please customers, then meet the desired expectations.

2. Microsoft unfortunately don't meet the desired expectations.

3. Therefore Microsoft don't want to please their customers.

So long you'll hold the Aero Glass from windows 10, we're not at all pleased.

Thank you

Your customer, Max.

MaxY., Aug 11, 2015
  4. Bazz Win User

Very little Aero Glass?

Winaero - Free small and useful software for Windows

Thema:

Very little Aero Glass?

1. Very little Aero Glass? - Similar Threads - Very little Aero

2. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  3. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  4. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Please bring back Aero Glass!

Please bring back Aero Glass!: Lots of people are complaining, it's not just me, but please bring back full transparency, it looked so awesome in Windows 7! It is literally the sole reason why Windows 7 is my best operating system, and not only that, just go search up "aero glass Windows 10", look at how...
  6. Aero Glass Theme

Aero Glass Theme: Will Microsoft ever add the aero glass theme back? I'm using windows 10 and I'm totally missing it. Even if Microsoft prefers the new metro theme, it should still add the glass appearance as an option in the personalization window. Not saying that windows 10 is bad. It is an...
  7. aero glass

aero glass: will you ad aero glass to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aero-glass/d4be400a-6765-4b90-b8a1-a59d6f45a7d5
  8. Anyone using Aero Glass for 10?

Anyone using Aero Glass for 10?: Aero Glass for Windows 8.x+ Looks like it's just a test build but curious if anyone here is using it - Is it stable or rather buggy? Also, how does it look? 15358
  9. Office 2016 Aero Glass... Is it possible?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Aero Glass... Is it possible?: I have aero glass enabled on my Win 10, but does anyone know of a way to make the colored titlebars on office 2016 aero? thank you. 63748
  10. dwm.exe Win10 Aero Glass error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dwm.exe Win10 Aero Glass error...: Have installed Aero Glass for Win10 build 16299.19 (latest build) downloaded from Aero Glass for Win8+. This screenshot shows the error message: [img] Don't know how to get rid of this error. Please help if you can... 97737