Windows 10: very loud piercing beep at random

Discus and support very loud piercing beep at random in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; for about the last 1.5 years my computer will randomly emit a very very loud and very very piercing beep. about 10 seconds later it repeats said beep.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JOSHFRAIM, Nov 25, 2018.

1. JOSHFRAIM Win User

very loud piercing beep at random

for about the last 1.5 years my computer will randomly emit a very very loud and very very piercing beep. about 10 seconds later it repeats said beep. every time it does it twice. most of the time it does it while i'm not using the computer so i don't see how i'm doing it somehow. i thought it was the speakers until i found out that if i mute the sound after the first beep, there is no second beep. it does it 4 or 5 times a day. i have searched for this problem and i can't find any solutions or others having the same problem.

:)

JOSHFRAIM, Nov 25, 2018

2. windows 10 installation crash from windows 7 loud piercing noise

Hello community,

I just tried to install windows 10 on my Dell Vostro running windows 7.

I got through 38% of the installation when computer froze to a black screen and a high piercing and loud noise came out of the speakers. After an ear ache and time lost approx 3 hours - the computer let me reboot windows 7 back. Whew... that was terrifying.

Any suggestions?

RobertOberg, Nov 25, 2018
  3. AronLahti Win User
    Additional very loud dialup beep

When making a call, some of the times the regular beep/buzz on the other end is accompanied by a very loud extra beep. I have no idea why this other beep turns up, but it's very annoying since I have to pull the phone away from my ear or take the headphones
    off until the person I'm calling answers. In some cases, the extra beep has caused the phone to go into loudspeaker mode, thus beeping *extremely* loud.

This happens irregularly, but very often. I'm using a HTC Radar with a Halebop subscription in Sweden.

AronLahti, Nov 25, 2018
  4. SGRBug Win User

Too loud beep; Health risk

I experienced a very disturbing and potentially health risking issue with my Lumia 610 with latest Win7.8 firmware. At the end of the phone call there are 3 beeps, which are extremely loud. Those beeps causing
    real physical pain to me.

I am using Nokia phones more than a decade now, but I have not experienced such an issue before with earlier models. Please, help, I need an urgent solution.

I found a somewhat similar, but dead topic, without any usable response: Very loud beeps and ringtones

SGRBug, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

1. very loud piercing beep at random - Similar Threads - very loud piercing

2. PLEASE HELP-LOUD BEEPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP-LOUD BEEPS: When my computer starts up it makes one extremely loud beep, even though the volume is muted. Then, randomly while it's on, it will make 2 extremely short beeps. I ran diagnostics and updates, and everything came out perfect. The only thing I have noticed acting off with my...
  3. PLEASE HELP-LOUD BEEPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE HELP-LOUD BEEPS: When my computer starts up it makes one extremely loud beep, even though the volume is muted. Then, randomly while it's on, it will make 2 extremely short beeps. I ran diagnostics and updates, and everything came out perfect. The only thing I have noticed acting off with my...
  4. Audio randomly very loud and distorted.

Audio randomly very loud and distorted.: My audio will suddenly skyrocket and distorted with static. I've been having this issue for a while and I've just put up with it as my new reality. I'm experiencing this on not one, but four different computers. An MSI gaming desktop with video games, an ACEPC micro desktop...
  5. Audio randomly very loud and distorted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio randomly very loud and distorted.: My audio will suddenly skyrocket and distorted with static. I've been having this issue for a while and I've just put up with it as my new reality. I'm experiencing this on not one, but four different computers. An MSI gaming desktop with video games, an ACEPC micro desktop...
  6. Headphone randomly went very loud.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone randomly went very loud.: So, about last night I was on my pc watching a video on YouTube and working on schoolwork. Nothing was wrong at that time until my headphones randomly went very loud, I freaked out because that never happened before. I took my headphones off and unplugged it in a rush then I...
  7. Headphone randomly went very loud.

Headphone randomly went very loud.: So, about last night I was on my pc watching a video on YouTube and working on schoolwork. Nothing was wrong at that time until my headphones randomly went very loud, I freaked out because that never happened before. I took my headphones off and unplugged it in a rush then I...
  8. computer makes loud beeping noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer makes loud beeping noise: computer freezes completely makes a loud beeping noise cant stay on most time more than 10 minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-makes-loud-beeping-noise/445b9e8d-fa24-41e4-8bff-bd80f464defd
  9. windows 10 very loud and very piercing beep twice 5 times a day

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 very loud and very piercing beep twice 5 times a day: this has been happening for about 1.5 years. my computer will just randomly emit a very loud and very piercing beep. 99% of the time i'm not using it so i don't think my input has anything to do with it. 99.99% of the time it repeats the beep about 15-30 seconds later. note...
  10. LOUD and PIERCING TONE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LOUD and PIERCING TONE: Can anyone explain WHY my laptop has started to emit a very LOUD and PIERCING TONE with a message to referring to a VIRUS WARNING that should NOT BE IGNORED. Any help appreciated Thanks Kind regards Jim...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. random piercing noise