Windows 10: Very long procedure of entering in the profile / long welcome screen

Discus and support Very long procedure of entering in the profile / long welcome screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have this problem for a long time already, and it's quite irritating.The Windows itself booting fast till the screen with "Welcome UserName". On this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Raging_Tiger, May 24, 2021.

1. Very long procedure of entering in the profile / long welcome screen

I have this problem for a long time already, and it's quite irritating.The Windows itself booting fast till the screen with "Welcome UserName". On this screen, it stucks for a very big period of time various each separate time, usually from 10 to 30 minutes, which is an enormous time to wait.When it is finally loaded,&nbs

:)

Raging_Tiger, May 24, 2021
  2. DanielYX Win User

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, May 24, 2021
  3. 'long running script' error

Hi Sandi,

The issue may occur due to setting configuration of your IE11. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes made prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest to check this thread:
    Message that website is not responding due to a long running script
    . Look for Don Varnau answer. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 24, 2021
  4. Steve C Win User

Very long procedure of entering in the profile / long welcome screen

Extremely long and incomplete boot

This may be a long shot. My PC hung at boot yesterday after typing the password - see Can't Login - Further Troubleshooting Steps?

I ran chkdsk c: /spotfix and all is now fine. Someone has also suggested running chkdsk c: /r.

Steve C, May 24, 2021
Thema:

Very long procedure of entering in the profile / long welcome screen

1. Very long procedure of entering in the profile / long welcome screen - Similar Threads - Very long procedure

2. Install updates very long

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install updates very long: I just restarted my laptop to update the system firmware and it's been 3 hours waiting for no progress, do I have to wait again or is my laptop is stuck? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-updates-very-long/5c3d4905-9d4d-4af0-ab42-1ccda290ab6f
  3. Welcome screen took so long

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Welcome screen took so long: I never sign in to the computer I just install windows 8 and I stuck I’m have no idea what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen-took-so-long/8e718f36-8cd4-48ae-82cd-fa12915ccf63
  4. Taskbar broken AND very long welcome loading screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar broken AND very long welcome loading screen.: Okay, so about for a month now every time i boot up the pc and log in in 1 of the two accounts we have on the pc, firstly it takes a really long time after we put the password to load. But on top of that after the long welcome screen the taskbar is completely crushed, the...
  5. Stuck at welcome screen for unusually long period of time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at welcome screen for unusually long period of time: Hi, I have been having this issue for quite a long time now. It started post a windows update if I am not wrong. So whenever I restart my PC and enter my pin, it gets stuck for around 10 minutes in the welcome screen. I tried solving this issue using dskchk, DISM tool and...
  6. Very Long Boot Cycle

Very Long Boot Cycle: i have two systems, one running Win 10 64 bit, the other Win 10 32 bit. The 64 bit system boots quickly; the 32 bit system very slow. Both systems have SSD for Windows. On the 32 bit system after POST once the Windows boot window appears, the rotating busy icon turns for a...
  7. Windows 10 Welcome screen takes a very long time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Welcome screen takes a very long time: My BIOS times are 3.4 to 4.1 seconds, however the "Welcome" screen takes at least 30 seconds before my laptop can boot to desktop. My laptop has been getting slower and slower lately and it hasn't been over 2 years since I have bought it. I have been getting lower fps in...
  8. Long delay at Welcome animation, if shutdown = black screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Long delay at Welcome animation, if shutdown = black screen: When I am restarting my computer, it boots up very fast but on the login screen, after I type my pin, I am stuck in Welcome screen no cursor for many minutes. The computer eventually boots up... When I press shutdown and I turn my computer on, then before the login screen...
  9. Blue screen taking a very long time.

Blue screen taking a very long time.: Hello, I was installing an older version of avast when I got blue screened. Before that I had updated my windows version. Problem is, the blue screen won't go away. It's been about 20mins now. Is there anything I could do?...
  10. Very long boot and black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Very long boot and black screen: So recently I have been getting very long boot times, not sure how long as after 20 mins I get bored and walk off. After silly amount of time trying to boot it comes to a black screen with a mouse curser. Ctrl + alt + del does not work but I found pressing start + r and...