Windows 10: Very long wakeup delay after Sleep

Discus and support Very long wakeup delay after Sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I'm running latest version of Windows 10 10.0. 19044 on a homebrew desktop using Asus B350 B35 Plus motherboard and Asus Q8434 GPU. I built this setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by jagerEd, Apr 17, 2022.

1. jagerEd Win User

Very long wakeup delay after Sleep

I'm running latest version of Windows 10 10.0. 19044 on a homebrew desktop using Asus B350 B35 Plus motherboard and Asus Q8434 GPU. I built this setup in 2017 and it's been very stable. Recently, it's gotten "sleepy." Here's what happens:I put it to sleep or it goes to sleep automatically and the monitor is turned off. Some time later, perhaps in an hour or 2, sometimes the next day, I click the mouse or KB. I can hear the disks spin up. "No signal" appears for 2-3 seconds and the screen goes dark. If I turn the monitor off/on repeatedly every few minutes or so the screen shows var

:)

jagerEd, Apr 17, 2022
  2. Mendopaul Win User

Delayed wakeup from sleep and MB logo splash screen shows for seconds before waking

After upgrading to Windows 10 my computer now takes several seconds to wakeup from sleep mode and before waking shows the ASUS logo splash screen before waking up. I've never had any delay like this before and certainly no logo splash screen during wakeup.
    Why the delay and why the logo splash screen?

Mendopaul, Apr 17, 2022
  3. Windows 10 - Bad Screen after wakeup from sleep

I have provided answers inline in the quote.

Thanks to help me out.

Swinder0161, Apr 17, 2022
  4. Very long wakeup delay after Sleep

notebook wakeup from sleep!

Why does my notebook not wakeup notebook from sleep after appox. 1 hour? Prior to that works just fine, computer does not switch to hibernate or off. Does wakeup from keyboard!

randygobell, Apr 17, 2022
Thema:

Very long wakeup delay after Sleep

1. Very long wakeup delay after Sleep - Similar Threads - Very long wakeup

2. BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep: Hi I've had this problem for a few months. I've tried to fix it myself to no avail. I'd appreciate any help in fixing the problem.This problem started when I upgraded my storage on my desktop. I had to create a system image in order to copy it to the new NVM.e SSD device....
  3. Very long wakeup delay after Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very long wakeup delay after Sleep: I'm running latest version of Windows 10 10.0. 19044 on a homebrew desktop using Asus B350 B35 Plus motherboard and Asus Q8434 GPU. I built this setup in 2017 and it's been very stable. Recently, it's gotten "sleepy." Here's what happens:I put it to sleep or it goes to sleep...
  4. Very long wakeup delay after Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very long wakeup delay after Sleep: I'm running latest version of Windows 10 10.0. 19044 on a homebrew desktop using Asus B350 B35 Plus motherboard and Asus Q8434 GPU. I built this setup in 2017 and it's been very stable. Recently, it's gotten "sleepy." Here's what happens:I put it to sleep or it goes to sleep...
  5. BSOD after wakeup from sleep, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after wakeup from sleep, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116: HiKeep on getting BSOD 1-5 minutes after I start to use the computer in the mornings, also happens if I take a long break some hours and continue to work.Have tried many different things like reinstalling the graphic drivers, but so far I haven't managed to solve the...
  6. BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup

BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup: I'm having issues with this error random appearing since I build my computer. Its not always after sleep, only sometimes and for some reason it goes in periods. Few weeks with no BSOD and then three times in a row after waking up from sleep.I've tried updating everything I...
  7. BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup or hybernate wakeup

BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup or hybernate wakeup: I build new PC, and since beginning I'm getting randomly BSOD, when I wake up PC from sleep or hybernation. I run the chkdsk and also memtest, they both passed. Thx for help. The BSOD says: unexpected_store_exception the minidump is debugged below. Microsoft R Windows...
  8. Getting BSOD on wakeup after long sleep

Getting BSOD on wakeup after long sleep: So I have been getting a bsod for a couple days now after waking the computer from sleep. Don't know what's causing it. Here is a google drive link with the dump files I've got within the past couple of days....
  9. Microsoft Comfort 5050 Wakeup Delay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Comfort 5050 Wakeup Delay: My keyboard turns off after not typing for a few seconds. I'm sure this is to save battery life. The problem is that the timeout period is too fast. I am always typing and having to go back because the first key I pressed woke up the keyboard but didn't type. How can I...
  10. disable password after sleep mode wakeup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    disable password after sleep mode wakeup: how do i disable password after sleep mode wakeup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/disable-password-after-sleep-mode-wakeup/bc4b76aa-28a7-46c2-85ed-eff375353f00"