Windows 10: very long video i guess

Discus and support very long video i guess in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/imbannedagain-_- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/10h7lab/very_long_video_i_guess/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/imbannedagain-_-, Jan 20, 2023.

1. very long video i guess

/u/imbannedagain-_-, Jan 20, 2023
Thema:

very long video i guess

1. very long video i guess - Similar Threads - very long video

2. Windows media player takes very long to open a video file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media player takes very long to open a video file: the version is 11.2304.2.0. but when I choose to use the original version of the player, the video file opens almost instantly, I am using Windows 11. Thanks...
  3. Windows media player takes very long to open a video file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows media player takes very long to open a video file: the version is 11.2304.2.0. but when I choose to use the original version of the player, the video file opens almost instantly, I am using Windows 11. Thanks...
  4. Videos take very long to start playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos take very long to start playing: I have same problem as the person stated under - video it does not matter if its online or some downloaded video take like 5 seconds to start and if paused for longer period it takes again 5 sec to start again. Just diffrent laptop i have Dell G3 15 3590 intelcore i7-9750...
  5. Videos take very long to start playing

Videos take very long to start playing: I have same problem as the person stated under - video it does not matter if its online or some downloaded video take like 5 seconds to start and if paused for longer period it takes again 5 sec to start again. Just diffrent laptop i have Dell G3 15 3590 intelcore i7-9750...
  6. Videos take very long to start playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos take very long to start playing: I have a Windows 10 Dell Vostro with an 11th Gen i3 processor, 8 GB RAM, and an HDD. For some reason, any video takes unnaturally long to start playing on my laptop. For videos that are on my HDD, VLC takes around 5-10 seconds to actually start playing the video after it has...
  7. Videos take very long to start playing

Videos take very long to start playing: I have a Windows 10 Dell Vostro with an 11th Gen i3 processor, 8 GB RAM, and an HDD. For some reason, any video takes unnaturally long to start playing on my laptop. For videos that are on my HDD, VLC takes around 5-10 seconds to actually start playing the video after it has...
  8. Videos take very long to start playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. no internet,i guess

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no internet,i guess: umm,my windows is connected to my wifi but it says no internet access. the shocking thing is I AM ABLE TO SURF THE WEB IN CROME but not on EDGE of any other windows related app. Please help me i am not even able to search updates. HELP!!!!...
  10. video taking very long time to start playing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    video taking very long time to start playing: Is it a hardware problem? Or is it normal ? I have some videos on a spinning hard drive, I tried to play back one of it, it's not large, probably 2-3GB in size, but the default windows player kept me waiting at least 30 seconds before it starts to playback. System, intel i5...